Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Even me...,

I'm bearing this just for harshikaa...
There so many shows which can entertain us, may be not completely like zaya, but they maintain,
Reasonable amount of entertainment with little drama throughout life of show, but here everything is extremes, suffering in dark tunnel from almost 3.5 months

Exactly! Before sbs gave the talaaq spoiler who would have even thought that bi could get so gloomy?Bi was such a fun and awesome type show to watch but now its like if u go tell someone that bi used to be a really chirpy n funny show they would laugh.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Exactly! Before sbs gave the talaaq spoiler who would have even thought that bi could get so gloomy?Bi was such a fun and awesome type show to watch but now its like if u go tell someone that bi used to be a really chirpy n funny show they would laugh.

Now If I tune to this show.at 11 my sister is scolding me, my little sister. Don't see such crap and all
Once she was biggest fan of bi and now
She doesn't want to contribute for trp's, shouldn't encourage such crap.she is lecturing meπŸ˜†
balismis thumbnail
Ok if you really are reading this I would like to point a few things.don't worry it isn't about halala as I know it's your story and you'll do what you have in mind as you must have put a great deal of work in building the story.
The talaq track started in a fine way but somehow it seemed to be rushed,the iddah period I mean.I know bi never drags tracks which is one of the best things about it but I would have appreciated if a little more of aliya's perspective,her pain was shown during her stay at rehans.I got to see an excellent zain
's repentance sequence but aliya's side of the story seemed to be missing.I mean yes we saw her moments but as compared to zain aliya's
pain didn't get much light probably because she was too busy taking care of rehan's kids.
Now Shabana and ghulam,I won't say aliya should never have forgiven them coz after all they are her parents but a little remorse from their side should be there coz they are as much responsible as nafeesa.
That's all I guess,I am sorry of I offended you.😊
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir, one enlightening thought: Your show has a TRP of 0.5. You do realize that, don't you?

@Ramya: He visits IF. That's shocking. I love you for all you have done! Good job!
Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Farhan sir, one enlightening thought: Your show has a TRP of 0.5. You do realize that, don't you?

@Ramya: He visits IF. That's shocking. I love you for all you have done! Good job!

He is thinking that she is assuming yaar,he he no one can enlighten him right now
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farhan sir U should see the reality.Majority of the audience is not interested in this track.U have turned such a beautiful story in to a crap(extra marital drama)In order to make a character mahan u r butchering all other characters.U won't we. Able to gain viewers sympathy for this character even if u sacrifice his life.Never hated a positive character that much.Somewhere something went wrong.Never ever expected such a bad rating0.5 for this show.If u ll remain stubborn like thisand do not listen to viewers trps will further go down.There is still time to salvage this show.
Edited by Aarohi2009 - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Farhan sir if u r reading this post I wanna say we all hate u because of the present track...
We have lost self control...
Bi used to had it's own charm which attracted a lots of people towards the show resulting your show to top the ratings in UK but know the ratings r decreased..
This is the fruit of the dark tunnel...
Enjoy it...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh My God Ramya! I L O V E. Y O U. Bas! I just wanted to tell this! I dont mind what was his message reply and all, but your message di reach him, and he knows that we dont like this track, the message reached through you! Thank You So Much Dear!
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Oh My God Ramya! I L O V E. Y O U. Bas! I just wanted to tell this! I dont mind what was his message reply and all, but your message di reach him, and he knows that we dont like this track, the message reached through you! Thank You So Much Dear!

Thank u so much avi! Actually he must have already known that we totally hate this track, its nothing new really but i do hope he realized the depth of the matter from my message. Thnx for the pm as well! Love u too!