Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah i agree too..
I would have done the same as usha but not so harshly..
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When you wish well of someone truly sometimes you have to be a little harsh on them - its like when someone is ill and refuses to take medicine because it is bitter.
Do you say okay since this is bitter don't take it? No you try to reason, to make it clear but when nothing works you kinda have to take drastic steps which is what Usha did.

Also no matter how you look at it - the first cut is the deepest. The person who wakes you up, the one person who says the harsh truth to your face for the first time seems the cruelest to you..when in fact they can be the ones who can't see you in any pain at all.

Frankly better to be hurt with the piercing words of a true friend than to be mocked or ridiculed by the words of those who mean to degrade you or just pretend to be your friends.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm Usha told shobha abt her being in denial n how she needs to MOVE on ..which is so true ...alhtough Usha n vikram are coming across as harsh n rude, they will be shobha 'a biggest supporters later on
FieryLioness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think Usha did the right thing but her words could have been lil polite...
i dnt mind she showed reality to Shobha, coz she was right the sooner Shobha accept the truth, she will be able to move on...

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I infact liked Usha's blunt wake up call to Shobha ,she was like that bitter pill that is needed to get better quick .
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
While what Usha said is true and very much needed to jolt shobha out of her illusions, but the acceptance of truth takes time. The fact is that shobhas whole world has just been shattered and she will take time to accept the reality and also needs time to grieve and Usha was demanding too much too soon. While it was good she gave shobha a dose of reality, she needs to be soft on shobha and give her time to deal with this.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree.. it was her first scene and she just went all guns blazing. I did expect her to atleast give Shobha a hug and also tell the truth. Its important to be honest but i found it a bit too rude & OTT as well.