Thank u farhan sir

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its u who made zaya..its u coz of whom ppl know who is harshad arora..its u made preetika rao..otherwise she was only sister of amrita rao..ppl in this forum r bashing u all the time..zain aliya rehan all ur creations..we trust u..n being rehan fan thank u for giving us such a wonderful character..donot expect ppl to use respectful language in this forum..they r too indecent to deserve n answer from u..no wonder u had to unfriend so many.they have been abusing you but no action was taken .but we thank u sir for giving us rehan khan..n also for giving him place in montage..u have made beintehaa..n must say direction n story is just superbbb...its ur baby..n we r loving it..congrats ..👏
Edited by merryface - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u farhan sir, it's u who made rocking show to useless drama show
It's u ,who made show to face problems,
It's bcz of u, show is in threat
Once again thank u sir
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u farhan sir giving us harshika but it is sad u r destroying harshikas hard work for your so called dark tunnel vision n thanks once again for treating loyal fans like shit,stop taking harshika/zaya fans for granted u said u have confidence on harshika fans they will watch this crap but you are wrong no one going to tolerate such nonsense.Because of your obsession for your vision i have fear that beinthehaa may go aff air n then i going to miss my harshika n i will never going to forgive u for all this.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yes thank you farhan sir.. for giving the same fate as other show "Phir subhah hogi.." to our Beintehaa show also..

bec in that show also.. the fans wanted more of thier hero and yes their PH house also heard their view and increased and made her married the lead.. though the people where rooting for other lead though he was grey character... and at the end when TRP started dripping they tried to do the damage control by not showing their hero .. but Alas the damage was already done then even after leap and memory loss was not able to bring the TRP and the show had to shut...
Please do continue with the legacy for this show also.. as it is PH are hearing to ur cries and the result is out... and now yes this show will also have the same fate as his earlier show...🤢 bec the damage has already been done.. now even if they wind up his character also this show will not return to the earlier glory...