Rehan taken Beintehaa to Bawdi

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
TRPs since the halala track started:

Week 1 - 0.8
Week 2 - 0.5

and if this continues soon it will be 0.0

So the supposed strongest "pillar" of Beintehaa proved to be detrimental to the show... the TRPs are at their lowest ever and fans are super upset.

A character which has been in show for 3.5 months and never ever accepted by the audience, he just couldnt make that connection, I wonder what went into the minds of CVs that they thought that they can centre an entire track around him and get away with it.

Even Barkat and Zubair were better ...he is the worst ever character in Beintehaa. The fact that he is not only Bi-polar but tri-polar too.

The character and his dialogues both are lame...

If CVs dnt get a reality check and wrap this up ASAP...am afraid, its gonna be the end.

Rehan Khan will dubofy Beintehaa completely in Bawdi... save the show CVs...

P.S - This is only for the character in the show...nothing against any actor... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really ya...m scaring for beintehaa
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The pillar has shaken the very foundation of BI! I really hope CVs end this track ASAP!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, the moment that Rehan came into montage, TRPS are at its lowest...just imagine what a bad omen he is...
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

The pillar has shaken the very foundation of BI! I really hope CVs end this track ASAP!

well isnt the frog the hero...why couldnt the frog pull the show...as it got shifted to 11 pm..lol...😆😆..frog n his fans hv learnt to put blame on others..😆
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He aint BI ka pillar,he is BI Ka killer.
Its neccessary to get rid of him asap
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know what the heck the CV's were thinking when they introduced Rehan...all he's done is make viewers leave the show. (I'm talking solely about the character, not the actor.)
If these guys actually care about BI then they need to wrap this up ASAP!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BINGO Annie last two week TRP is lowest TRP ever in BI history all becz of halala track and Rehan.he never fit in this show not even by halala track but our dear Farhan sir and CV'S just want to fit him by hook and crook.TRP said it all that that no viewer's accept him as parallel lead and not going to in future.this show is belongs to ZaYa and will be forever every viewer's want it.i wish Mr.drak tunnel understand it.if he continue in his stubborn mood i can see TRP going to touch 0.00 soon.just for HarshIka i still praying hope he change his decision by next week.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

well isnt the frog the hero...why couldnt the frog pull the show...as it got shifted to 11 pm..lol...😆😆..frog n his fans hv learnt to put blame on others..😆

Well, the frog was jumping leaps and bounds before the Halala Track! So I'm sure it's not only the time slot. And u dont need to get personal..as we said it's abt the Character, not the actor!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryface

that hero is bringing good from December TRP till not your so call hero turn parallel lead.he and Preetika is newcomer but still after few week of show air their acting bring not only TRP but many viewer's also.if your hero is so popular then why don't his track can't bring even 1.1 TRP?
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 9 years ago