Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly.

They were sole the reason behind ZaYa divorce [a lil help from Nafi Bhabhi]

If not for them, ZaYa would have been living so happily. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And the fact that Aaliya knows about it all and still keeps mum about it makes my blood boil! ๐Ÿ˜ก

They are madly supporting Rehan and going all gaga over him and treating Zain like the other guy.

Such hypocrites.

Did they forget the time when Zain married their daughter to stop Ghulam from dying?

When he sent them money, his first salary?

When Zain saved Ayat from all the mess?

Ehsaan faramosh. Thankless idiots.

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want aaliya to cut her ties with shalam...especialy shabana...wen aalia didnt lyk to marry zain dat lady just want to force that marriage on her...n now wen she loves zain more than anything she wants her to marry rehan...she is asking wats d problm in marrying rehann he is an acha ladka so she wants aalia to marry all acha ladkas in the world
loveZaYa thumbnail
Ya...atleast nafisa is regretting but shalam r not even trying to understand zain and aliya's point of view! Ya its true dat their daughter had to face a lot of humiliation but both Zain and Aliya have got enough of punishment! Now the CVs are crossing their limits...since last 3 months they are testing our patience! tooo much of rona dhona!
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

Ok i have to reply to this lol shalam r not normal parents, normal ppl dont trick their child into signing documents, plan to send those papers to the police n get their SIL n his mom arrested who they r related to btw. Instead of believing their child they believe a third person n not trusting their SIL who saved their other daughter, gave his yrs salary to save their house n defended them against his mom. As for what he did to their daughter well when all eveidence was against her what was he suppose to do, he n his mom got tortured when they were innocent n his dad died. Rehan the smart lawyer should have found the truth before the divorce instead of waiting till the last day. As for aliyas life in BV shalam knew how suri felt about them before zayas wedding they knew the history yet they still emotionally forced her to get married. What did they expect suri would change overnight. Them getting a sudden surge to fight for their daughter was good but miscalculated. Its not about money zain was willing to give away his shares many times for his family n for aliya. Wow i didnt know u can measure a person coz they made biryani n didnt utter a word lol. Rehans family needed a maternal figure n they basically attatced themselves to aliya but boudaries need to be set, rehan failed at tht. Yeah family matters but if their love only causes pain n damage u have to realize its not worth it, but zaya r good ppl n they always end up forgiving them.

Bang on manny136...which normal parent go behind their daughters back and trick her to sign legal complaint papers against her husband.normal parent would have sat both their daughter and son in law and talked their worries with them not take the sneaky way out.And in this case they knew Zain he is their nephew 1st and he adores them and I thought they loved him to but I guess I was wrong.I some time think if they even love their daughter.1st emotionally blackmail Aliya to marry Zain and then when she has fallen madly in love with him they ruin her marriage and now they don't see anything but bad in him and are madly in love with Rehan.i will call them selfish ungrateful and opportunist.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shabana and ghulam both, they are the ones who ruined their own daughter's life, they are to be blamed more than nafeesa, she isn't Aaliya's parent, she didn't jnow Aaliya since before she was born, ShaLam did!
At least nafeesa accepted what she did was wrong, she's at least seen repenting, but ShaLam, no guilt whatsoever, how could they blame Zain when it was their doings that instigated him to do what he did, not saying he should have divorced her immediately, but he's no saint, he's also a human, and there is no way to know how one would react under such circumstances unless one is facing it!
What kind of parents trust others' word over their own flesh and blood, support their daughter doing intentional halala nikaah? What kind of humans disregard sacrifices such as Zain's for them, he was bot obligated to, yet he gave his whole 12 months salary to ShaLam, he risked his own life for Aayat, he supported Aaliya even when he THOUGHT he hated her, because, deep down he knew she was right, and the only time he ever went against her was also for her sister... fine, his doll too, but her... SISTER! And I too think Aaliya was wrong then to support gauhar, visiting her in the hospital was ok, and Zain was wrong to stop her, but gauhar was the one who took advantage of Rizwaan the other night, not the other way around, Rizwaan didn't even know something had happened until the moment gauhar showed up at his engagement party with that huge baby bump.
Chalo shi hai, Aaliya did what she felt was right, but going to Aayat and Rizwaan after their nikaah and telling her to leave her husband for gauhar, now that was out of line!
Anyway, I'm bhutk-ing from the topic, so, yeah, Zain always, but once, supported Aaliya, yet ShaLam have got the nerves to call him... what was that, majnoo?... aashiq? How could they tell him that he wasn't there for Aaliya when when she needed him during her nikaah to rehaan, why?! He didn't have to be there, he didn't have to decorate the whole damn place, he didn't have to hold the chunni (which really angered me, vut anyway) he didn't have to do any of that, he was huring so much, yet he did! And how was bilaal dumb quseshi being abducted any of his fault, he had only gone to look for him, the dulha, so he obviously thought he'd be there for the nikaah, ya ghulam ka express mail ka business hai (wese bhi aaj tk osska kuch kaam krtay nhi dekha) har waqt osmaan say paisay leta rhta tha and kehta tha me khuddaar hn, hypocrite much? Tou agar oska express mail ka business nhi hai jaha drones 5 mins may msg diliver krtay hain, and his phone died, tou osko koi wahi naazil honi thi k aaliya rehaan say nikaah kr laygi? Zain didn't have to go search for bilal, all by himself, he could have eloped with Aaliya from under their nose to a place far far away from them and all their nonsense, their hatred, their love for the culture and disregard for the religion, but he didn't di that. (I wish he had!)
And Aaliya ShaLam say gussa hoyi, onka ghr chora, but after the talaaq when she went to hyderabad, she took them along, don't bother telling us the how, why, what of anything CVs
Zain's outburst on suri was epic, I loved watching that, but then for no reason, he came and apologized to her, i get it, she's his mom, and moms deserve respect no matter how they are, but he didn't have to move back in BV
Aaliya went against the norms, opposed the BI shariah (yeah BI shariah, because most of it is not in accordance with Islam) and for what, BJKT?

Sorry for such a long rant, I think i fot kinda carried away ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tauba mene itna bara likha and kisi ne 1 reply tk nhi kiya :(
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding post Mandy๐Ÿ‘
I am dying to see Aaliya stand up to her parents and make them realise how they ruined her martial life. If they were worried about her safety should have consulted Zain once properly or just trust their daughter. Now coming to present they disgust them so much after the leap about they keep ranting about Aaliya marrying Rehan and accepting it.
I really hope she makes them realise the pain so they stop cursing her love.