Golden Moments Of ZAYA#16 Bawarchi Aur Uski Princess

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guy's 🤗 Back again with another Golden Moment Of ZaYa . So this moment is When Aaliya had given challenges to zain to have her forgiveness . After first challenge Aaliya went back to her home from dhaba where as zain was working in dhaba whole night . 😳
1. Zain Working At Dhaba ❤️

2. Aaliya remembering Zain and going thru their photographs and love note's of zain ❤️

While aaliya was going thru photo's & love notes she started calling at dhaba # , she called two times & call did go thru but suddenly she hang up but where as zain on the other end he knows that it's aaliya who is calling late at night so zain called aaliya from his cellphone and their conversation started

Zain;-) Kuch kahogi nahi , ab yeh mat kehna ki mujhe kaise pata chla ki tumhara phone hai . mai tumhe dil se samjta hoon aaliya ,tumhaari har kahi aur ankahi baaton ko smjata hoon mai aaliya , aur raat de 1.30 baje koi chicken korme ka order to dega nahi hena.

Aaliya ;-) smiled beautifully . it was so geniue smile of her's only because of her bawarchi

Zain;-) Tum muskuraate huye bhut achi lgti ho aaliya . tumhe neend ni aa rahi hena , kahani sunaau jaise bachpan mein dad hum dono ko sunaya karte the , to suno ;-)

Ek princess thi , bhut hi khoobsurat lekin kisi wajah se aapni muskurat kho behti thi wahan ke king ne elaan kiya ki jo bhi meri beti ko hasayega us se meri beti ka nikaah hoga . kai ladke aaye , kaiyon ne use hasaane ki khosis ki par koi b us raajkumaari ko hasa ni paya . lekin en sab ki beeed mein ek aam aadmi b tha , peshe se bawarchi tha par dil ka bhut hi ameer tha. usne raajkumaari ke liye emerti (jalebi) bnaayi ,emerti se yaad aya yaad hai tumhe bachpan mein tumne meri hise ki emerti khaayi thi kyu ki maine tumhaare baal khinche the aaliya ? khair coming back to the story , rajkumaari ne wo emerti khaayi use bhut pasand aayi , muskuraayi b . rajkumaari ne man hi man mein us bawarchi ko aapna sab kuch maan liya tha . rajkumaari us bawarchi ka intzaar krti rahi ki ek din bawarchi aayega uska haath thaamega but wo ni aya , aaliya asked zain to wo laut gya ? zain says nahi malika-e-zain wo lautne wala kahan tha , wo ek hi jagah khada reh ke sara sara din rajkumaari ka intzaar krta rehta tha aur ek din princess se raha ni gya to ek din wo aapne palace ke gate par paunchi aur bawarchi ko boli ki aao aur mujhe yahan se lekar jaao . aaliya asked zain to fir wo bawarchi ne kya kaha ? zain says , bawarchi ne kaha ki mai kaun hota hoon aapko yahan se leke jane wala aur naah hi mai aapko kisi trophy ki tarah jeet kar leke jana chahta hoon , usne kaha ki mai yahi hoon aur yahi rahunga . jab tumhara man chahe aapni bandishein tod ke ajana mai tumhara intzaar krta rahunga ❤️

zain & aaliya talked whole night and they slept with their cell phone's in their hands and they dint hang up the whole night so when zain woke up at first place then ,

Zain ;-) Good morning madam ,

Aaliya;-) woke up while hearing zain's awaaz on phone .

Zain;-) mujhe pta hai aaj tum sara din bachon ko ready krne mein busy rahogi but raat ko jarur milne aya aaliya mai tumhaara intzaar karunga , zain hang up the phone immediately

Aaliya;-) wo zain Mai nahi... zain . zain she could't complete cus zain already hanged up

Yeh IsQK hai BGM playing

so then after that dhaba caught in fire late in night while zain was sleeping inside. and sarju/rafeeq/abdul were standing outside and all were yelling and calling zain from inside and then sarju called aaliya that dhaba caught in fire and she suddenly realise and having flashback of zain of saying he will wait for her tonight at dhaba . so she reached there , and when she reached there she saw zain fixing the dhaba lamp standing on staircase & she got a little relief .

