Rehan shouldn't make Aaliya Feel Guilty

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
So I watched tonight's episode, it was good fast paced and a good way to finish the week off considering the few weeks we have had. Suraiya's truth is out and in the precap Rehan gives Aaliya the first talaaq, but it is the way he gives it that is concerning. Rehan should not have Aaliya feel guilty given the fact he played right into her fears and doubts. Rehan as a friend should have been honest with Aaliya about what was going on but instead he threatened her and made her believe that he was indeed the bad guy.

I do not want to see Aaliya feeling obligated or guilt ridden to stay with Rehan and his kids. This is Zain and Aaliya's story and fans of this pairing have watched them suffer enough. Do not make them look like the bad guys when they had a justified reason to doubt Rehan.

If the CVs want to show Zain and Aaliya making this up to Rehan there are other ways to do so including the much speculated connection to Suraiya being behind the accident that killed Rehan's wife but enough of the negative tracks.

Its time this show came back with a bang and really win back the viewers they lost. The best way to do so is have Zain and Aaliya back together by Diwali like SBS said, have them fighting for their love and having Rehan just be the well wisher nothing more. I see no reason why Rehan and Aaliya's divorce cannot be finalized after this first talaaq since there was no consummation.

Colors really should release a new promo showing something positive, whether its Suraiya being exposed or Rehan giving Aaliya a divorce it should be something to gain the attention of viewers and make them realize this halala track is not stretched.
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you but I have a bad feeling that Aliya will be more on Rehan's side then Zain's from now on.Aliya trusting Rehan and respecting him is ok but putting him before Zain I can't digest.
I didn't watch last weeks and only watched bits and bats of this weeks episode.To me it seems as it has turned in to Rehan and Aliya story where is ZaYa in all this.Am I the only one who is getting that feeling?

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So I watched tonight's episode, it was good fast paced and a good way to finish the week off considering the few weeks we have had. Suraiya's truth is out and in the precap Rehan gives Aaliya the first talaaq, but it is the way he gives it that is concerning. Rehan should not have Aaliya feel guilty given the fact he played right into her fears and doubts. Rehan as a friend should have been honest with Aaliya about what was going on but instead he threatened her and made her believe that he was indeed the bad guy.

Yes that was really uncalled for honestly! Not once did Rehan prove his innocence to either Zain or Aaliya. Knowing the situation and the current circumstances as well as being their well wisher he should understand more than anyone how Zaya are not in the right state of mind to make any rational decision. He claims himself to be Zain's brother but the way i see it, he has always communicated more with Aaliya than Zain. He painted himself as the bad guy by basically telling Zain to back off as he is Aaliya's husband now and then threatening Aaliya that he won't divorce her if she doesn't comply to his rules..what the heck was he thinking?!

I am honestly very upset at how this whole revelation and the first talaaq took place. Because the way I see it, it gave off the vibe that he is doing the big reveal and divorcing her because she had no faith in him as a wife. Rehan in a way has already started thinking of Aaliya as his wife! I mean why say the 'meri pyari biwi' line?! No one there is a stranger, they all know what happened and why Rehan married Aaliya so why speak like that?

To me this first talaaq wasn't to reunite Zain and Aaliya but it was a blow to Zain's character. I say Zain and not Aaliya because the way Rehaan put it today, Aaliya is just stupid for putting faith in a guy like Zain instead of him who as he put it always stood by her side unlike Zain. That really angered me. More than saving Zaya and showing them who their real enemy was instead it gave off the feeling that he was just clearing his name. And the way he tearily gave Aaaliya the divorce, I honestly do not know what to make of this. All I can say is that I am dreading this track. I just get a really bad feeling. :(

I do not want to see Aaliya feeling obligated or guilt ridden to stay with Rehan and his kids. This is Zain and Aaliya's story and fans of this pairing have watched them suffer enough. Do not make them look like the bad guys when they had a justified reason to doubt Rehan.

Mandy I really doubt it. Considering that Farhan himself admitted that he doesn't know what to do once Zaya reunites, this only strengthens the fact that he is just going to create situations that would drive Zaya away from each other.

