Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: samarth300

I love YJHD and it's songs!! Ranbir and Deepika's chemistry is amazing, and the best part is that Abhi-Pragya could perfectly fit Bunny-Naina

THANK YOU!!!!!! Thats why i want a batameez dil / balam pichkari seq! 

Batameez dil by that i mean the saree and his suit :P

And holi seq <3

And abhi telling her she is beautiful with or without chashma and she removes it wears lenses for a while because he made her confident 

And she shows him her fun side that no one ever allowed her to show!!!!! 

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NOW IM WATCHING YJHD ANS IMAGING OUR BABIES HAHA! 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anbhigya

One dialogue frm YZHD i luv is- naina-tum kyu kar rhe ho ye sab???? Bunny- kyunki phansa liya h tune mje.. Watt lga di h tune meri... Dekh apne mind me main already shaadi kr chuka h tjse... Tu v karle...:):):):)

love that too!! though my favourite scene in yjhd is at the end when he just comes into her house and gives her a cake and kisses her 😃

ishhh thanks imma go watch that scene again. love that scene so much XD
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarth300

I love YJHD and it's songs!! Ranbir and Deepika's chemistry is amazing, and the best part is that Abhi-Pragya could perfectly fit Bunny-Naina

agreee... I hav lost d counts dat i don't evn knw k how many times i hav re watched ye jawani... N jab we met!!!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we got badtameez dil naa...i guess you meant a sari like naina's for pragya?

and omg yes balam pichkari for abhigya. can you imagine prags shaking out her hair and wearing shorts and screaming "KAUN CHASHMISH" 😆 🤣
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

One dialogue frm YZHD i luv is- naina-tum kyu kar rhe ho ye sab???? Bunny- kyunki phansa liya h tune mje.. Watt lga di h tune meri... Dekh apne mind me main already shaadi kr chuka h tjse... Tu v karle...:):):):)

That was cute 😳 That's another thing tht I love about this movie: it's dialougues! I loved the dialougues when Naina(DP) and Bunny(RK) were watching the sunset and Naina's dialougue( I forget exactly but it was like u are bound to miss things in your life so enjoy the things you have around you) were super.
Anbhigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

love that too!! though my favourite scene in yjhd is at the end when he just comes into her house and gives her a cake and kisses her 😃

ishhh thanks imma go watch that scene again. love that scene so much XD

hey mina... Yup d one where he says k he thought k agar koi or pata k le gya tuje toh!!!!
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

agreee... I hav lost d counts dat i don't evn knw k how many times i hav re watched ye jawani... N jab we met!!!!

OMG Jab we Met! When my brother was like 3 months, we had Yeh Ishq Hai playing on the Tv and he turned to his side( which was early for his age) to see the song! So I don't know how many times I have watched JWM because my brother and YJHD!
Anbhigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

we got badtameez dil naa...i guess you meant a sari like naina's for pragya?

and omg yes balam pichkari for abhigya. can you imagine prags shaking out her hair and wearing shorts and screaming "KAUN CHASHMISH" 😆 🤣

he he he he he...ROFL...
Lkb79 thumbnail
I haven't watched YJHD yet. It's next on my Netflix queue. I'm excited now after reading all your comments. ðŸ˜Š