Noteworthy Scenes: Oct 6th

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched the epis a little late so only just got to watch the Oct 6th epi...but I have to make a post cuz of some lovely moments in this epi...

1) Najma and Imran's bond continues to grow subtly...Najma's excitement over cheering for Sania as she watched that match on TV and Imran's bemusement at seeing her jumping up and down and so happy over watching her idol win and play...very sweetly done bit...and the first of some rare smiles from Imran in this epi😆

2) The moment where Imran stood up for Najma in front of Younis...how times change...just a few weeks back, Imran was the "villain" and Younis was the one defending Najma...but this scene again pointed to the shifts in Imran-Najma's equation...without really overtly verbalizing it directly, Imran has developed a soft corner for Najma

This showed even more clearly in the scene later on when he talks to his Maamu and worries whether Younis will hit Najma...he battles within himself to not get attached but invariably he has gotten attached to Najma no matter how much he fights it

And can I just say that despite being one of the youngest in the cast, Ashnoor easily steals the emotional scenes...the tears in her eyes are much more hard-hitting...such a talented child.

3) And finally the scene of the epi...what an unexpectedly sweet moment! Najma in her Charlie Chaplin getup managing to manaao Mariam and Imran peeking out of the window just in time to watch a sweet moment b/w mother-daughter and invariably a BIGGG smile spreads over his face...nicely conceived and executed moment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehehe...xctly agree with each n every point of yors..:)
m drooling over that smile for last 3 dayz...rofl
yeah loved how he stood for Najma for a while and Younis not became but he is the Villian...i bet in coming episodes he'll become a wall between mariyam n imran too...hmph
n yeah the tears in Ashnoor's eyes never seems glycerin one...amazing that kid is...:)
n thankiu for sharing these pics..:)
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post loved these scenes love the show
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Imran's situation is a bit like 'Na na karte pyaar'
Altaf miyan is going on and on about how the Ma-Beti are suffering and although Imran is trying to tough it out by saying 'yeah, life is no cakewalk', he's becoming an empathetic puddle day by day. 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Imran's situation is a bit like 'Na na karte pyaar'

Altaf miyan is going on and on about how the Ma-Beti are suffering and although Imran is trying to tough it out by saying 'yeah, life is no cakewalk', he's becoming an empathetic puddle day by day. 😆

LOL very true...he tries to cling to his defense mechanism of indifference/detachment from the world but invariably Najma has wormed her way into his heart...the soft corner for Maa-beti is growing day by day...just that Maamu verbalizes it more directly...but Imran's actions show that he is worried about the two of them.

I also loved the scene in yesterday's epi when Mariam is watching all bemused as Imran attempts to iron his shirt😆😆...nice, subtle scene there...the show is finally settling in :-)

And poor Najma and her struggles to detach herself from tennis...my heart went out to her when she asked the teacher to change her seat...aww poor baccha🤗

And even that scene later when Imran again spirals down into a drinking binge after being hit by memories of Mehak...and when his Mama tries to reason with him by giving him Mariam-Najma's example and how they too are coping with the loss of a loved one but being so strong in trying to live their life and Imran saying, "Lekin mera Charlie Chaplin toh chala gaya"...touching bit...

I'm glad the silly Sridevi scenes of the Maamu have been cut down a bit...those were too OTT.
AreYaar thumbnail
P.S. Also have to mention the way they shifted the scene from Imran smiling looking at Najma-Mariam to memories of Mehak being triggered for him and him getting so overwhelmed by that...the moment he opens himself up to any sort of soft/tender emotion, he is overwhelmed by his memories of Mehak and invariably ends up beating himself down once again for failing to save his daughter..."Hum bhi toh baap the...kya kar liya humne"? This line points to his disillusionment with all relationships...and watching Najma invariably reminds him of Mehak...probably another reason for that soft corner developing.