If the CVs want to show Zain and Aaliya making this up to Rehan there are other ways to do so including the much speculated connection to Suraiya being behind the accident that killed Rehan's wife but enough of the negative tracks.

Honestly so many tracks have taken a backseat. There is the Gauhar-Rizya track that has been rotting in the back for around 2 months. There is Zarina's plan to torture Suri via her dark past..( i still do not understand how a doll is connected here..i guess the makers have a thing for creepy dolls)..and there is Rida's accident. They can easily show Zain leaving BV and show him starting from scratch to make a name for himself with Aaliya in a different region or something. But no this is just the beginning...there will be more high doses of Rehaan down the road. 🤢

Its time this show came back with a bang and really win back the viewers they lost. The best way to do so is have Zain and Aaliya back together by Diwali like SBS said, have them fighting for their love and having Rehan just be the well wisher nothing more. I see no reason why Rehan and Aaliya's divorce cannot be finalized after this first talaaq since there was no consummation.

In reality only one talaaq is needed but I doubt the makers will follow through with it. Let's see now.

Colors really should release a new promo showing something positive, whether its Suraiya being exposed or Rehan giving Aaliya a divorce it should be something to gain the attention of viewers and make them realize this halala track is not stretched.

I will never understand Colors strategy honestly. For a track that is strongly disliked, hated and despised by the fandom, they release 3 promos!!! I mean are they really stupid?! That would obviously repel viewers and not attract them instead. But it looks like they were hoping maybe they will get some new fans who will be interested in watching Rehan with Aaliya. Whatever it is, I also want this track to end asap and yes i definitely want a promo for it as the lost viewers need to be informed that the show is getting back on track...that is if it ever does

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail
Saheba, bang on! I thought when Rehan exposed Suraiya it would be to show Zain and Aaliya who really cheated them out of being happy but no it was to make Aaliya feel guilty for not trusting him. How quickly he forgets that Aaliya herself told him that she didn't believe Zain at first, she gave him the benefit of the doubt but it was Rehan who proved Zain to be right. Now all of a sudden he is the poor victim while Aaliya is the bad one for not trusting him.

The CVs are prolonging this dark tunnel and I dread to see what is going to happen next. I would think with the dipping TRPs, this track would wrap up at the earliest but it seems the opposite is happening and I can't for the life of me understand why that is. I want this to go back to being about Zain and Aaliya's Beintehaa Mohabbat, that is what attracted viewers to this show not Rehan, not his forced pairing with Aaliya, not the schemers.

Colors promotional strategy is another thing I will never be able to understand. I remember there was a time BI used to be promoted non stop then all of a sudden no promos, no media segments and hardly any spoilers but at that time the show was at its best and survived thanks to loyal viewership but now all that has changed. Fans are not interested in this halala track, a prolonged divorce where the main leads are sidetracked. It does not work that way. Zain and Aaliya need to come back into focus, have Suraiya face Zain's wrath, have Aaliya be there for Zain who needs her now more than ever, have Rehan back off and leave Aaliya alone like he promised!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Mandy 👏

This guy Rehaan , jitna sochaa tha , he is not that better . on one side he says okay let me help you aaliya and i will fulfill all your and zain's demands and i will take gunaah on me because of you two . and how in a day he can change his colors , first you are giving threat to her , secondly you know what u are up to , thirdly you know who is the main culprit and you are exposing surriya and then now you are throwing all the guilt on aaliya , besides the fact she said i will not take any favor from you cus you are myy friend , then same lady she said firstly that she dint believe zain first , i did give you my benefit of doubt , and you just giving talak with the gift that she will feel guilt and obligated ? i mean common rehaan this was only DEAL compromising only you had persuade yourself to come help her and you changing colors in the end ? now mandy we dont want aaliya to be on the side of rehaan , ima gona kill the creatives for sure if she goes to rehaan again for her iddah ? then where zain fit ? too complicated man. dont know what to think more.

