Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
so that means low trp still not affect him?he actually not care for his at all not about HarshIka and other cast hard working.i am speechless now.
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

Before I had more respect for him
But now I regret it

I know, even i did, but that man doesnt deserve any respect

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

so that means low trp still not affect him?he actually not care for his at all not about HarshIka and other cast hard working.i am speechless now.

you honestly cant expect anything else from him. I dont know what he cares abt actually, he doesnt give a damn abt viewers,he doesnt give a damn abt religion, he doesnt give a damn abt his cast AND he doesnt even give a damn abt trps! What does this man give a damn abt?!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Even I'm not watching bi and i wont till zaya reunite, i'm just pestering him to reunite zaya. He is never gonna listen. Dark tunnel mubarak ho.😡

Same here dude...seriously next week TRPS TOH gayi BAWDI mein 😕...and no wonder suddenly they are trying to hurry up the track...but won't believe it till I see it...

Farhan sir...must know that the UNIQUENESS of BI is gone...and he must work hardest to get the lost fandom and TRPS back...😕
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Same here dude...seriously next week TRPS TOH gayi BAWDI mein 😕...and no wonder suddenly they are trying to hurry up the track...but won't believe it till I see it...

Farhan sir...must know that the UNIQUENESS of BI is gone...and he must work hardest to get the lost fandom and TRPS back...😕

Honestly even after zaya reunite, bi will never be the same and it still wont get as much trps. BI has lost all that charm that made us fall in love with it. Farhan can go cry in his dark tunnel for all i care. Hate him.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

you honestly cant expect anything else from him. I dont know what he cares abt actually, he doesnt give a damn abt viewers,he doesnt give a damn abt religion, he doesnt give a damn abt his cast AND he doesnt even give a damn abt trps! What does this man give a damn abt?!

i am not watching this show till not ZaYa reunion and if they going to reunion in end then what can i say.looking at trp show will soon get warning if trp keep coming low.i don't know what to say about him he is so dumb or what he ruin his own show.i never see such a producer like him who drag his own grave.
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems lke Farhan Sir common sense hs gon to bawdi with his lovely dark tunnel...really surprised he still dnt care abt this drastic fall of trp...feeling bad for harshika
m scare of for dis trp channel can easily pull off 😒
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i am not watching this show till not ZaYa reunion and if they going to reunion in end then what can i say.looking at trp show will soon get warning if trp keep coming low.i don't know what to say about him he is so dumb or what he ruin his own show.i never see such a producer like him who drag his own grave.

I think farhan is mentally unstable, seriously, he's crazy!
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bsvalentna

Seems lke Farhan Sir common sense hs gon to bawdi with his lovely dark tunnel...really surprised he still dnt care abt this drastic fall of trp...feeling bad for harshika
m scare of for dis trp channel can easily pull off 😒

Exactly valen! Trp is so bad! And he still doesn't care! What's wrong with this man?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rangeela must hve given him dhamki.