Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
FarhanSir Please end this track ASAP!!!!!!!
And Ramya you go girl, you have said it all ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by moonlight_shine - 9 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!!!!

Farhan,

Can I start by informing you that I am your typical 36yr housewife (majority auntie ji type who rake in TRP's for production houses normally) & this is the first ever india drama which I have truly loved, firstly because it is about my religion & secondly for the fresh outlook & unpredictable tracks shown. I fell in love with the show from the promos & trailers back in December & watched the first episode in eagerness as all pak dramas were getting boring at that time & straighaway I was hooked. Never have I missed an episode & have even watched all repeats if the episode has been particularly good.

Unfortunately it has all gone topsy turvey since talaaq, nothing makes sense, too many loopholes & total lead characters assasination๐Ÿ˜ญ. Never mind the complete and utter nonsense shown regarding Islam.

I am sooo dissapointed I can't even put it into words. When talaaq was given, I was still under the misconception that you wouldn't show it as it is a most hated thing in Islaam. Imagine my shock & tears when my belief was shattered but I still didn't give up on the show thinking it was a blip & some mother twist was coming my way. I have told family and friends to watch saying how fantastic the show is. I have voted this as the best show in every award ceremony which I have never ever done before. Imagine my embarrasment when family and friends now come and tell me what crap this show is showing

The point has now come whereby I don't watch the show just so I can go to sleep peacefully instead of crying my eyes out and my children getting worried seeing me in this state.

I respectfully request you to please show the generic love story you started out with as that was the USP of this show. I do not want drama๐Ÿคข. Please show hurdles, ups and downs in Zaya lives as this is called real life and the essence of a marriage.

If you are still hell bent on continuing with your long dark tunnel then all I can say is that sooner then you can blink, you will be looking for another source of income as Fortune Productions will be no more๐Ÿ’”
This would be a sad state of affairs as I believe most fans won't come anywhere near Fortune Productions after all this halla balloo. Myself included will never touch Fortune with a barge pole as my sentiments have been deeply hurt, something you said would not happen with Halala๐Ÿฅบ

Please now get to work immediately and try your best/hardest to control all the damage done by way of personal interviews, articles etc to express your intentions. Speak to your fans/viewers & for Allah's sake be HONEST about your plans and feelings regarding the show & story. Apologise if you have to, no harm in this as you will regain the respect you have lost. Inshallah you can get this show back on track & win all your viewers back as nobody wants such a brilliant show to end so soon. My Allah guide you & give you so much creativity that you become successful. Ameen, soom ameen.

Apologies for going into lecture mode but have contained my feelings for a long time now.

Ramya (hope this is your name) please accept my heartfelt thanks for voicing all our concerns so aptly & keeping us in the loop with regards to all the responses.๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Simplyairports - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God, he's so rude, I don't think he wants people to like his show and/or watch it, stubBorn much?!
~~~~~~
Thank you so much Ramya, i agree with everything u wrote to him
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please farhan sir if u are reading this v want this track to end . As you can clearly see nobody is liking this track n that is y bi got 0.5 trp. Please unite Zaya ASAP.
P.S. read your msg which u sent thank u so much ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir...if you are reading this...let me just say...

I know how much you like to take the LONG DARK TUNNEL theory but please end it by ZAYA reunion ASAP...no offence but it just hurting to see the track and to add to the miseries the TRPS are even worse...

We loved the UNIQUENESS of BI and ZAYA but now it's all gone...and please next time if you bring up topics regarding strict laws and rules of religion...think a 1000 times before showing it...it hurts to see how rules are bent as and when required to grip the audience...

BI IS LIFELESS W/o ZAYA...NO ZAYA NO VIEWERS...

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Invitation to Mr Farhan ๐Ÿ˜†

''Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions.In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members ''
So sir make an ID and join the fun ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anjali too good
We ll be waiting for u sir, come with torches , to find us๐Ÿ˜›,( we are lost somewhere, ) and a way out to dark tunnel, and one more request if u like mahaan, then take another show parallely...pls
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never thought a director can be so rude to fans who make his show popular and loved. Like what is the big deal to post your replies because we all fans want to know about the reason of ruining a lovable show for an entry for a character.
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jjnn

Farhan Sir..If u're reading this..PLEASE END THIS TRACK ASAP!!! Please! We want our ZaYa and old BI back!

Edit: Ramya..I just read what all u'd sent him..and I agree with u a 100%!
Farhan needs to understand that even we are aiming for the same thing that he is aiming...the show's success! It looks like it has become a war of egos between him and the fandom! This track is doing nothing but a huge damage to our once popular show!

P.S: Are u still in his friend list? Or he deleted?๐Ÿ˜†

Thnx dude! :)
Arre yaar, mein favorite thodi na hoon unka ๐Ÿ˜†. Obviously he deleted me, u saw the screen shot na? "Those who do are out of my friend list" ๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Thnx dude! :)
Arre yaar, mein favorite thodi na hoon unka ๐Ÿ˜†. Obviously he deleted me, u saw the screen shot na? "Those who do are out of my friend list" ๐Ÿ˜†

He is a fool he lost... his fans

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

He is a fool he lost... his fans

Deleting me or any other zaya fan from his friend list is not gonna give him anything it only helps him satisfy his ego and i think he thinks that i'll be crying that he deleted me but honestly no one gives a hoot, there is more to life than just negative ppl like farhan. He's never gonna understand that.