A shattered life - shobha

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Today's episode unravelled many more layers of relationships and blew the cover off Shobhas happy life some more.

A brother in law who was and still is only furthering his own interests and is still hiding the real truth

Would be relatives who are now developing cold feet, and are planning to bring more heartbreak to the family

The mother in law, who is still blinded by her son and still wants to preserve the old order

In all this shobha is alone, and her challenges are ever increasing, as she fights to protect her children, she finds financial issues are also added to her basket of troubles.

Overnight from a perfect life to a perfect mess - that's where Shobha is standing right now

Vikram - the man lives in his own world, nothing ruffles him except his own interests.

His path again crosses Shobhas and once again he is severely inconvenienced because of her, yet they so not meet.

He hates and despises and holds in contempt all the various women who have crossed his life, the one who crashed his car, the one who has his book by accident and yet will not pick up his phone, the one who left the chit on his notice board, the one who is the doormat wife of the politician, and the one whose pesky kid cost him his Japanese client, not realizing that they are all one and the same woman.

He and shobha have been living next to each other, yet live in different worlds. Shobhas world has ended and now she is stepping into his life as she plans to rebuild her life.

The way this show is bringing out human complexities and the reality of relationships, is very very interesting.

One very interesting development happened today - the bracelet that was a symbol of gathbandhan - a coalition with Samarth was given away by Shobha - a bond broken and freed!
Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very Well written Yes thats what one looks for human complexities !! Interesting characters also dealing with what society & people who live in it ...

Each scene gives messages & they are true to what we see around us ...

To me its well presented & Shobha's life & how she holds it & how Vikram shows her the actual world where he lives in & he has his pros & corns will be a great travel in this show ...

Shobha needs strength & more also IF people who have DEALT with this and know what to see may be Vikram is that farista she is lookin for is what it leans towards...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for such an amzing analysis here too Arshi..:)
well i loved how she had flashback for that braclet and giving that off that easily..as she wanna move on...as she has more than js a selfish and a fake husband...a family waiting for her..a new life looking for her arrival...new footprints gonna b there and those footprints wont give her chance to look back like that bloody dream who broke her...shattered her totally...left nothing behind for her but js a broken dream...a fake life given to her by Smarth...

unfolding of relations is amazing...how one can b so mean that she said all on his face yet he said Shobha ji u r mistaken..its nothing like that and again wud hv told somthing new n fake to her mother in law...who trusts her son blindly...no m not gonna say this thing..i guess somewhere she too knows that her son is not that gold..after she is a mother..and mother knows evryting...
amazing show...going with a good pace..hope ekta dont spoil it..lol
Thankiu
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Very Well written Yes thats what one looks for human complexities !! Interesting characters also dealing with what society & people who live in it ...

Each scene gives messages & they are true to what we see around us ...

To me its well presented & Shobha's life & how she holds it & how Vikram shows her the actual world where he lives in & he has his pros & corns will be a great travel in this show ...

Shobha needs strength & more also IF people who have DEALT with this and know what to see may be Vikram is that farista she is lookin for is what it leans towards...

True Shanti, there is a maturity and finesse in the treatment being given to the story, and sonali bendre is doing a fab job.

The precap shows that the man who professed to love her so much actually holds her in contempt and doesn't think she can even find a job on her own.

Vikram who professes to dislike women, and especially her, will I suspect treat her with far more respect and compassion than Samarth.

Goes to also show that people are not always what they seem and relationships are often very flimsy and self centered !
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

thankz for such an amzing analysis here too Arshi..:)

well i loved how she had flashback for that braclet and giving that off that easily..as she wanna move on...as she has more than js a selfish and a fake husband...a family waiting for her..a new life looking for her arrival...new footprints gonna b there and those footprints wont give her chance to look back like that bloody dream who broke her...shattered her totally...left nothing behind for her but js a broken dream...a fake life given to her by Smarth...

unfolding of relations is amazing...how one can b so mean that she said all on his face yet he said Shobha ji u r mistaken..its nothing like that and again wud hv told somthing new n fake to her mother in law...who trusts her son blindly...no m not gonna say this thing..i guess somewhere she too knows that her son is not that gold..after she is a mother..and mother knows evryting...
amazing show...going with a good pace..hope ekta dont spoil it..lol
Thankiu

Thank you dear, I am really loving the way this show has been made and the first two episodes have been very interesting.

Yes, it's evident that she is moving into a new world from which there will be no going back.

I guess this will be one tragedy of her life which will make her stronger and help her to build a world on a real foundation, and not a palace of illusions, that she was formerly living in.

I too hope it doesn't go the typical Ekta way,it has started off very different, I hope it stays that way
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very well written
that is why life is complex and it throws challenges

but Shobha is a fighter
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

very well written

that is why life is complex and it throws challenges

but Shobha is a fighter

True, she is a fighter and she is in touch with reality and a woman with iron will. She is not the doormat her husband and Vikram assume her to be.
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such an amazing written update (wu)
I really agree to what you said !
probably the serial is made for sonali bendre !!!
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhea_13

Thanks for such an amazing written update (wu)

I really agree to what you said !
probably the serial is made for sonali bendre !!!

I suppose it is. And she is doing full justice to the show, in this few days at least
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi! How wonderful to see you here! 🤗
And what a joy to read your posts once again!

I have enjoyed the character buildup so far. The episodes have also been fast paced - taking the story rapidly forward- with all of us eagerly looking forward to when Vikram and Shobha will meet-and the story thereon.

More than anything else, I am so happy to see your post. Shall now wait for your take on the episodes everyday! 😊 And thats going to make this so much more enjoyable! 😊