Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: merryface

Thats d much needed slap..on d abusers of rehan..huh..called him cameo..now see he is in montage..n now if he doesn't give talaq these 2 wud never unite..ha ha..u hv no option...๐Ÿ˜†

are merry it seems people forgot that it was rehaan who told zain about aliya being innocent otherwise their hero would have done worse to aliya if rehaan wasn't there๐Ÿ˜† glad rehaan is not bad guy, he is an honest man but i do wish he is a bit grey but oh well it's ok. 1st talak done, and rehaan will continually fulfill his promise. now i want to see how aliya will leave rehaan to go to her first husband.
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know zain is the hero of BI but he never stood by on his own...and on the other side there is rehaan who stands as a man...now rehaan will fullfill his words and what aliya is going to do...is to be watched...and if this trp as to come up they have to show logic...and it will never only the chemistry will not work...story has to be there...
and aliya must stand for herself ...when zain comes she forgot everything and she wants him...where is the concept of self respect...
even now zain is acting immature..both this characters must develop a lot...then the show is worth...
and as far i am seeing the forum activity only very few people are writing their opinions...
I wont say with the reason of timeslot chage the shows trp is not gone...even YHM in starplus started with 11pm slot initially and it got good trps...
bashers stay away..my pov...