Farhan replied again, he visits IF

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

There! That proves that he does visit the forum and he does know how hurt we are! He just wants to be stubborn and so he is! God seriously?

Farhan now that I know that u do visit the forum and u must be seeing if I'm posting this as well. So u do know that fans are hating this track and ur just showing this track for what, annoying us? Like seriously? U will know that we fans were right when the channel will take the show off air. BI just got 0.5 trp, can't u see that?

Ppl i know he's gonna be reading this coz he did read my previous post so plz plz plz just comment here and tell him just how muchu hate this track coz i'm pretty sure he thinks i'm one of those few crazy haters. Let's show him how many we are.

And for those who wanna know what all I asked him, I'm posting it below.

P.S. DT, I've edited this out coz I just saw my previous post got locked, so I've cut off any rude parts in this post. Plz don't close this as well, this does have more solid info and if u find anything rude in my post still, then plz just tell me and I'll edit it. Farhan visits IF, seeing as he saw my previous post and i know he'll be seeing this as well, so plz let this topic be open, just so he could see how many of us r hating this track.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Res
Unres
Hi sir. I am a fan of Beintehaa, or well maybe I'm just a fan of ZaYa now. I used to watch another Muslim based how before Beintehaa until the lead of that show quit. I was really used to cry myself to sleep for several weeks after that until I stumbled upon Beintehaa. Beintehaa had that magic which many shows don't, I watched over 40 episodes in 2 days. Beintehaa 'was' that amazing. Was. When SBS first showed a segment, saying that Aaliya was to get remarried, we bashed them, we mocked them, sent hate mails to them and what not. Beintehaa 'was' one of the only shows which considered the feelings of viewers. But then again, 'was'. We had so much trust on the CVs and you that you would never show us such rubbish. In fact, we were sure that Zain wasn't gonna give Aaliya the 3rd talaaq until right before the episode aired, actually, to be precise, right until before the second he actually said it. We fans, actually trusted you and the team to a point beyond stupidity. I don't think any show had such trusting viewers before. I remembered, you had said that it would have been the most predictable thing that even an 8 year old would have guessed if Zain hadn't given her the talaaq. No sir, you were wrong, we don't call that predictability, we call that trust. You have no idea how much respect and love you would have gained from the fans if you hadn't shown the talaaq. And then again, being the stupid viewers that we are, we believed that you would show something like the divorce wasn't valid or something of the sort. But no. Halala was the best you could do. Now believe me sir, no one's gonna trust you anymore, it's kind a obvious that Rehaan will refuse to give the talaaq. That's what you call predictablity. Well of course, when that happens, you would say that even a 5 year old would have guessed that if rehaan hadn't given the talaaq. Well let me save you the trouble sir, even a 2 year old would know that rehaan is not going to give the talaaq. Very unpredictable sir, hats off for thinking of such an amazing track. I hope you don't mind that you just lost a whole lot of viewers there. But you did teach me one thing, sir. That is never to trust a show. No matter how amazing it is at the beginning, it turns out to be just as crap as the others later on. And I also remember you blasting fans for believing 'negative spoilers' and also telling us that the talaaq wasn't going to happen. Can I just ask why? This is a question to which every fan of ZaYa wants an answer to. I'm sure a hundred others would have asked you the same question which you obviously wouldn't have answered to and I don't see why I'm gonna be the first one but there's no harm in trying right? Or maybe I have the answer. It's because you knew fans would boycott the show if you told them that it was happening. So you told the fans that it wasn't gonna happen just so they don't stop watching the show so you don't lose TRPs. Selfish much? Beintehaa is no chart buster, it gets below 1.5 TRP and you went ahead with talaaq and halala. A very bold move, I must say. But over confidence is never good, sir. You will soon enough find out how much people are gonna love this track. Oh and sir, please don't bother calling me negative coz i'm not. I'm just one of those stupid fans who over trusted you and the CVs a tad bit too much and of course, we were repaid so well for that trust. If that in your words is still 'negative', then go ahead sir, I'd rather be called negative than an idiot trusting the words of people who care only about TRPs. Not that you would care, sir, but we are the fans who've stood by the show from since its beginning, I can't believe that you're ditching us for a few 10-20 fans who've suddenly popped in. Apparently, you had replied to a fan who'd asked for ZaYa reunion saying something like this, "And then what? Don't you want Beintehaa to run longer?" I don't know about others but my answer is no. I'd rather bear the show end than having to bear Rehaan-Aaliya crap. And from what I've heard, Beintehaa is ending in February, 2 months back, I would have bawled my eyes out hearing this but now, I just don't care anymore. Beintehaa couldn't get worse. You might say, why do you even watch the show if you hate it so much, let me just save you the trouble once again, I don't. I quit the show 2 weeks back, but I'm not going to deny, I miss it terribly. But oh well, better than Rehaan-Aaliya crap. And also, I heard that the CVS said that they're wrapping up the halala track soon. Why sir? Why do you give such fake promises to people? Why can't you try being a human being before a producer who only cares about TRPs. Please don't tell me you're still not happy with number of hearts you broke. Can I just say, you're viewers are going mad with happiness out there, thinking they're gonna get their ZaYa back soon. Well done sir. You and your team sure are a pro at faking promises and hurting people. I don't mind if you delete me from your list, seeing as you've been doing to everyone, but I just want the answer to my questions. You can be as mean or rude as you want but please just give me an answer. I've spent 7 months of my life going gaga over over a show which didn't deserve it, I want an answer at least for that. Please.

