lamhe2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi,
can someone explain - so you have to give talak 3 times? is there time period?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As per islamic rules and quraan versus(all thanks to research done by self proclaiming law students includind me)rehnn aliya 'll be divorced after 1st. Talaaq bcoz they have not consummated their marriage and there is no idah period for a woman after first talaaq and man can take his wife back only during idah period.

But i think cvs r not following these rules.If they had followed the rules zaya divorce wouldn't have happened.According to spoilers rehan will give aliya first talaaq.I m sure they will again follow the three talaaq route.

Last time we all prayed for no talaaq but it happened.This time we r impatientely waitng for talaaq to happen.

Jaldi se talaaq ho jayye. Iske pahle k rehan,aliya ya cvs(Mr.Sadist king of dark tunnel) ka mann badal jaye 😉 😡
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no my dear u can gv once... 1st talak u can go back to her b4 and after the ida f b4 then no need for a nikah again bt after the ida u can go back to her bt a new nikah and new haq mahar... 2nd talaq u can go back to her only after the ida (3month) new nikah and mahar... 3rd talaq he can go back to her only f she will do halala... anf iida depand f shes pregnant or nt alot more bt im telling the basics.
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In Beinthihaa talaq was shown in different way. I'm from 100 percent Muslim country. In my country if a man gives talaq to his wife ones there are 3 months iddah period. Within these 3 months if he wants his wife back they can ruju there nikaah. In this serial they have shown every month one talaaq and 3 months 3 talaaq. Actually its not the correct way. 3 talaaq mean to 2 ruju or 3 times nikaah. ruju if the man wants his wife within 3 months of iddah. Or after iddah if he wants to marry they have to do second nikaah. Like this only 3 talaaq will be accepted. With one marriage only one talaaq can be accepted. Ruju also considered as a marriage. If they ruju ones it means its their second marriage. If they ruju twice that means they are married of three times. After that if the husband divorce his wife they have do go through halaala nikaah before marrying first husband.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: summi16

In Beinthihaa talaq was shown in different way. I'm from 100 percent Muslim country. In my country if a man gives talaq to his wife ones there are 3 months iddah period. Within these 3 months if he wants his wife back they can ruju there nikaah. In this serial they have shown every month one talaaq and 3 months 3 talaaq. Actually its not the correct way. 3 talaaq mean to 2 ruju or 3 times nikaah. ruju if the man wants his wife within 3 months of iddah. Or after iddah if he wants to marry they have to do second nikaah. Like this only 3 talaaq will be accepted. With one marriage only one talaaq can be accepted. Ruju also considered as a marriage. If they ruju ones it means its their second marriage. If they ruju twice that means they are married of three times. After that if the husband divorce his wife they have do go through halaala nikaah before marrying first husband.

That's right!
But Islamic laws don't change with countries, they are same for every Muslim, and each one of us should know them, but sadly, we don't consider it important enough to learn about Islam, worldly knowledge is more important to us now - myself included - we think our parents have told and taught us all there is to know about Islam, as we are Muslims, which they undoubtedly tried their best to do, but there's a reason even a doctor's child goes to medical school, right?
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the moment second husband gives talaq she can back to her First husband,
I read it in google😛, correct me if I'm wrong.. kiran.. waiting..
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I think the moment second husband gives talaq she can back to her First husband,

I read it in google😛, correct me if I'm wrong.. kiran.. waiting..

I know only one talaaq process, I don't know whether or not there's a different law for divorcing without consummation
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

I know only one talaaq process, I don't know whether or not there's a different law for divorcing without consummation

Okay...
Between I'm angry on u
Hailaa zainu in ur dp.. 😳
neenzz thumbnail
I would really appreciate it if u took out time to read this:
It's pretty long, but explains the "what, when, and hows" of talaaq in detail
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Okay...
Between I'm angry on u
Hailaa zainu in ur dp.. 😳

Why angry?

Omg u updated soulmates, and i didn't read, I'm so sorry, I'll read it right away... Pakka
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago