Too much dependency from ALIYA????

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Note: ---- I am not bashing any character here...It is just regarding the storyline and the concept that's it...plus don't take it as a negativity spreader post...JUST A POV...
------------------------------------
As the note says it all, the portrayal of HALALA in the show currently is WRONG, WRONG should I even repeat it WRONG.

Halala is done but what saddens me is the complete dependency of ALIYA on REHAN to divorce her just coz she gets back to ZAIN...it's like she was left with no other option...ya she trusts ZAIN as well as REHAN but the way she keeps an intention in her mind that ZAIN will be hers is just painful and a wrong display of the HALALA.πŸ˜•

Every moment even after marriage they show her just thinking of ZAIN and they meet up every now and then to solve out the matter...so I ask where is HALALA here?? Why did they bring a concept when they know ZAYA cannot live a minute w/o EACHOTHER...

It is not looking as a punishment to me but more of mocking a concept which Allah has strictly forbidden and sending a wrong message of an INTENTIONAL HALALA that to from a person who is known as ALLAH KI LAADLI...

Really it pains to see ALIYA this way...she is strong, confident and independent and they could have shown her that way...not by making her say...HOW CAN WE EVER REPAY YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID???

And the REHAN reading namaz in ALIYAs duppata was that even needed...some say that's the trust factor etc...what took him so long to decide that he will reunite ZAYA why did not he do it before???

Ok here's where ZAIN is poles apart, maybe coz of what he saw or believed that it was a plan, but it's really nice to see some one differ in opinion or else the concept would have been ruined completely. I am not saying ZAIN is right and ALIYA is wrong, but the bond they share actually makes me impossible to believe that HALALA was done when the reality was completely different..

And ending with REHAN...he said YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION...seriously of the million options present in ISLAM and the world...you got just one option to reunite them...GREAT JUST GREAT...and I don't care about his first TALAAQ to ALIYA as well...coz that is even more mocking to my religion...

Seriously TALAAQ...HALALA...TALAAQ is that so easy to show or they are just the TRP LOVERS...if that hit them way back when we pleaded nothing would have been ruined...

I know some would say...do not watch if you don't like...that's what I try to do every time...and must say I have skipped many recently but the addiction to a ZAYA scene compels me to watch it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sorry for the long rant again...try to make it short ends up disastrous,

Again my POV...sorry if I have hurt someone with this...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u habeeba, I don't know much abt islam, but what they are showing is wrong
They could have showed it differently, any reason that nullified. Zaya's talaaq and all, but u know right cv's are short in story, that's y making all these dramaaa..
We as zaya fans will watch it, but what abt others..

P.s. What rehan doing naaz in aliya's dupatta. ,wait let me check yesterday's episode I didn't see due to my soulmates update, from when did he start doing namaz...?? they are showing.all daily chores of rehan's family slowly...😑 y this punishment for us

U know what I did, I was busy in reading ur post and replying it, I totally forgot that I kept a kettle on stove for green tea and it was burntπŸ˜†
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Agree with u habeeba, I don't know much abt islam, but what they are showing is wrong

They could have showed it differently, any reason that nullified. Zaya's talaaq and all, but u know right cv's are short in story, that's y making all these dramaaa..
We as zaya fans will watch it, but what abt others..

P.s. What rehan doing naaz in aliya's dupatta. ,wait let me check yesterday's episode I didn't see due to my soulmates update, from when did he start doing namaz...?? they are showing.all daily chores of rehan's family slowly...😑 y this punishment for us

Yup he did...and said some dialogue as well..."I did Namaz on your dupatta as your Daaman is Paak(pure) and Inshallah it will always be pure, its my promise"...

Well did not care about that scene but only ALIYA...

Btw...thanks for pm...well read it today...πŸ˜ƒ
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Yup he did...and said some dialogue as well..."I did Namaz on your dupatta as your Daaman is Paak(pure) and Inshallah it will always be pure, its my promise"...

Well did not care about that scene but only ALIYA...

Btw...thanks for pm...well read it today...πŸ˜ƒ

Habeeba read first comment, last, see what I didπŸ˜†
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I completely love ur post! I'm a non- Muslim, but thanks to all the research and posts here, I got to know that Intentional Halala is a sin. Though the CVs mentioned it, what they're showing is totally opposite. It comes across as intentional since both ZaYa are waiting to get back after Rehan gives Aaliya talaaq.

I love ZaYa and want them to get together...but somehow CVs are making it look like Aaliya is having an extra-martial affair with Zain (Just my POV). And Zain is coming across as desperate. That is why CVs have created a mess!

Honestly, they've made marriage and talaaq a joke!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey I completely love ur post! I'm a non- Muslim, but thanks to all the research and posts here, I got to know that Intentional Halala is a sin. Though the CVs mentioned it, what they're showing is totally opposite. It comes across as intentional since both ZaYa are waiting to get back after Rehan gives Aaliya talaaq.

I love ZaYa and want them to get together...but somehow CVs are making it look like Aaliya is having an extra-martial affair with Zain (Just my POV). And Zain is coming across as desperate. That is why CVs have created a mess!

Yes what u said sounds bitter, but that's truth...
Agree with u, I think atleast now they shud show it this way, like rehan not intending to give talaaq
But that ll suck us,even now it's sucking
Let's see wwhat more they are planning for us😑
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Thanks..πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree ...but if they show rehan n his family no1 is intrested...they r showing zaya for trp purpose
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Thanks...it's good to see someone having the same thoughts..πŸ˜ƒ...that's what is even bothering me MAHAAN rejected SURIS offer then he accepts it saying let me take the GUNAAH...πŸ˜•

ZAYA together is my wish as well...but somewhere even I feel that ALIYA is shown so helpless that no matter what I will get my ZAIN back...she should have stayed strong...

ZAIN is currently tangled in b/w schemes like always...plus his BI love for her is making him look a bit desperate but this is not the first time we have seen ZAIN that way...but ALIYA is a first for me
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I agree ...but if they show rehan n his family no1 is intrested...they r showing zaya for trp purpose

AfraπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†, u always talks facts dear