Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: seared

yeah the episode was good...

Sadu Ahuja...πŸ˜†..

Totally loved that .. ye mobile aur photo chorke .. pholon ke sath ladki ka peecha karta.. par nahi tere to sare funde hi alag hai ..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nani rocks
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Thanks Tanuji..

Aap repeat ki baat kar rahe ho.. ek bari dekhne ko milega ki nahi.. dont know..

I am beginning to like this nani character.. she will be instrumental in shoba/vik coming close..

Maaza aa raha hain.. hugs...

Yes.. Nani is going to be the biggest ..cheerleader of Vick-Shobi fandom πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Naani is great...she knows how to control Vik...dialper dialogue was hilarious...losing hair...then japanese investorπŸ˜†

Garima's engaement may not happen...ladke bhai toh uncomfortable tha hi..bur bhabhi looks calculating

That lawyer-fixer ko kuch sharam hai hi nahi..he lied to Sam's mom...and she is still in the illusion that her son is innocent..and has turned against Sho...precap mein toh really gussa thi.

Sho ka wardrobe coffee shop join karne ke baad hi change hoga.

Poor Sho has only Garima by her side..love that gal..par uska engagement?

Garima looks like the only decent person in that crazy family 😊
I am worried about her engagement tho .. doubt it will happen if Samarth doesnt get released soon and get his reputation & power back
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Naani Vicky conversation rocked Tanuji... the diaper dialogue had me ROFL too.

Beti aisi hain dialogue was the highlight today. Not to mention Vicky's constant cribbing about his hair fall due to tension. πŸ˜†

Hi Vidi... Hi Deepa

Goodnight Vidi... Good day Deepa πŸ˜†

Beti was cute but dramebaaz..πŸ˜†

Goodnight Suvi
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Excellent post by u, Tanu! πŸ€—

Jiya threating Vikram.. πŸ˜† and Shobha determined to try for job was highlight of episode.. 😎
Abhi manipulating and convincing Samarth's mom abt Samarth innocence was jst.. 🀬
Shobha's MIL is such a haughty and egotistic lady who can spend money just like that.. 🀒
Precap mein Samarth taunting that Shobha being a Graduate can't get job.. 😲
Hello? Max no of ppl in India are graduates and we do bag jobs at good Companies!

Jiya was awesome... Vicky ki bolti band kardi ... beti choti mirchi .. maa to theeki mirchi niklegi .. Vicky babu aab tera kya hoga taliya err..kaliya 🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Like the episode hope shobha gets the job n waiting for vikram n shobha 1st meeting

Same here waiting for these two soulmates to meet each other soon
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hello there liked the epi today ..n like I said ..ima, waiting to See the character evolution of shobha

And the precap ..man Samarth is an MCP ...😑

Vikram whose shown to be a typical cynical man will turn out to be a gem ..n tht is how I have seen ppl arnd me , Tne sugar coated ones fail the test of time ..n the rude ones like Usha n Vicky stand talk through thick n thin

Cheers

Proper MCP...he is underestimating his wife...pehle cheat kiya...phir shout...and now belittling her
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

ofcourse but she is going to be a catalyst in bringing them close.. i am liking the pace of the show..

The pace is a major major strong point...along with a hopefully progressive storyline
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Naani Vicky conversation rocked Tanuji... the diaper dialogue had me ROFL too.

Beti aisi hain dialogue was the highlight today. Not to mention Vicky's constant cribbing about his hair fall due to tension. πŸ˜†

Hi Vidi... Hi Deepa

Goodnight Vidi... Good day Deepa πŸ˜†

Maa aaegi to sare baal aisi hi jhad jaenge Vicky ke .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Lets give him brahmi-amla-kesh tel to rejuvenate his jhadte baal
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hello there liked the epi today ..n like I said ..ima, waiting to See the character evolution of shobha

And the precap ..man Samarth is an MCP ...😑

Vikram whose shown to be a typical cynical man will turn out to be a gem ..n tht is how I have seen ppl arnd me , Tne sugar coated ones fail the test of time ..n the rude ones like Usha n Vicky stand talk through thick n thin

Cheers

Tne sugar coated ones fail the test of time ..n the rude ones like Usha n Vicky stand talk through thick n thin

^^ beautifully said πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Seriously, Samarth is such a jerk.. hated how he demeaned Shobha by saying ..use job dega kaun