Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Farhan replied again just a few minutes back and he was not nice, I'm making another post on it.

Make make jaldi make!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Farhan is so hell bent on following his conviction that he can't see white from black😡

And I thought he was a very intelligent man coming up with such a "brilliant" story!!!

Shows how stupid & gullible I am

Seems he's more pathetic than me😉

I think only farhan can make one pathetic abt themselves, through serials, never felt this.way, today's episode god, what was that worst episode.ever
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Farhan replied again just a few minutes back and he was not nice, I'm making another post on it.

😲

He better watch his step cos soon enough everyone will start hating😡
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😲😲

Word Count: 0

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, he seriously needs a reality check. I thought the TRPs would be one.What exactly did you ask him? And what else did he reply?
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

Wow, he seriously needs a reality check. I thought the TRPs would be one.What exactly did you ask him? And what else did he reply?

I asked him a lot of stuff and I'll copy paste all that in a while
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow he has either lost it or he hates his own show
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt knw why he's dng ths to fans..he is free to do whtvr he wants just like we fans r..tht why trp says evrythng..
expctng d worst to cm 4m farhan seems like he's more intrstd n takng revenge frm fans thn his beloved shw..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We are closing this thread as its leading to bash a PH member of the show. Please note that the rules of this forum clearly state members NOT to discuss FB/Twitter issues except if they are official comments posted by the star cast or PH members. The TM has not provided any official comment posted by the PH member in question.
We request members to be careful with the terminology used in their comments. Please remember that IF is a huge public platform and PH members and star casts of shows do visit the forums and will not appreciate any bashing targeted at them, therefore please avoid bashing PH members in your comments.
BI Dev Team