Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Rangeela must hve given him dhamki.

They are yet to and when they do, he'll realize what he's made of his own show, then he'll know.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think rangeela may give ultimatum to farhan because no any top rated channel allow such low trp show to air on channel n this is the only way of damage control right now
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

I think rangeela may give ultimatum to farhan because no any top rated channel allow such low trp show to air on channel n this is the only way of damage control right now

Exactly! Even channels like sab tv's get better trps, i don't see how BI is gonna last.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just watched most sucking episode and I saw this.post
This man lost his brain.some one pls help him in finding thaat,
Before that I'm gonna die, such crap never ever I saw... it was bull shit
Itseems, he will carry his love for.tunnel through out his life
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Pls farhan we beg u save us... save bi
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Honestly even after zaya reunite, bi will never be the same and it still wont get as much trps. BI has lost all that charm that made us fall in love with it. Farhan can go cry in his dark tunnel for all i care. Hate him.

Agree on that...ZAYA will never be the same...I seriously do not understand why would he even do that to his own show at a 11 pm slot show something completely against the audience and still think what he has done is right...

He had planned it way back...and dragged it after 2 months and the aftermath is disastrous
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am speechless don't know what to say πŸ˜• Farhan sir is so selfish he does not cares about anyone(I don't feel like calling him sir) feel so bad for Harshika other cast members and all loyal fans of ZaYa.We all don't deserve this 😡 I don't think when colors will threat then also he will give a damn to it he will say if u want axe my axe it I don't care 😑 Why should we suffer due to his imense love for dark tunnel *Scratching my head*
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farhan is so hell bent on following his conviction that he can't see white from black😑
And I thought he was a very intelligent man coming up with such a "brilliant" story!!!

Shows how stupid & gullible I am

Seems he's more pathetic than meπŸ˜‰
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Exactly valen! Trp is so bad! And he still doesn't care! What's wrong with this man?

BI has lost ll it's charm ab kya kare ye stubborn Farhan rangeela se rply aa jyega
he is so stupid yr he's ruining his own show by his stupid tunnel...don't think he eva realized his dark tunnel isn't working
Harshika's doing round d clock but can't contribute trp yr...really annoying to c dis dark tunnel n their dumbest dialogue
beintehaa negativity givs me frustration so bettr towatch ol episodes to chill out...
Revelio thumbnail
Farhan replied again just a few minutes back and he was not nice, I'm making another post on it.
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ramya, I cannot believe how cool he is about the mess he's made with BI and the fact that the current track has no appeal and is definitely NOT clicking with the audience.

What does he want?

Has he like planned something for the future?

Or simply bluffing?