Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
honestly CV'S now should move on this unnecessary dragging only making viewers more disinterest.
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wat actually rehaan khan wants?The most useless character I ever seen
manny136 thumbnail
zaro thinks rehman might be behind this lol man suri did not look happy with all this police business
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
saifu guest appearance n aliya gng wid zain n his car was dmost cutest part rest was borng n sum scenes were totlyy bakwas...
epi was very shortor may be coz of dway thy r dragging track
manny136 thumbnail
i found aliya going with zain mutton biryani forgotten so funny lol n the khan family apparently had guests coming over lol
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heard an aunty say in train today..."Uttaran ki uttaran ne Beintehaa ko barbaad kar diya"...lolz, cudnt agree with her more...

Like i m so sick of Rehan, and no wonder none could connect with him...the so-called wooden pillar has only one expression always...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was okay.
Loved the scene ZaYa feeding each other before T, in Bakri EID
Zain takes Aalia to show rehan' s disputed land where Bilal was kidnapped nd kept.
Only these 2 scenes was good.
Why dey r dragging like chewing gum.
In precap Rehan showed his true color.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh! I cant call the threatening creep a creep lest ppl say I'm bashing Actor! Nonetheless, this Lawyer guy,as in the character is a moron! threatening a woman whom he manipulated and married in the first place is such a shame! Nonetheless Nothing better can be expected of a man who can backstab Zain whom he "calls" a "brother" but ends up eyeing/marrying his wife/love!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The precap is just Rehan pretending though right? Like according to the spoiler Aliya c=get pissed off and is about to leave and so he says that so she dosent leave and he can gather proof to expose Surraiya right?