Old BI and New BI

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can some tell me who is the lead of our show?, Zain or Rehan?
Trp's cannot be gained by introducing new star dum into show.
When osman died half of the audience stopped watching Bi
When zain gave third talaq few among remaining left show and halala trp's stooped down.
Then what's the use of introducing stardum...
Only in Bi they cast too much star dum, Rehan, ,Mohit, Dimple...which is not required,
I mean in other shows they dnt use... for example Rangrasiya.. they have casted someone for last track, which didn't create much offence..
If cv's would have not killed Osman, show would be much much much better than this...
Okay cv's. Judge them giving excuses like, only Osman's death can make them separate and make their relationship more stonger...
does that mean all other couples either in Real life or Reel life, are they weak...
Their relationship was never weak, even during zubair track, zain never suspected Aliya..
He never took.his mothers side before mamu's death.. he was always strong, what else a husband and wife relationship needs..?
I cannot agree with this, I think time makes relationship's strong not the circumstances...
Cv's could have planned some other tracks... but they just spoiled every thing by ruining every unique character in Bi...
Fahad, Gulaam, Shabhana, I use to adore them.. but now..🀒, what have they done
Initial days of Bi I learnt a lot from it...
-How a father and son relation should be...
-How relationship should be between two brothers...I liked zain and fahad during batwara track
-How a relationship between husband and wife should be, Osman mamu use to love his wife in spite of her hatred towards his family, he balanced both his family and wife..etc...
- zain taking responsibility as a good son in law and brother towards haiders etc... I it's goes on...
My whole family use to watch Bi.. we use adore each and every character
And now... I myself not watching properly..
Nothing much learned...from this track... only Rona Rona... even my little sister is advising me shouldn't contribute Trp's for this...
Okay I have started some where and ended some where...πŸ˜›
What my opinion is unwanted star dum doesn't make show popular... and even trp's. Stooped deep down into bawdi... fans of both the actors are asking for screen space...πŸ˜•
What do u all say?

Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest beintehaa is not a unique show anymore
Show had already lost its charm since zain gave aaliya divorce
Even cv will unite zaya in the future but I will not able to enjoy the show much
I will watch just for harshika 😊
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right ! they have really spoiled the show.The characters were indeed so lovable but they are such a pain to watch now.The magic has just gone .
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No wonder why we all say Beintehaa is no more unique thanks to the people who started off with a fabulous promising unique show Beintehaa which was a love story of two people but then what...opps it's lost thanks to the experiments.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KYA DIN THEY WOH...cuteness and uniqueness overloaded...I still cannot imagine that's the same BI I love when I watch the old episodes...GOD HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I WATCHED THOSEπŸ˜†
Many good lessons learnt in each episode and MAMU...seriously the JAAN of BI...😭

Sometimes looking at the current crisis of BI...I wonder whether the CV of the Show was MAAN SIR and the director were the tunnel loversπŸ˜•...MAAN SIR ROCKED!!!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post madhu...
One time we all were proud that we r the viewers of the show which is unique but now I think the proudness has disappeared because of CVS so called "dark tunnel"..
Because of this track their is fall in trps which CVS deserves...
Past episodes were very good learnt a lot but what the shut they r showing now I really hate it(no offence)
Mammu was the soul..since the day he left charm is lost and also thanks to rehaan (no offence to nandish)
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
People r not ready to understand that the show belongs to Zain Abdullah...they r asking screenspace for supporting cast which makes leads to be sidelined...watever it is ...i dont find any stardum with the actor they introduced...their own hero is more popular than any other actor...like he made a tweet with letter A by mistake it got hundreds of RT ,replies n favourites n there lies a stardum...its not working in the industry for many years its with how early they reach the fans...in that way Harshad Arora is a shining star now
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

People r not ready to understand that the show belongs to Zain Abdullah...they r asking screenspace for supporting cast which makes leads to be sidelined...watever it is ...i dont find any stardum with the actor they introduced...their own hero is more popular than any other actor...like he made a tweet with letter A by mistake it got hundreds of RT ,replies n favourites n there lies a stardum...its not working in the industry for many years its with how early they reach the fans...in that way Harshad Arora is a shining star now

πŸ‘ this is exactly what i think ,i mean seriously bi cvs are gone case who will sideline the current shining star just to accomodate some unwanted cameo who doesnt has even 1% fan following that harshad has.
Edited by zaya20 - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

πŸ‘ this is exactly what i think ,i mean seriously bi cvs are gone case who will sideline the current shining star just to accomodate some unwanted cameo who doesnt has even 1% fan following that harshad has n not only fanfollowing but talent also.

Seriously, unwanted casting, harshad is more than enough for our show,
He is always a.shining star... 😳
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

To be honest beintehaa is not a unique show anymore
Show had already lost its charm since zain gave aaliya divorce
Even cv will unite zaya in the future but I will not able to enjoy the show much
I will watch just for harshika 😊

Seriously, may be we might watch zaya, but other supporting characters, we cannot accept them like before, they spoiled.