Marriage is not a joke

Sniggy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am new viewer of BI and I am starting to like the leads acting but can't say same for the story. No offence to anyone but Marriage is not a Joke !!!. I don't understand what the CV's are conveying by showing that wife still has feelings for the first husband and ready to go run to him on the first opportunity.

It's just my point if view :)
Edited by Sniggy24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sniggy24

I am new viewer of BI and I am starting to like the leads acting but can't say same for the story. No offence to anyone but Marriage is not a Joke !!!. I don't understand what the CV's are conveying by showing that wife still has feelings for the first husband and ready to go run to him on the first opportunity.

It's just my point if view :)

I appreciate u @Sniggy24
and yes ur right actually whats happening is...
Cv's are lost somewhere...Their brains are burst out and ashes are flying on air..😑😑

So we shuld just better see what these duffers are doing and making...and chill maaann😎😎😎
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I agree with the fact that marriage isn't a joke
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you..honestly speaking what Rehan and Aliya have I won't even call it a marriage but an insult.
That's why I'm not watching for over a week and will only start after this pathetic joke is over.