Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Completely agree with you Habeeba. I have been completely disgusted with the way they have shown this track. My religion is not black or white, it is not full of restrictions & laws, there is always a solution in the quran for every situation so why could they not show it like Zaya going to scholars to find a way๐Ÿ˜ก

Halala is not a solution to their circumstance as it is a way of moving on with your life & if Almighty Allah wills for you to be with your husband then he will create a way for you to be with him by way of death or divorce. This is called destiny and a way for Allah to show you that you are meant to go back to your first husband.

You should try your hardest to make your second marriage work but Aaliya is not doing this as she was never ready to marry again. By showing this now Muslims will start committing intentional halala sins all over the world completely defeating the purpose behind this law.

Many are saying that the CV's haved butchered Zain's character but I think they have also butchered Aaliya's character. She has been shown to be a strong woman who is a pakki musalmaan but the way she is portrayed now is very selfish, getting to be with Zain no matter what. As for her self respect, well that went down the pan long ago๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry for long comment, feel strongly about this

I understand...few words are less to explain what they did to our fav show...and I love your POV...

I actually made this post coz previously I praised the CVS for showing the right path that ALIYA takes...now it's just too much to bear...

I mean ALIYA is an inspiration for us and the way they are showing her now is just SO NOT ALIYA TYPE
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Habeeba ๐Ÿค—

Gret post on first place !! . secondly yes farhan is doing mockery of everything for the sake of TRP's and moreover his own plan backfired . he was in immense trust and hope that this is the TRACK will get loved by ppl . never happend , trp's got drained , ppl quitting due to mockery of relationships god and everything farhan has possible done everything from every end , he was first like HOW will the key that we gona show halala , megha said it will be diff kind of halal. neither when zain giving talak they dint followed any religion customs so far nor in iddah and even nor in halala , i will be one hell disappointed insaan if now farhan will show halala with all customs and i can say sure ppl gona be more pissed . we weren't expecting talak so soon , we were all like yes this track will not wrapped out soon enough but the low trp's get some sense in to farhan and he is about to take off this track by reuniting zaya by diwaali .now talks are rehaan-aaliya dint consummate okay we get it and yes it wont be happening but will farhan go the route of 3 TALAK'S in one go , cus C dint happend and the man cant take back and iddah is not there to , and C didn't happen . talak happen before C so talak is valid . as we know this tunnel uncle is such a sadist and keeping expectations low will he show aaliya iddah 's ? i will be disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ก .

baat bni kuch upar jo likha ? . dimaag ka behja fry kar dala tunnel uncle ne ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ah..Sara...๐Ÿค—...I see you are on FRUSTRATION KI ULTI as well...๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously YAAR...I swear if it wasn't the BI love which I have for ZAYA and HARSHIKA I would have never loved BI...now I am just too damn addicted ki EK GLANCE TO BANTA HAI TYPE๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways cvs are known for fast paced tracks and reunion will happen fast paced...but it's really sad to see the UNIQUENESS of BI all gone...

KASH YE BAAT TUNNEL MEIN PEHLE POHOCHTI...CVS KO ITNA REGRET NAHI KARNA PADTA...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on! This is exactly what I meant in a post of mine. They have made a mockery out of a religion. They are sending such terrible messages to audience. Is this how you project a religion?
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Gr8 post habbiba ๐Ÿ‘
Completely agree with u...it would have been far better if they had followed the route of ruzu instead of halala nikah.

Cvs failed miserabely in giving social msg.Viewers took this msg the other way.They hurted peoples' sentiments and played with islamic rules to show their point of view.
Low trp and audiences rejection is pressurising them to end this track.They hav started butchering characters starting with alita.knowingly or unknowingly the aliya has become responsible for the sin of halala nikah.In order to make rehan mahan further butchering of characters of aliya and zain may continue.
Aliya is left with only option relying on rehan. whereas there were lots of option before halala nikah.she will stuck between zain and children.She will feel guilty in divorcing rehan.she may back out even at last moment But i think mahan rehan ll definitely give her 3rd divorce then she ll feel even more guilty...if rehan's character remains positive.This guilt feeling ll continue even after zaya reunion creating further problems in their married life.

Thanks for liking๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

IKR...and we are talking about ALIYA the one who always thinks of others happiness than herself...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yes the problems of REHAN and co must be beared by ZAYA...
It's sad to see the leads ZAIN and ALIYA having a completely different stance...whereas REHAN...they show him being all so grateful and helpful...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Bang on! This is exactly what I meant in a post of mine. They have made a mockery out of a religion. They are sending such terrible messages to audience. Is this how you project a religion?

Ya I did comment on that as well...but sometimes ok a few rules may be bent...coz no one is perfect in this world..but spoiling the leads ESP ALIYA is just saddening...the way she feels so helpless and dependent pains me a lot...to add miseries was the PRECAP where we saw REHANs DHAMKI...๐Ÿ˜ก...I mean REUNION HONA HI THA TO AUR KOI OPTION NAHI MILA KYA IS TUNNEL MEIN๐Ÿ˜ก