Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is the crapiest track ever on a hit show🤢
But I really feel bad for harshikaa, I'm watching it still ll for them...
I cannot any small glimpse of them also😕
Thank u dark tunnel king for this
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this was expected! who would stay up till 11 to watch the torture of a Rehan-aliya track...

here no one but the makers are responsible for their own doom...they chose to be stubborn over valuing their audience who has showered their show with love...BI has lost a lot of loyal fans for this track...Unfortunately even if they change the track now, I doubt they will get all their audience back...BI has permanently lost its charm for many

producer literally played a gamble and he lost...the best he can do now is end this halala track ASAP before further damage is done...then he will have to think of a kickass track & bring that old BI charm back which might attract the viewers again...fans have lost their faith in the creatives which they have to work hard to regain

Edited by hyacynth - 9 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beintehaa got a huge success n popular all coz of its light hearted moments, proper balance of tracks, no dragging n most imp zaya kit-kit n harshika chemistry..whch is now not happening..
the shws is fullon negativity n depressing . leads d main characters r sidelined n made look brainless 2 justify tht halala..so whch dnt work n also will nvr work..

hope cv's do damage control otherwise if thy have no story further once zaya reunite, simply change d writers n creatives//..

miss those days whn maan sir was d director..
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only way left to redeem is to get done with halala and divorce by next Friday.
Then let zaya marry properly with all the rasams without any negativity.
No one will mind if they drag a happy track
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
As painful as it is to see the TRPs at an all time low, it was also needed because it gives Farhan a harsh reality check about the damage this track has done to his show. The TRPs dipped even further this week than last, how much more of a dark tunnel does he want? It is in the best interest of this show to finalize Rehan and Aaliya's divorce and have her back with Zain.
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was so gonna happen! Expected from the current track
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not HarshIka, but farhaan surely deserved it, keep loving ur dark tunnel and eventually everyone will quit