Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
True Seared That was the word I was also lookin for !!👏

Just saw that part when his Marketing head tells Vikram Choda ussay .. & Vikram has a pause then says Hi Chi Uno.. as after that rift with Jiya he had to finish his meeting 😆😆😆... That was hilarious bechara he lost his senses arguing & fighting with Jiya & had to return to where he left of...

The way Shobha blasted Tarun today if she shows the same color to Vikram in some context he will do sakshaat pranam to her 😆😆.. She will be the rite Secretary he was lookin for 😆😆
seared thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

True Seared That was the word I was also lookin for !!👏

Just saw that part when his Marketing head tells Vikram Choda ussay .. & Vikram has a pause then says Hi Chi Uno.. as after that rift with Jiya he had to finish his meeting 😆😆😆... That was hilarious bechara he lost his senses arguing & fighting with Jiya & had to return to where he left of...

The way Shobha blasted Tarun today if she shows the same color to Vikram in some context he will do sakshaat pranam to her 😆😆.. She will be the rite Secretary he was lookin for 😆😆

True Shanthi,,,,,,

😆.🤣🤣..bechara he will go ganja...for sure...if he gets atleast half of the dose..

I want to see that scene...agar ho ga to uske baad... he will better apply cream and do his work rather than messing with her...
Edited by seared - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just as Shobhas world has been suddenly shattered, she too is unconsciously breaking Vikrams world.
Every encounter they have had unknown to them both, Some thing belonging to Vikram has broken.

So I guess when they finally meet face to face something big stands to crash!
seared thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Just as Shobhas world has been suddenly shattered, she too is unconsciously breaking Vikrams world.

Every encounter they have had unknown to them both, Some thing belonging to Vikram has broken.

So I guess when they finally meet face to face something big stands to crash!

Hey Arshics,

Glad to see you here.. I am a fan of your bytes in saraswathichandra...

Hope to see some bytes here too..😃
shanti05 thumbnail
What does Rehan say to jiya before she is sent to fetch the ball since she say that u always send me didn't hear that part prperly !
seared thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

What does Rehan say to jiya before she is sent to fetch the ball since she say that u always send me didn't hear that part prperly !

i think he said something like jo log batting karte hain ..ball nahin laate...

im not sure tho...😳
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: seared

Perfectly Put shanthi...!

It was a dhamaka...for Vikram.. I guesss...He better be getting used to this..

Soon...these nanhi shaitans will be seen around his office once shobha joins...😆

Oh boy am I looking fwd to those scenes!! 🤣

I didn't see any broken glass Shanti... I am assuming it came in while the door was open... 🤔
seared thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Oh boy am I looking fwd to those scenes!! 🤣

I didn't see any broken glass Shanti... I am assuming it came in while the door was open... 🤔

yep...me too thinks the same..

but how the hell did it come and directly fell in that place..😔

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was actually a sizer not only Gandhiji philosophy qwas useless the japanese cancelled off the deal
Loving Apu's acting
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seared

yep...me too thinks the same..

but how the hell did it come and directly fell in that place..😔

it would have broken something unless directly from the door if the guard had opened it again for brightness or something OR they the camera wanted to show that the ball was to damage disrupt the meeting between Japanese guy & Vikram Spilling the coffee & creating a mess!! Vikram hates mess & disturbance & that was the main focus!! Even if it broke the glass it would not be that imp for the scene as much as the mess created 😆