Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

at last producer end that track and reunion AsYa soon but here we don't see any hope of ZaYa reunion.Farhan is too much stubborn lamina.

And the most irritating thing is that he's so cool about it. Instead of consoling us he makes snide remarks. I'm so frustrated.
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is exactly what those idiotic CVs want, and I guess, to a certain extent, they are now successful, since you, even a ZaYa fan, is sympathizing with Rehan.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sabrina,our situation is worst nor we can stop watch show for HarshIka nor we can tolerant so much torture.i am feeling so helpless now that no one is ready to lesson us.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
COME ON PEOPLE! Shoot her. Don't let this selfish girl live ๐Ÿ˜†
She's feeling sympathetic for Rehan the Tunnel. Rehan the Pillar. ZaYa fans where are YOU? This girls needs to be hanged right now ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

OOO. That was such a good attempt from my side ๐Ÿ˜Ž
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..PlayfulKiss..

This is exactly what those idiotic CVs want, and I guess, to a certain extent, they are now successful, since you, even a ZaYa fan, is sympathizing with Rehan.

Kisi bechare ke saath sympathise karna aur use like karna, use FL ke saath ship karna, these two things are poles apart.
My loyalties lie with ZaYa alone.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the episode or the precap, but I won't ever feel bad for the character Rehan Khan and it is not because he is the third wheel in the Zaya story. See the Bhai jaisa rishta b/w Zain and Rehan started when Zain risked his life to rescue Kabir from the kidnappers and it was R H Khan who was indebted to Zain for this help and Zain really considered him as a brother. If Zain didn't save him that day Kabir may not have been here to call Aaliya ammi ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's ok Rehan didn't help bring Nafeesa's truth in time to stop the T cos it was not really his responsibility,either Aaliya or Zain should have done it to save their marriage. But where Rehan failed as a friend is, he kept Zain in the dark about Aaliya's whereabouts while Rehan clearly knows Zain was sorry for his mistakes and wanted to reconcile with Aaliya, One could say he did it as per Aaliya's wishes but where is Rehan's loyalty for the guy who risked his life to save his son?!!So Rehan completely abandoned his friend when he needed him the most. Meanwhile he never bothered to stop his children calling Aaliya Ammi..he could have easily done that couldn't he?!! Whereas Aaliya out of gratitude couldn't hurt the children's feelings.Rehan was busy falling in love with his Bhai jaisa friend's wife.
Now coming to the new situation of halala nikkah he did it out of his own free will,he did it because he wanted to help ZaYa and return the favour of saving his son. There should not be any conditions attached, he cannot burden Aaliya with guilt.
Desisoapgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the point is the characters do not learn.. During the whole divorce scenario, Zain believed circumstantial evidence and thought Aliya was at fault. Rehaan proved otherwise. Bilal was responsible for the dabba demolition, but They were willing to trust him?? Really now? Similar parallels during the sister track, Zubair, etc.
The plot is about trust not love.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't feel bad for Rehan at all. The reason he knew Suraiya was the culprit was bcoz he gor his hands on the call records of the goons. He was the lawyer of those goons and so it's natural that he could havd access to their call records. On the other hand, ZaYa connected whatever dots they knew and I won't blame them for the conclusion they reached. When Rehan was acting all Husband-like with Aaliya, she even told him thay this behavior is just adding to her doubt. He could've cleared it to her then and there..but he waited to get to BV.May be because he wanted to expose Suri in person. BBut why did he have to feel hurt was beyond me. Honestly I've lost hopes for a ZaYa reunion after today's episode.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also felt bad for him, for the first time, but then I immediately shrugged it off, he is not someone u feel bad for... u sympathize with, cuz he has ulterior motives, I'm sure about that!
I think that few seconds of sympathy were because he for the first time had a different expression today... Yeah, that's just it!
And just because I felt bad for him doesn't mean that I think Aaliya was wrong not to trust him, he had every right to question him, and he instead of telling her the truth... He.. He yelled at her, warned her if she walks out of the house he'll never divorce her! Whatever dude, she's not your servant to follow ur orders, and if u won't divorce her, there are other ways, so yeh dhumki jaakay kisi or ko dena
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

Ha yr even I felt bad'

and he said...aur meri pyaar biwi...:P
Shoot him

Jaanuuuโค๏ธ

Word Count: 1