Colors need to play positive promo seriously to attract the viewers if they are going to reunite zaya by diwaali

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post Mandy 👏

This guy Rehaan , jitna sochaa tha , he is not that better . on one side he says okay let me help you aaliya and i will fulfill all your and zain's demands and i will take gunaah on me because of you two . and how in a day he can change his colors , first you are giving threat to her , secondly you know what u are up to , thirdly you know who is the main culprit and you are exposing surriya and then now you are throwing all the guilt on aaliya , besides the fact she said i will not take any favor from you cus you are myy friend , then same lady she said firstly that she dint believe zain first , i did give you my benefit of doubt , and you just giving talak with the gift that she will feel guilt and obligated ? i mean common rehaan this was only DEAL compromising only you had persuade yourself to come help her and you changing colors in the end ?

now mandy we dont want aaliya to be on the side of rehaan , ima gona kill the creatives for sure

Exactly what I was saying in another post! Rehan is no better than the rest, I thought he was Aaliya's well wisher and he was doing what was best for her but wow was I wrong. That guilt trip was so not needed, like you said on FB, it was not like they were in front of strangers when he was giving Aaliya a talaaq so why the unneeded drama? Rehan could have easily said because of what Suraiya did I now free you from this marriage, here is the first divorce. What was the need for the guilt trip?

Honestly when I said I would be fine with CVs glorifying Rehan, this is not what I meant. When I said that I meant him exposing Suraiya, I am cool with that but what he did to Aaliya was cold. Like you said who told him to be mahaan? In front of all he just walked in and announced I will marry Aaliya without bothering to talk to her first which put her in an uncomfortable position then he promised her I will take this sin on my head, I will help you reunite with your love and save your izzat, blah blah blah. Now that same Rehan is humiliating her in front of all making her seem like the enemy for not trusting him, sorry not buying it. I was left so mad watching the precap.

I am sick of Aaliya and Zain suffering. I have had enough and I know I am not alone, I've seen the outcry from fans and they are completely justified. The negativity has just gotten to me now, I used to be such an optimist but now I do not know what to expect. I am just fearing the worst and I am hoping to be proven wrong because Zain and Aaliya are the main leads here. It is supposed to be their story and their struggle TOGETHER!

Rehan should not be the third angle in their story, I fail to see how that has helped when for the past two weeks all it has done is make the ratings dip to an all time low!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly what I was saying in another post! Rehan is no better than the rest, I thought he was Aaliya's well wisher and he was doing what was best for her but wow was I wrong. That guilt trip was so not needed, like you said on FB, it was not like they were in front of strangers when he was giving Aaliya a talaaq so why the unneeded drama? Rehan could have easily said because of what Suraiya did I now free you from this marriage, here is the first divorce. What was the need for the guilt trip?

Honestly when I said I would be fine with CVs glorifying Rehan, this is not what I meant. When I said that I meant him exposing Suraiya, I am cool with that but what he did to Aaliya was cold. Like you said who told him to be mahaan? In front of all he just walked in and announced I will marry Aaliya without bothering to talk to her first which put her in an uncomfortable position then he promised her I will take this sin on my head, I will help you reunite with your love and save your izzat, blah blah blah. Now that same Rehan is humiliating her in front of all making her seem like the enemy for not trusting him, sorry not buying it. I was left so mad watching the precap.

I am sick of Aaliya and Zain suffering. I have had enough and I know I am not alone, I've seen the outcry from fans and they are completely justified. The negativity has just gotten to me now, I used to be such an optimist but now I do not know what to expect. I am just fearing the worst and I am hoping to be proven wrong because Zain and Aaliya are the main leads here. It is supposed to be their story and their struggle TOGETHER!

