Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Come on...we have used the worse of worse words for the other negatives and some are arguing here coz of the name PILLAR...honestly BEEDI BAI, CHUDAIL ETC aren't they a bit more mean than the pillar...
And @MERRYFACE...please stop calling frog to the person whom you may be referring here and I know who that is but it hurts to see such a word being used...

No one can take his place in the show he was is and will be the lead of BI...and you will find that out soon as soon as this track ends and ZAYA unite...😳
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is doing the same thing which sultan did with madhubala.\Well colors never learns from its mistake😵
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ merryface well even for rehan to enter the show last coz of HarshIka if not for them, the show wouldn't been a hit, even nandeesh have accepted this fact, there would have not been a show for him to enter

A show which started as underdogs even not channel trusting it only giving 6 months contact with 2 new comers to the industry within few weeks of their own hard work make it what it is today. a show nobody expect to work did wonders coz of HarshIka their poetry of ZaYa their kit kit light hearted tracks them teaming up this uniqueness worked n within a short span of time BI featured in 2 states, Muskurane, saturday saturday songs was realised through BI this all were archived by a show which had new comers
It was HarshIka's hard work n now to glorify Rehan's character that smart Zaya was compromised, the day sbs aired the entry,RM D BI lost half of the viewers coz they didn't want this n now with halala more have left coz BI means ZaYa as soon as the force shift audience is lost cv's tried to forcefully shove rehan down fans throat n hear we have d result 0.5 TRP's

it was n always will be a Fact the ZaYa is the only TRp gainer for BI
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thr so many reasons why beintehaa is gng so down ..but d most imp n main is dis halala track n d way story has been ruined to justify mahaan rehaan ..d only charcter dat nvr made any sense excpt n whn sbb gave d spoilers as to why he was introduced..
11PM is not tym to shw so much of negativity n regressive tracks it works only frm 7-9 tht's why SSK n BV rocks attym..but ryt now even dat shw is bttr..

plus d execution is horrible dis d reason dre fav track got floopped so much of negativity n depressionn n torture ,acc 2 cv's dis was d main story but i hardly c any creativity or significance n ths ,it only gvs wrong msg..wht i can c dey cant c anythng beyond pillar n suriya illogic plottng , tht drama dnt even made sense...RIP2 logic tht used to be b4 3.5 mnths n BI..

BI was popular n loved for its light hearted moments,its unqeness n zaya thr kitkit ..farhan sir need to understang d major audiences of bI r diffrnt frm rest of othr shw..

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For zain fans: pls be patient the forum will become clean within 2 weeks😆
Edited by arshi2 - 9 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team