Good to see some character growth with Zain

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I know this track has upset many, myself included but there are some things that I am relieved about and one of them is that the progression to Zain's character has not been ruined. Last week when some spoilers were released I thought oh no here we go again, Zain will be butchererd for this whole halala track but it seems I was wrong.

I was happy to see Zain believing in Aaliya, he is not questioning her character or allowing his mother to instigate him against her. Zain made that mistake before and I would have hated seeing him repeat history after such a great redemption track.

Another thing I was happy about was the fact Zain was shown telling Bilal to go to the cops. Zain is showing that while he cannot physically go and get Aaliya out of Rehan's place, he won't stand by and do nothing either. Zain believes Aaliya could be in harms way and is doing what he can to keep her safe, he even apologized to Aaliya for what went down the previous night fearing it could have caused problems for her.

In a track where so much damage has been done, it is good to know that they have not destroyed Zain's character completely. The progression to his character remains and CVs should keep it that way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...I was exactly thinking the same...well almost๐Ÿ˜†...
First of all ZAIN never ever listens to his mom...good or bad...he does what he thinks is right or wrong acc to him...and yes his BI trust on ALIYA is even more stronger than before...it's really good to see that...

What I am really liking about ZAIN is actually he is stronger in emotions than before...I mean not the depressed DEVDAS ZAIN๐Ÿ˜† but a more matured and doing what's right ZAIN...

It's better that way than actually being side lined...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said Mandy :)
I always loved these qualities of Zain of how he has never doubted Aaliya's character for and his progression in character with time.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know this track has upset many, myself included but there are some things that I am relieved about and one of them is that the progression to Zain's character has not been ruined. Last week when some spoilers were released I thought oh no here we go again, Zain will be butchererd for this whole halala track but it seems I was wrong.

I was happy to see Zain believing in Aaliya, he is not questioning her character or allowing his mother to instigate him against her. Zain made that mistake before and I would have hated seeing him repeat history after such a great redemption track.

Another thing I was happy about was the fact Zain was shown telling Bilal to go to the cops. Zain is showing that while he cannot physically go and get Aaliya out of Rehan's place, he won't stand by and do nothing either. Zain believes Aaliya could be in harms way and is doing what he can to keep her safe, he even apologized to Aaliya for what went down the previous night fearing it could have caused problems for her.

In a track where so much damage has been done, it is good to know that they have not destroyed Zain's character completely. The progression to his character remains and CVs should keep it that way.

Agree Mandy
Zain lost his temper so h drove to R"s house , Suri accompanied him good.
R behaved rudely with him which i did nt liked.
Suri was instigating Zain against Aalia , Zain trust Aalia more dan his mom.
He is worried about Aalia, he is nt happy to see Aalia with him.
He knows wat he did was wrong so he said sorr to Aalia.ZaYa knows each other wery well .
CV has nt destroyed Zain's character he is very much matured .He don't wanr to delay to find out who is behind the kidnapping, Zaro too is with Zain.
Since we know through spoiler we know very soon dey will reunite this makes us to see da show.otherwise most of us does nt want to see Aalia with R.
Hope dis track end soon.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said mandy!! ๐Ÿ‘
I always say in my post, whatever cvs wantsto do, f9 bt dont change zaya's character!! I m happy zain's character is so damnnn strong now!! I feel lyk now a really strong BI love started n ll see more once dey unite!! I know some of u ll nt agree wid me, bt its true dat before T zaya's love was on peak bt it was nt BI as title says!! Coz wen its BI , it means u trust n love each n every thing of dat person BI and u can do anything n leave everyone for yur BI love!! Wich both aliya n zain r now into it!! (Now dont think dat I m saying bringing T n HN was ryt...nops)

Lastly the best scene n I think the best part starting of dis HN was as zain said sorry to aliya for all drama!! Dis nt only shows trust,love n care bt also shows dat deir ego is now getting away frm dem!! Befoe it was always ego dat use to come btw dem, n dey never use to apologise or express other emotions!!

