WEEK 40-BI has lowest trp

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Beintehaa dips to 0.5 in the TRP chart

Colors TV sustained its second position on the back of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya,Comedy Nights and Big Boss.While in fiction Udaan and Sasural Simar Ka proved to be fruitful for the channel.Shows like Balika Vadhu and Meri Aashique Tumse Hi also performed decently.

Beintehaa's time change and negative track has affected the show badly and the show sinked to an all time low of 0.5 and Sasural Simar Ka averages around 2.8

Glam Capture

Edited by Agrata23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feels sad to say this really happy abt trp i think Mr.dark tunnel learned his lesson😡
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Show wl end in next 2-3 weeks
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Beintehaa dips to 0.5 in the TRP chart

Colors TV sustained its second position on the back of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya,Comedy Nights and Big Boss.While in fiction Udaan and Sasural Simar Ka proved to be fruitful for the channel.Shows like Balika Vadhu and Meri Aashique Tumse Hi also performed decently.

Beintehaa's time change and negative track has affected the show badly and the show sinked to an all time low of 0.5 and Sasural Simar Ka averages around 2.8

Glam Capture

sooo obvious just killed the show with his dark tunnel,may b he thought during mamu death track the trp wre really high till zain working n dhaba week,they relsd halala track promo with zaya tempo reunion nothing can help aftr tht all quited its super visible in da forum dragging whole week with halala nika tht ws da worst week ever its sooo sickng to watch aaliya as someone els wife,worst track for 11pm slot instead showing smethg els evn without zaya uniting would have done gud just digged their own grave
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Show wl end in next 2-3 weeks

actly I knew ths would b da trp they thought us as mature audienc youth wl accept halala nika do they think thr r no any othr youth shows n othr channels thy cldve been careful evn if they try to show reunion ppl wl have tht thought tht aaliya gt married to rehaan
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice happened to those creatures. At least now are they gonna reunite ZaYa?
Edited by Shanaya__ - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If this is gonna continue BI will be given the plug and even then I'm pretty sure Farhan isn't gonna let go of his dark tunnel obsession. I'm pretty sure beintehaa is the worst on the trp charts right now, even sony tv's shows do better. Farhan is never gonna learn.😡
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Expected!
Who would want to watch this crappy track!
Its so heartbreaking to watch alia with someone else
I wouldn't be surprised if they end the show
feeling so bad
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel bad for HarshIka and the entire cast and crew! Everyone is paying the price for Farhan's stubbornness!
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh toh hona hi tha...

Channel will axe bi 😭

Damm u cvs ab toh akal karo