Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thank you Jyo ! Nice episode loads of dynamics yeah Vikram is one crazy guy these qualities he brings out really naani sahi kehyhi hai Abla Mard!! He seems like a overgrown boy when he gets annoyed 😆 but yes those are some of the traits he carries at perks !!

Yup ... he is like a kid trapped in adult ka body .. that whole obsession for coffee shop has made him forget that one got to enjoy life at times too .. u cant b always serious and perfect 😆

The way she drags him just like mera chocolate le liya us ladki nay mai chodunga nahi types !!

So true 😆

The scene with Jiya uff this guy got it back by that Japanese delegate & also messed up his business deal if he had handled it well .. The corns he brings out are very relatable to the reason he needs to see the otherside of life which can have some sweetness & talking gestures...

true .. he could hv just given her the ball and let go .. but he has difficulty in controlling his anger .. needs anger management classes in future .. all Apu's characters hv this issue 😆 .. when he looses it , its bad luck for others 😆😆😆

That 20th secretary was a cartoon too she was overloaded with makeup a contrast to motina 😆 Vikram needs a simple efficient simple looking secretary & the hunt is on who is also disciplined I guess

yeah plus he need to go a bit easy on her too .. he expects perfection from her from day 1 itself .. he actually ends up making all his secretaries extra nervous .. but I m sure Shobha will b a tough nut to crack and he will not fire her from job too because at every point she will either challenge him or counter attack him which will hurt his ego and so he will always want to prove a point to her and so this way her job will become permanent 😉😆

Shobha's MIL & Tarun are just too much ! They were so siding Samarth & poor Shobha was. Helpless!!

yeah .. at least think once from her POV too 😭

That Garima's would be's brother saurav is suppose to be Vikram's friend later on .. So he is suppose tp have that marketing friend & this guy!!

Oh k .. so its the brother .. I thought so ... hmm it will b interesting then ..

Nice episode overall saw it twice already the cleaniness beemari on Vikram & baal gir rahey hai is growing on him 😆

Seriously he is obsessed with it 😆 but awesome epi overall

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Upmaaa wonderful update ⭐️

Vikram Naani are amazing their relation is just endearing and funny, and another hint/clue of future as we discussed is Vikram Jia scene 😆 and I loved the way Shobha handled Sanjay's engagement issue Garima is indeed her princess, and the MIL as expected is supporting her son which is nothing surprising, since we expected her to do so

Yup Vikram-Jia scene is totally a future indication of who will b the father eventually 😆😆 .. I can already see these kidsi n futuree finding a good buddy in Vikram and then eventually a good father too because I m assuming Samarth hardly gave time to kids ...

And yes Shobha handled it smartly .. he took the main groom into confidence .. quite a smart play 😉

And yeh lo ek aur secretary bhi gayi phew this time it's Ghajini 😆 nevermind your next Secretary has made up her mind to take up work.

and we know she will last forever in this case 😉😛

So they froze bank accounts and MIL taunts about working like a middle class women, which provies her the catalyst to take up work 👍🏼

I think reverse psychology works well with Shobha 😆 .. When Vikram spoke about doormats , she decides not to b one and goes to find truth .. today when MIL spoke about how we cannot work like middle class people , she decides to b one and go for job hunting 😆 ..

So finally we might see first coffee takkar between Mr Ahuja and Ms Sachdev

Cant wait for it 😃

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LilGreenRobot.

OMG 🤣

That's hilarious 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pagal mujhko bana gayi hai reshmi zulfein tumhari 🤣 🤣

I don't think I've loved a character this much for such a long time & Apurva is totally flawless! He gets into the skin of the character ❤️

Imagine all the riot that we gonna witness once this cleanliness freak will meet Shobha .. it will b hilarious for sure 😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

it goes without saying re ...that he is obsessed with his silky hair 🤣🤣

And the obsession only increases 😆😆
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very wonderful written update. I can totally imagines those scenes .
thanks a lot👍🏼
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the beautiful and detailed WU, Jyo! 🤗
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the lovely update Jyo so we have a hostile MIL on cards now
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thankiu for the update
i js loved that kid...so dramatic she is...and Vikram too accepted that she is not less than lead of a daily soap...lol
jyoti06 thumbnail
Thanks guys for all the appreciation 🤗

Cant wait for today's episode .. why I feel Epi will end with Vikram and Shobha face to face 😆