And I hope cvs continue this coz dis strong character of zaya ll help dem later on in further tracks!!!
Edited by iman_harshika - 9 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i jus loved zain he understands very well n he understand Aliya he is looking out for aliya n tht nthing can harm her.
i also loved the way he appologised to aliya for his behaviour the previous night n loved the way she said its ok these two are growing day by day. they understand eachother sooo well n wht the other person is feeling they have a strong bonding n they express their feeling from the heart.

my poor babies have to go theough sooo much nw i jus hope they reunite asap... n hope the cvs bring happiness in the lives of zaya i so want bth zaya to move out onces suris truth is out.

happy tht zains character is growing strong.. lovely post Mandy...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandy, I have to disagree with u slightly.

While I was happy that Zain was shown to keep his trust on Aaliya, I did not like how they made him seem desperate. Zain saw how his mother almost welcomed Rehan into the family after the Nikaah, but yet he does not even question her abt it. She tells him that Rehan and Aaliya may be sharing a husband-wife relationship..he obviously disagrees but I would've wanted to see him giving it back to Suri then and there. But we get a scene where next day he's hugging his mom for Eid! I would've accepted all this had I not seen Zain's outburst after Suri stopped their Nikaah where he called her manipulative.

I wonder what they'll show Zain's reaction to be after Rehan again is glorified and he uncovers Suri's truth!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt wht cv's r upto n thr stor is abt now as wht's done..,r thy really gng to shw th track over bydis friday thn i'm ok..but if not whch seems thy will stetch ths mahaan track like chewing gum..i just hope tht thy focus on zaya ,not ths rehaan orders n how aliya follow as it,coz point thy did ths so zaya can get bck i find story/track really confusing ..sumwhr driftng frm main reason ..viewrs want 2 c zaya n thre inner turmoils n emotions..i still feel disconected frm certain scenes ..its just actng tht makes it worth watchng..sum1 said ryt just 2 proove 1 point tht r ruinig d main characters..
manny136 thumbnail
Great post, im glad zains character isnt so far being compromised. I didnt mind him going there n shouting for aliya. Look the guy has been getting one blow after another since his n aliyas abandoned nikkah. First the HN shock, ppl against them, him getting beaten up etc n aliya agreeing to HN for them. Zaya thought with bilal helping everything would work out but look what happened, he gets kidnapped, evidence points to rehan the replacement groom n he is too late to stop the nikkah. His emotions are all over the place n suri instigating him against rehan didnt help. All he wanted was to protect aliya he even said tht he cant stay in fear of no divorce by not telling her. Yeah the scene at rehans house was bad but zains emotions made sense n im glad aliya defended him n felt his pain, n zain showed faith in aliya tht is their bi love. Next morning zain was in form he got billy to go to the cops, called aliya apologized to her n then went to show her proofs. Now i really want to see his reaction to suris truth, before the outburst was out of anger n fear of losing aliya but now he will have solid proof what his mom did.
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy Awesome post Once again . hmmm so we talked about this today in our long talks and m thinking now ab kya likhu ya fir BGT de du ๐Ÿคฃ Well Well Well i totally agree with ya Canadian ๐Ÿ˜ณ . i am glad about the fact that he is now matured enough to tackle things with cool mind , yes he is hot headed but now after one year of separation , his redemption track , he knows now well what he lost in one year and now he wont be doing any mistake which will result in loss forever ,and now jab baat aaliya ki aaati hai he is curious about the fact she suffered enough from past year without him because of him and he knows that i love her but more so she loves him most and yes it's true and now he is just scared more about aaliya's life that she is living in hell only for their sake of relationship that they can get back together , honestly yes we were feared about the fact that this Halala track should have butchered zain's character but if redemption track wasnt their , it would have happend but he learnt from his own mistakes as earlier we already talking about zain character's he is not anymore mommy's boy . He handles suriya well and saying he believes aaliya & hoping it will stay this way in coming future . after surriya exposes we want a strong headed zain and he needs to stick to his grounds not like earlier he apologized to suriya the next day and now he will see the clear picture that yes his mother dint change a bit she is still after his life after his aaliya , he should take clear stand and to just clear the air that mothers kabhi dokha ni deti but you ruined my life as u know well i can only be happy and at peace with aaliya .

for zain i will say in hindi ;-) garam Dhood ka jalaa hua , lassi b phoonk maar maar peeta hai

Angreji mein bole to ;-) Once hurt then one is doubly cautious in the future

Mandy ๐Ÿค—
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago