Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
For all those who thanked me for sending those messages, ur welcome but honestly, it was just everything i felt as an outraged fan. I know we all must be feeling the same thing and we would have all wrote just about the same stuff. But thnx for all the love guys, made me really happy! :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir if u really care abt your show and your actors their hardwork your hardwork so plzzz end this halala track and reunite zaya and show their nikaah and its a promise that u will break records again which seems to be lost u will get ur trps back ... jst plzz consider our pleas and come out of your dark tunnel now even a 1 year old child can tell that rehan will not divorce aliya and without zaya seriously the show will not survive for another month so plzzz end this track by october only and give us unique beintehaa which v all fell in love with ...
Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Deleting me or any other zaya fan from his friend list is not gonna give him anything it only helps him satisfy his ego and i think he thinks that i'll be crying that he deleted me but honestly no one gives a hoot, there is more to
life than just negative ppl like farhan. He's never gonna understand that.

Seriously, he.has become so adamant these days.. in Barkat track he use to.answer us, that we ll try wind up soon and all but now, his answers are... if this continues, may be we might watch this show for zaya, from next show no one will dare to.watch his.shows
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

For all those who thanked me for sending those messages, ur welcome but honestly, it was just everything i felt as an outraged fan. I know we all must be feeling the same thing and we would have all wrote just about the same stuff. But thnx for all the love guys, made me really happy! :)

Ramya yar r u still in his frnd list or he deleted u
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Faryan sir if u really care abt your show and your actors their hardwork your hardwork so plzzz end this halala track and reunite zaya and show their nikaah and its a promise that u will break records again which seems to be lost u will get ur trps back ... jst plzz consider our pleas and come out of your dark tunnel now even a 1 year old child can tell that rehan will not divorce aliya and without zaya seriously the show will not survive for another month so plzzz end this track by october only and give us unique beintehaa which v all fell in love with ...

October😲😲, dear can u tolerate upto.end of october
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Seriously, he.has become so adamant these days.. in Barkat track he use to.answer us, that we ll try wind up soon and all but now, his answers are... if this continues, may be we might watch this show for zaya, from next show no one will dare to.watch his.shows

Ikr! I'll never go near another fortune productions show again, this will be my first and last show of theirs.
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

October😲😲, dear can u tolerate upto.end of october

Madhu yar i cant bear it for another episode but jst giving him some tym to clear this mess
I hope he listen to us and stop being stubborn
I m one frustrated zaya fan
ALINA
Revelio thumbnail

Madhu yar i cant bear it for another episode but jst giving him some tym to clear this mess
I hope he listen to us and stop being stubborn
I m one frustrated zaya fan
ALINA

yeah me too, we've borne this torture for so long, so why not for 2-3 weeks more?
Revelio thumbnail

Ramya yar r u still in his frnd list or he deleted u

See pg 4 😆
madhufx9... thumbnail
Even me...,
I'm bearing this just for harshikaa...
There so many shows which can entertain us, may be not completely like zaya, but they maintain,
Reasonable amount of entertainment with little drama throughout life of show, but here everything is extremes, suffering in dark tunnel from almost 3.5 months