pathetic situation of our's

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Our forum is in lack of peace, we are lost in tunnel somewhere... and to show our frustration we have to think before we do it...
Wow cv's it all bcz of unwanted stardum which u forced on us...
Do We have to think to post abt a character which we hate more... this is pathetic
No forum is in this condition, I'm feeling sick...
Cv's pls end this track as early as possible, my humble request🤔
No freedom to share our pain, views also😳

No offence, i just shared my feeling..

Zain rocksss...
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I will say trp will decide the fate of the show because cv is not going to listen us
Feeling low today 🤢
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear v have tolerated for 3 months now just 2 more weeks pls stay patient...n lets do preparations for zaya reunion party thread
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's why I have stopped coming to the forum first just mods used to tell us what kind of post we should make now other members tell us what we should do and what not 👏 What a price I have to pay for my loyalty I remember some months ago how freely I used to make posts and expressed my feelings and now I have to think thousand times before making a post what the world has come to 🥱
PS If anyone felt bad about what I said can simply go to bawadi becoz truth is always bitter
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Now I will say trp will decide the fate of the show because cv is not going to listen us
Feeling low today 🤢

Let's see...😕 hopefully at that time something goes to their brain
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Dear v have tolerated for 3 months now just 2 more weeks pls stay patient...n lets do preparations for zaya reunion party thread

Yes reunion party😳 and send off party too😉
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

That's why I have stopped coming to the forum first just mods used to tell us what kind of post we should make now other members tell us what we should do and what not 👏 What a price I have to pay for my loyalty I remember some months ago how freely I used to make posts and expressed my feelings and now I have to think thousand times before making a post what the world has come to 🥱

PS If anyone felt bad about what I said can simply go to bawadi becoz truth is always bitter

No need to go bawadi, 😆every one is feeling same
I'm totally uncomfortable... I mean this our BI forum and we can discuss abt characters we dnt like freely, but now, that's not the way...
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

No need to go bawadi, 😆every one is feeling same
I'm totally uncomfortable... I mean this our BI forum and we can discuss abt characters we dnt like freely, but now, that's not the way...

No there 4-5 nandish fans...oops sorry Rehan fans who have the problem
Now tell me where are the mods?? If we will say anything against Rehan that means we are bashing Nandish and if other people bash harshad that means they are criticizing Zain -_______-
Now we have to take permission to criticize or praise any character
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

No there 4-5 nandish fans...oops sorry Rehan fans who have the problem
Now tell me where are the mods?? If we will say anything against Rehan that means we are bashing Nandish and if other people bash harshad that means they are criticizing Zain -_______-
Now we have to take permission to criticize or praise any character

exactly, we.never bashed nandish, infact when off screen pic of hi was posted with pree and gulaam we all liked it too.. ,we just hate rehan, we named barkat too beedi, we never faced such problems
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

exactly, we.never bashed nandish, infact when off screen pic of hi was posted with pree and gulaam we all liked it too.. ,we just hate rehan, we named barkat too beedi, we never faced such problems

I saw that pic on twitter and I was laughing 😆 I respect Nandish Sandhu a lot but hate Rehan to the core We all hate suri we call her chudail but we all love Suchi mam I don't know why some people act so immaturely 🥱 And calling Harshad "frog"in his AT is not at all cool
Edited by craziness05 - 9 years ago