Aaliya ;-) zain ? tum theek ho

Zain ;-) jab tak tumhe paa na loon , mujhe kuch ni ho skta , to fir yeh aag kya cheez hai .

while coming down zain started talking to aaliya while he was coming forward and aaliya going backwards

Jaanti ho ek ladki hai, bhut hi pyaari aur khoobsoorat , nadaan bhi,smajdaar bhi. lekin usne ek baat aisi keh di jo use nahi kehni chahiye thi , kyu ki wo nahi jaanti ki jab tak saasein hai tab tak umeed pe dunia kaim hai .jab tak saasein hai tab tak khoya waqt bhi wapas lautaya ja skta hai,jo ristha murja gya wo fir se khilaya jaa skta hai . jo sapna toot gya use fir se sjahaya ja skta hai . yeh dhaba pichle ek saal se tumhaari umeed hai aaliya , to fir tumhaari umeed ko kaise tootne dekh skata hoon . aur umeed ka tootna kya hota hai , yeh tum se behtar kaun smaj skata hai aaliya . ab yeh bataao mera teesra challenge kya hai

Aaliya ;-) SHUT UP

Zain ;-) araay par mera teesra challenge kya hai yeh to bataao

Aaliya;-) sexily 😆 grabs his vest and says SHUT UP again , yehi hai tumhaara teesra challenge ki tumm do minute ke liye chup rahogay kyu ki mujhe kuch kehna hai .

Zain ;-) kya kehna hai

Aaliya ;-) hugs zain and yelled I LOVE YOU , I LOVE YOU ZAIN ❤️

AND she smiled where as zain was quite happy while hearing his MALIKA-E-ZAIN confession , and he thank's his dad by looking at sky . they both hugged each other tightly , aaliya kissed his shoulders while zain placed kiss on her forehead and ask aaliya ghar chalein and she nodded and then they were happily ever after for a short span after one whole year of separation .❤️

Song for Today ❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cvwohNHuTs[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy it lovelies , will meet again tomorrow . but do give feedback how far you guy's loving this series of golden magical moments of ZAYA . Until then ❤️ ,🤗 Peace out xoxo . God bless all 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow man ...I love thiz one...so beautiful so perfect so flawless it was ...and I loved the way she held his vest...main toh sachi mar gayi theee and then the shoulder kiss
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always look forward to ur golden moments
This one was sooo magical, the imarti, bawarchi, rajkumari, amazing
And their hug, aaliya's kiss, she holding his vest, he picking her up, it was all so cute and sexy
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely perfect :)
I loved these scenes and very well portrayed by Harshika as Zaya
and great choice of song it's beautiful.
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love your post !! :)
and just loved these scenes as well :)

Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One of Best scene aftr separation

donno hindi well so confused some dialogue,words while watching but here golden moments ab aur chamakkar ho gye ...m I rt????
love u for dis.. 😳
kip continuing n waiting for next golden moments...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Come on you made me cry coz of their AWNESS...😳...AWESOME POST AGAIN...

Really one of the worth watching episodes were those two and the hopes it had given us was even more..😃...ZAYA FULLON...the way we love BI...😳

Zain's dialogues again awesome and the way he portrays it seems so natural and ALIYA well no words for her sweetness...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This scene! Haaye! Just a phone convo brightened up their dull lives!
I won't ever forgive the CVs for the mess they've created and what they're making ZaYa go through!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The story of bawarchi and his princess was beautiful! It was one of the most beautiful scenes I've watched with Zain and Aaliya, simple yet impactful. It spoke volumes for their love and the scenes that followed where she finally melted and said she loves him, awww!! Bring back those days, they were so happy 😭
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely perfect... I downloaded on my mob to watch it