10/10 Live Episode Discussion

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Beautiful People!

Ready for an exciting episode today?

Finally Aliya will get first talak from Rehan! I hope they unite ZaYa soon.. I am like soo deprived of their scenes right now.. everyday I feel the episodes get more and more depressing.

You know when Zain gave Talaak the 3 month Iddah period was shown in three episodes.. I wonder if they will do the same with Rehaan too.. because honestly i dont want this dragging out like a chewing gum.

For the first time I want Zain and Aliya to think about themselves and not others! I hate how CVs are turning these realistic couple into some mahaan aatmas! Please show ZaYa uniting!

I feel like everyday my patience is being tested. I wonder how long this will drag. I just want Zain and Aliya abandoning their parents and living on their own! I want to see their struggle in life and how they overcome the hurdles together with the support of one another..

Maybe I am asking too much...

I even wonder will we get a lavish wedding for Zain and Aliya? After all the torture.. there has to be some fun element in this show...

Ok I am done ranting!

Oh and people please cut down on the bashing and abusing.. i know we are upset.. but lets not go that route.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gagan , I too feel dey will finish 3T in 3 epi.Coz TRP is very low..
They cannot drag.Hope Farhan sir will listent to fandom at least now.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gagan 😭 😭 .. how cn u b so positive? i fear for the worst always.. i m fearing zaya reunion is not happening any sooner n this iddah period will b dragged like a chewing gum.. 😭 call me negative but i m so depressed today..
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can ZaYa go stay else where with their ishtemey nikaah ka samaan after all this please ... And Shabana needs to zip her mouth, she's getting to much to watch now.

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think 3 talaaq within a week atleast..am sure they r gona drag...they r gud in dragging all unwanted things
manny136 thumbnail
I want zaya to elope then tell their families lol they wont be able to do anything then. They can have all the wedding rituals post wedding for fun
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gagan I wont trust the CVs till 3rd T really not excited for the episode
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You know, I wouldn't mind the dragging out so much because it would show a proper romance and courtship of Aaliya by Zain since we didn't have that the first time around 😳
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How I wish CVs follow the rule where only one Talaaq is needed coz their marriage isn't consummated! But Sigh! That won't happen
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww everyone lets not be depressed.. hugss