Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Arshi! How wonderful to see you here! 🤗

And what a joy to read your posts once again!

I have enjoyed the character buildup so far. The episodes have also been fast paced - taking the story rapidly forward- with all of us eagerly looking forward to when Vikram and Shobha will meet-and the story thereon.

More than anything else, I am so happy to see your post. Shall now wait for your take on the episodes everyday! 😊 And thats going to make this so much more enjoyable! 😊

Sudha,

I am so glad you are also watching this show, I have a good feeling about this story!

And super happy that you'll be here everyday!
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post Arshics.

I just started to watch this show for Sonali Bendre.

I am always interested in a woman that deals with the trials and tribulations in life head on and goes out into the world to prove she can even after such betrayal from her husband, learn to survive with dignity and panache.

I hope the story keeps its story going forward with humour and integrity of Shoba's
coming into her own identity.
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Great post Arshics.

I just started to watch this show for Sonali Bendre.

I am always interested in a woman that deals with the trials and tribulations in life head on and goes out into the world to prove she can even after such betrayal from her husband, learn to survive with dignity and panache.

I hope the story keeps its story going forward with humour and integrity of Shoba's
coming into her own identity.

Very well said, Dolly. It's the story of a woman discovering her own identity beyond a marriage and her home, and that will be a show to watch. Coupled with the fact that it's not all rona dhona makes it even more interesting.