So beintehaa's trps have dipped to 0.5, the worst ever. You can blame it on the time slot change all u want but i hope u will understand that more than half ur audience left the show only coz of the crap that ur showing. Whinch viewer would want stay awake till 11.30 watching a show which shows such crap? Do u think we're idiots? Most of your viewers are young people who do give a damn about who the leads are with and we are NOT happy to see aaliya with rehaan. We want our ZaYa back. The day you understand that and decide to do some about it, you will get your precious TRPs back. Otherwise just forget it, being a producer you must know very well that a show with such low trp will never sustain on any channel for more than a few weeks. Beintehaa will hit its doom if you do not unite ZaYa soon. We will not waste our time watching this show when it doesn't even show how what we want it to. Any creative team with a bit of sense would have known better than to show such stupid and disgusting tracks when already the show us gone through a time slot change and that too not a favourable one. This shows how 'creative' your team actually is. Do you think we're stupid enough to sit and watch this show till 11.30 when we can easily be watching other shows which do give a damn abt viewers? Call your SBS, SBB, E24 etc etc how much ever u want to promote this dirty track but it's not gonna work. We viewers are not dumb. It's funny how we didn't get a segment from SBS/SBB/E24 etc in over 2 months but suddenly it starts raining segments. Then should we take that you've already started feeling scared abt the fate of this show? If it is so then why dont u just give the viewers what they want instead of being so stubborn? If u're just trying to show that u know how to be stubborn then u know what? We'll do the same too, we'll show u just how stubborn we can be as well. You being stubborn is not gonna affect our lives in any way, but we being stubborn will end up in the show being given the plug. It's your choice really and i hope u will be intelligent abt it. Aapka dark tunnel mubarak ho. See where it got u. Don't blame us when we'll say, we told u so, coz we actually are telling u. It's just that fame has got to ur head. Just remember, without us viewers u would have never got that fame and if we can give you fame, we can also take it back. Sadly, it's something that many people in the industry don't realise. Maybe this will be the first example to the country.

So yeah that's mostly everything I said and asked him, for those who wanted to know.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farhan Sir..If u're reading this..PLEASE END THIS TRACK ASAP!!! Please! We want our ZaYa and old BI back!

Edit: Ramya..I just read what all u'd sent him..and I agree with u a 100%!
Farhan needs to understand that even we are aiming for the same thing that he is aiming...the show's success! It looks like it has become a war of egos between him and the fandom! This track is doing nothing but a huge damage to our once popular show!

P.S: Are u still in his friend list? Or he deleted?😆
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is so mean 😡 He comes to IF then also he does not give a damn thought to his fans.I hope u are read my comment I really hate u very much Farhan Sir 😡 I will not watch BI till u reunite ZaYa
Revelio thumbnail
Yeah go ppl! Tell him just how much we're hating this track. 😡
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If he visit this forum and see how much we fans want to see ZaYa reunion that we are crying for it he still stick in his stubborn?
i just want to tell him we make this show popular we viewer's give them trp we also deserve some happiness in return and our happiness is only in ZaYa reunion.if he really care for us and show just give us ZaYa reunion nothing else.but still if he not then i am also not going to care for this show anymore.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohman, this is just getting from bad to worse. Dont know why he doesnt get the point
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ramya it's like ff, update yaar, great, thank u so much for taking pain on behalf of us too... in sending
that...
Farhan sir, none are watching show, do u think making drama attracts elders atleast, even they are not interested in watching this... we watch show for relief not for head ache, hope u understand, kindly end this track asap🤔
I jus read, what u have sent... I totally 👏 for msg..
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No more respect for this kind of stubborn man
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab kya kahu mai ramya...sigh
Facepalm facpalm facepalm
Never had i seen such a producer in mah lyf...
U shld seriously get a taste of ur own medicine...

So remember this
Karma Is A bit**..what goes arnd comes arnd...and it had by the trp but..as usual...uska bhi asar nhi pada...if u just wanna continue this halala n soon trp wil b 0.0..clearly not our fault...blame urself

No beintehaa until zaya reunion...bas...

@mods now please dont give me another warning...i said it in the most polite way i cld...n didnt abuse or bash!!! Just told da truth..if producer has rights to break our hearts into pieces even we have the rights to do so
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 9 years ago