Her Humsafar Friend

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG rehaan just stole the show for me i always wanted to see the intense rehaan khan who always stood by his friends yet he was pointed finger at. he has helped aliya in every way as possible, tried to tend to her wounds, tried to save her marriage and in return she broke everything. it hurts when someone u care about points fingers at you like that and thinks wrong of you and now the consequence is that aliya made a big mistake by not trusting rehaan khan and why would she after all rehaan is just a stair that she can clime up to go wherever she wants to and she is free to go. rehaan had respect aliya, her izzat was his izzat. he kept her safe and sound but in return she suspected him OUCH! no problem she is going to lose a good friend forever. a companion is the one who stands behind you and helps you without letting you know his good deeds. yep rehaan will always stand behind aliya, he never expects anything from her nor ever would. he understands the pain of separation b/c he has lost his love to but aliya to go will with her husband but rehaan cannot even do that b/c his love is not even in this world. i hope rehaan stays like this simple and strong headed person. all the good people suffers and rehaan is/will b/c suri will not spare him now aliya should be glad she didn't marry bilal otherwise she would have been ruined to core.

rehaan khan give first talak to aliya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘now she knows he is not going to keep her, he is god given gift for her, her humsafars friend who will help her and not utter a word of his pain never. THANK YOU rehaan for keeping your respect and ours for giving talak to aliya b/c the friend who you have helped so much cannot trust you then no need to speak anymore keep your promise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written...touched my heart...
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on post..yes aliya nd zain shud hv trusted rehaan..rehan is deep hurted dat aliya doubted hm. He obviously hv feelings fr aliya whch is evident. No I don't think aliya wil loose rehaan forever. I m sure he wil understand nd wil help her always in all situations. He stole today's episode. Finally suri exposed..episode ws worth watching..
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post..loved the episode..Rehaan rocks