Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I can see that the way now things are happening, zain's character has been sidelined and rehan's mahan role has been highlighted so in such scenario harshad may quit the show. Many lead actors quit the show if they don't find their role convincing or the story is just dragging and dragging so it may be case with Harshad too but not sure if this is true. Harshad and Preetika are the reason why we watch the show so if either of them leave, then the show will loose its charm and I will not watch it anymore. Hope he is not leaving the show.

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

tht BD chtted ths to microprossecor ..n d way i saw 2day's epi..nxt week toh bhul jati hoon..

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys can we all spamming channel in twitter and sent them mail plz.farhan sir not going to lesson us so only channel is our last hope.plz guys just do it.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

guys can we all spamming channel in twitter and sent them mail plz.farhan sir not going to lesson us so only channel is our last hope.plz guys just do it.

I dont understand y BI fans always get a depressing weekend!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Ryt now forget abit track, ohhh god dis harshad quitting BI rumor is jst hitting our heads!! 😭
Rangeela n cvs...!!! 😑
manny136 thumbnail
rehan taunting suri was funny man suri on purpose trapped him she told the kidnappers to go to the disputed land n when they got caught told them to call rehans law firm on purpose
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Forget about the fact that its necessary for Rehan to talaq Aaliya so she can marry Zain.. looks at her face.. look at his face..
For her it's like Deja vu.. getting divorced again.. whether she loves her husband or not to be treated like that.. I would hate it

Rehan was upset whilst talking yes he has feelings for Aaliya yet married her to divorce her for Zain but still he knows the importance of Nikaah in Islam and what a big deal talaq is.. it's not easy to talaq your wife whether u love her or not..

And I have to praise Nandish here.. ppl say he is expressionless and maybe at times his eyes but the way he spoke in the precap the hurtful tearful voice it really showed his state

By the way I am confused.. when zain first talaqed aaliya.. it was Aaliya zain abdullah then 2nd and 3rd time was aaliya ghulam haider.. now rehan divorces her and it's aaliya ghulam haider?

πŸ˜•

Yet I don't want Rehan to be the good guy I want Zaya to reunite
Edited by ramita94 - 9 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

like who brings a briefcase to a dinner of course rehan was there to expose the culprit but still lol

That indeed is funny🀣
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

I dont understand y BI fans always get a depressing weekend!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Ryt now forget abit track, ohhh god dis harshad quitting BI rumor is jst hitting our heads!!😭
Rangeela n cvs...!!!😑

Harshad not leaving but his character getting sideline we can see it.after first talaq Aliya can marry Zain but CV'S will drag other two and Aliya will be now torn between her love and responsibility.i just not want her to give up on her love.at last we can try our last change to save this show.
-Minion- thumbnail
Aliya is like a toy now first Zeeshan refuse and insult her she got married to Zain who just hate her.she fight for her marriage and finally she get success but her destiny play a cruel game Zain gave her talaq.now again she marry for go back to Zain and again facing talaq.its just disgusting.how it would so better if Farhan sir show ZaYa talaq nullified but no he love this disgusting crap.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aalia believing Zain wat is wrong in it??aftr all anyone will believe their love...no matter they r ryt or wrong...how rehan expected aalia to choose him over zainπŸ˜†
zaya20 thumbnail
according to theory of farhan he wants to reach the extreme point of dark tunnel where there is no any hope of zaya union is there n after that point there is sudden turn of event resulting in zaya reunion.but in between this we may have to see lot of unwanted scenes n looking at current trp i am not sure how much time rangeela allow such low trp show to run because now all its show crossing 4-5 tvts.