Window, not mere a window for them

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well epi was perfectly done ,amazing dialogues as alwayz and amazingly delivered by all
But the thing which i got is that Mariyam matters him a lot...if not..then why wud he be thinking that its a matter fo Mariyam's respect and so Mamu shud not say like that...dil ki baat and all...Najma matters to him...otherwise why he wud be telling Najma to give back response to that girl by playing tennis...his xpressions were speaking miles...those words hurt him calling Najma n his abbu a looser...will have to wait n watch that how and when that window will make them realize that they are made for each other.

That window was the way thru which for the first time Mamu looked at Mariyam bi and that window is a direct connection among both of them.Even today it was bothering him that why the hell window is still shut...its for the first time since they started living there,a sneak speak among two hearts😳

If someone grants me permission i can kill that witch..Shabnam...she is interested in Imran so she cant tolerate anyone else near to him...but Shabnam if u can hear me then plz listen carefully...u r no one to come in between two love birds...😡stay away...or i'll chop u so fine that yor ammi will not be able to make malai kofta of you😡

Love Salman Baig...he stood for Mariyam and dint even give a single thought to Shabnam's ilzaam's over Mariyam...he trusts her and i wanna see him making her marry to Imran happily😃

Regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't kill shabnam because she has planted a seed in abba ji head that they are a good pair.

Originally posted by: nicki11

don't kill shabnam because she has planted a seed in abba ji head that they are a good pair.

😆😆...will sevre her malai kofta thn😆
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I really liked the way both Mamu and Imran moved towards the window the minute they heard it slamming! Very symbolic.

Originally posted by: soapbubble

I really liked the way both Mamu and Imran moved towards the window the minute they heard it slamming! Very symbolic.

but today that window was open😆CVs are damn bulakad😆