Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Agreed . The time slot and this halala track is so not in favour of BI . And about rehan , will talk about him after today's episode . This show has been watched for the past 9 months only and only for zaya and separating them was the biggest mistake of Farhan . Hope he mends it soon less the channel pulls the plug .
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Well, the frog was jumping leaps and bounds before the Halala Track! So I'm sure it's not only the time slot. And u dont need to get personal..as we said it's abt the Character, not the actor!

Aww evn am talking about the charactrr..zain..n calling him frog in d well..he is not capable of pulling d show itcseems thats why they had to bring so many ppl...n frogs fans thinking he is master of beintehaa..lol..plz font tk personally. Calling only zain frog not harshad..he is our nandishs friend..we wudnt bash him..
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh rehan definately bi ko bawdi mein le k ja raha hai.

His character is not bigger than the show.Even if he divorces
Aliya viewers will not sympathaise him.Time has come to burry him
in bawdi otherwise farhan ll find himself in bawadi
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

Aww evn am talking about the charactrr..zain..n calling him frog in d well..he is not capable of pulling d show itcseems thats why they had to bring so many ppl...n frogs fans thinking he is master of beintehaa..lol..plz font tk personally. Calling only zain frog not harshad..he is our nandishs friend..we wudnt bash him..

Ok well...that's ur opinion..I disagree!😊 I still love my Frog!😳
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well isnt the frog the hero...why couldnt the frog pull the show...as it got shifted to 11 pm..lol...😆😆..frog n his fans hv learnt to put blame on others..😆

hello miss lala land girl.. enuf of ur blindness.. it ws our harshad who made this shw so popular in short span of time.. he is more popular n gained more followers in jst 9 mnths which ur respectable idol cudnt get in so many years.. so get a life n stop calling harshad names.. we r not giving nandish any name.. its just for character rehan.. any actor playing rehan in his place wud hv been given this name.. dont get personal.. otherwise u knw we cn give nandish sandhu also more bad names.n v r in majority... so back off if u dont want to insult nandish n get urself also insulted.. 😡
zaya143 thumbnail

well isnt the frog the hero...why couldnt the frog pull the show...as it got shifted to 11 pm..lol...😆😆..frog n his fans hv learnt to put blame on others..😆

Dear , y do u take everything personally . Nandish is a great actor and he is there in this industry from many years . On the other hand Harshad as a new comer has achieved great heights in a short span . And to top it Harshad and Nandish are best buddies . So degrading both of them will just cause them hurt .

And coming to the fact , people hate rehan and not Nandish . they call him pillar and not Nandish . u on the other hand are not referring to zain but harshad . plz maintain peace in the forum . if u find anything wrong written about Nandish then bash or most likely report it .

And to everyone out there , Harshad was , is and always will be the hero of BI but baahing Nandish is soo not done ...

Peace ...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For GODS sake we are talking facts here...the reason for BIs downfall clearly is due to him...
Ya we got the 11pm slot and the CVS should have known that...REHAN failed to create an impact in the show since the start and now if they show him as the FINAL SAVIOUR of ZAYA relation...he will still not create the impact...

He refered to himself as the pillar of the show...so he should have created the biggest impact in bringing ZAYA together...but I AM SORRY TO SAY CVS FAILED TO USE HIM PROPERLY AND THATS THE REASON FOR THE SHOWS DOWNFALL AND THE CHARACTER AS WELL...

note...I am blaming CVS here please do not take it personal...😃
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehan s a budda budda budda
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Dear , y do u take everything personally . Nandish is a great actor and he is there in this industry from many years . On the other hand Harshad as a new comer has achieved great heights in a short span . And to top it Harshad and Nandish are best buddies . So degrading both of them will just cause them hurt .

And coming to the fact , people hate rehan and not Nandish . they call him pillar and not Nandish . u on the other hand are not referring to zain but harshad . plz maintain peace in the forum . if u find anything wrong written about Nandish then bash or most likely report it .

And to everyone out there , Harshad was , is and always will be the hero of BI but baahing Nandish is soo not done ...

Peace ...

See dear I understand english n read all posts..evn ambnot calling harshu d frog..its zain the frog..in d well..well wats a bawdi..I guess well...u see frog n his bawdi...n he is already in d bawdi..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If channel axe ths shw cuz of low trps then its all cuz of rehan the pillar khandan 😡
why dn't cv's understand ths we hate them whenever thy come on screen feel lk breaking the tv screen thy r so damn irritating their character is so poorly written n luk so forceful nt for once I felt connected with them jst want them out asap ..
never thought I would say ths bt barkat n zubbu tracks r much much better than ths atleast thy r bearable bt ths one it has shoo the viewers away n trps r the biggest proof of it wht else cv's want to see tat ths track is completely failed n viewers hv rejected it I hope nw thy understand spclly tunnel king wht viewers want n come out of his dark tunnel soon b4 channel tk any decision which is against the shw.