Rehan should not be the third angle in their story, I fail to see how that has helped when for the past two weeks all it has done is make the ratings dip to an all time low!

in this whole mess headce to hai e hai , but the thing most felt to my heart is about aaliya , she is always the one who is suffering the most , beign a feminist , she faced talak before and now to , besides the fact zain dint think first but he redemp afterwords, in this whole year rehaan was with aaliya , he helped her with everything , she yet told him that u r my friend and i gave my benefit of doubt to you over zain and when rehaan was going outside after surriya call, aaliya told him jo iljaaam aapke upar lage hai wo sahi saabit krein , then what this man wants , usually in these kind of situations ppl think this way what they have in their front of their eyes , but rehaan knows aaliya he is very good friend of her from a year , but he is the one who came up and did all things then y the hell he is throwing guilt on her , so sick of creatives again this negativity is like it not going to stop so soon , i lost all the hopes , besides only relying on sbss they will reunite by diwaali , but in between kya hone wala hai , who's characert they are going to but herd , we have to wait until monday morning where they are heading until diwaali
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

in this whole mess headce to hai e hai , but the thing most felt to my heart is about aaliya , she is always the one who is suffering the most , beign a feminist , she faced talak before and now to , besides the fact zain dint think first but he redemp afterwords, in this whole year rehaan was with aaliya , he helped her with everything , she yet told him that u r my friend and i gave my benefit of doubt to you over zain and when rehaan was going outside after surriya call, aaliya told him jo iljaaam aapke upar lage hai wo sahi saabit krein , then what this man wants , usually in these kind of situations ppl think this way what they have in their front of their eyes , but rehaan knows aaliya he is very good friend of her from a year , but he is the one who came up and did all things then y the hell he is throwing guilt on her , so sick of creatives again this negativity is like it not going to stop so soon , i lost all the hopes , besides only relying on sbss they will reunite by diwaali , but in between kya hone wala hai , who's characert they are going to but herd , we have to wait until monday morning where they are heading until diwaali

This is why I got mad at the precap, Aaliya clearly told Rehan you know what I thought you were my friend and even doubted Zain in support of you but now you are proving everything he accused you of to be true. Can she be blamed for this? Rehan feels hurt but what about Aaliya, how does he think she felt believing someone she trusted betrayed her?

Lets just say Rehan is putting on an act so no one can question this to be a halala nikaah, couldn't he have come up with a better way? I just feel for Aaliya, once again she is going to be humiliated, insulted through no fault of her own. Aaliya does not deserve to go through this time and time again.

I just hope by Diwali Aaliya's sufferings come to an end along with Zain's. They both deserve to be happy after paying such a hefty price for their love. Before it was fair but now its like enough! Let the poor souls have some peace. At least now they are aware of who their enemies are.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agree Mandy now Rangeela should release +ive promo so dat TRP will increase.The show of the life is depend on TRP.
ZaYa doubting R is justified. He behaved rudely with Aalia.
Yes after knowing da truth ZaYa will feel guilty.Aalia will feel bad for Zain nd she will be more concern for Zain , after knowing his mom is behind dis nd she too cannot be with him coz of R
I feel R will give T , he knows Suri is nt happy ZaYa reunite he will nt make her happy, He knows ZaYa loves immensley .R will nt allow suri to win her in her plan.Zain will dislike surii nd dis time full family may be against suri.
Zaro, Rehman chacha , Fahad , nafee don't know about shaji.
Like last time , Dey should take leap nd end this track ny next week.
As sbs said , Diwali ZaYa should be together.
Cannot trust Farhan sir.Hope dis time he will nt ditch us.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last 2-3 episodes have proven y we could never relate to Rehan. He is completely bipolar & a hypocrite. Firstly neither Zain nor Aaliya ever went to him for help, it was he who came to poke his nose in their affairs. It was he who brainwashed Aaliya to believe that he is their well-wisher n will reunite them.

And then we see a 180 degree turn. Even though he wanted to expose Suri what's with threatening Zain & Aaliya n acting like her husband when she doesn't consider him one. It was only a contract n she is not obligated to him.

And he was SUPPOSED to divorce her, that what's with the guilt drama. Why should she anyway trust him over Zain, the love of her life. He really needs to get a life.

The more they show Rehan, more viewers will be driven away. Next week trps will be lower further coz ppl have rejected Rehan.

It's time for serious damage control