Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I didn't feel bad for him at all😉
Did ever Aliya asked him to save her from humiliation, malika eh Aliya 😳hina to protect her from humiliation, he just went out in search of bilal, bechara... and this rehan popped up for becoming mahaan and without considering aliya's feelings he announced I ll marry aliya😡 in front of everyone, god so dramatic,... cheesy fellow... trying to take chance... where ever he get, he thought Aliya. Was helpless, if his intentions were truly to help.zaya he shud have waited for zain to return to discuss with him the situation...

He shud learn a lesson, should not interfere in others lives..
And y he is acting, not out of betrayal, out of his feelings, for sure🤢 he is feeling hard to give talaq to our Aliya,... and y is he feeling betrayed...,???? I don't understand, as a friend he got betrayed? Okay, any girl will deafinetly believe in love of her life than a friend...
He is trying to make her.gguilty😡 I think he shud hide his tears, shouldnot.show infront of zay

Meri pyaari biwi🤢 God, t thought of doing pooja with jaaru.. mokka fellow
Cv's are are forcing mahaan on us, if they do that siding zain, that day will be end of visit in our forum
I so hate cv's for this crap track and crapiest episode🤢
I felt this way, no feelings for that mokka that's all I can tell
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't feel bad for Rehan because he is the one who put himself in this position. Rehan is the one who let Aaliya believe he was the bad guy when all he had to do is be honest with her. His guilt trip just left me fuming considering Aaliya told him in this episode she fought for him over Zain only to realize Zain was right. To me Rehan just became negative in that precap, he was no victim nor was he her friend there. Rehan was no different than the rest who screwed Aaliya over, she is the one I feel for here.