zubbu should hav married aliya

shehra thumbnail
i felt zubbu should hav married aliya instead of rehan becoz zubbu had felt guilty for trying to seperate zain aliya so this is his chance to rectify hus mistake and help them get together...and besides zubbu is cute so it would be interesting to watch the zubbu-aliya-zain triangle

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† Kyun yaar? I mean i know if it was zubair that he would have easily divorced aaliya coz he never had any feelings for aaliya to start with but triangle is one shape we dont like, its kinda obvious why u know.πŸ˜†
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Arey pagali ..tabh farhan sir ki dark tunnel useless nahi hoti ???😳😳
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt dat...but wat to do sumhow cvs have to fit pillar...v were free to bash zubair bak bak n all but not mahaan...am waiting for d day those unwanted things get out of our show
neenzz thumbnail
U won't believe, but I was thinking exactly the same thing
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Talaaq should not have happend in the first place
If it would have not happend Aaliya would not have the need to marry anyone else
She would always be with our Zain
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As CVS were so in love with HALALA...somewhere I do find ZUBBU a better option prior being evil that isπŸ˜•...watching the old episodes sometimes make it hard to believe actually that such a good character was ruined to bring in someone like REHAN...
And like RENU said...his vision of taking the long dark tunnel would have been of no use...πŸ˜†...but no matter what I think the way HALALA was shown is LAME LAME LAME...🀒