Vikram is a Whacko - in a pleasing eyecatching way!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Vikram Vikram VIkram oh what a muhnfat riot he is ...completely insane yet there is something about him that you cant outrightly dislike him 😆...He is blunt ,he is crude with words ...I mean who would intimidate and harass a new secreatry like that and call her fat .😲😆...but i think what matters here is that he is like that with his own grandmother too so its not like he is being mean to outsiders only and he does it in good spirit too 😆...its just that he is kinda judgemental as such when it comes women may b but then he may have his reasons ...but then the kind of spirit he shows if someone were to give him his kind in return i think he would be a sport and accept .

Vikram and Shobha will make for an interesting duo ...😳

PS -I just cant help but mention Sonali man TV is bringing out the best in her as an actress ...the portrayal of a mix of emotions from her end was just perfect,😃

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He himself said he is an MCP 😆 when his naani told him to switch seats as he thinks women cannot drive properly ! Yes Shobha & Vikram will have their tiffs & know each other better 😆
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hii..
I totally agree with you. He is loud, insensitive, straight-forward, rude and always spit fire fire whenever he opens his mouth - Almost having characteristics of a well-hated man but insanely, I am liking him.
Maybe the story is folding in such a way that a well spoken, romantic and jovial Samrath is shown in shadows of darkness within a span of a episode while Vikram is almost supporting him for cheating due to his wife.

I am already liking Vikram, Cant wait to know his ''special'' bond with woman.

Nice Post :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Pooja ji 🤗
Excellent review on Vikram and his mannerisms! 👏
Vikram gave talks abt getting to know the truth and that he hates ppl who lie and are cowards.. His words gave Shobha the courage to face Samarth and face TRUTH! 👍🏼
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yes he is a whacko, and probably just a socially disfunctional guy who says what he feels and doesn't bother with social niceties and subtleties. Combine that with his mistrust of women and his penchant for perfection and we have a very interesting character.
And his paring with the so normal and typical housewife Shobha will be very interesting to watch.

She is going through a personal hell and he is completely self absorbed and oblivious to her pain. I think their relationship will be crackling,

Nice post
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shobha better brace up girl .. our Vikram boy is gonna drive her up the wall for sure 🤣

Loved Vikram in todays episode, he is dayummm cute & crazy
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
loved Sonali...she is amazing...n her xpressions speaks miles
Apoorva and she both gonna rock this series...he is too judgemental...i wanna all the changes in him slowly with passing time and getting to know more about Shobha...:0n giving her respect instead..:)
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree i too loved his straight forward attitude.. 😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I had same thoughts Poo when he was mentally harassing that secretry .. seriously a wackoo 😆😆

I guess Vikram is someone who loves honesty and courage in any person .. So when he addresses his secretry as Moti , he expects her to retaliate and show pride in the fact that yes I m fat , so what .. Mayb thats the answer he was expecting from her but she instead turned out to b cry baby to his disappointment .. In a way he was actually testing his secretry there like he himself told his friend about how she was being a cry baby instead of accepting the reality on his face .. but my sympathy with the secretry .. she was really grilled hard today 😆😆😆 ... God bless Shobha the next secretry in line 😆

Its quite a contrast shown between Samarth and Vikram who r gonna b part of Shobha's life .. Samarth gave a lovely fairytale life to Shobha all these 9 yrs but that life was nothing more than a bunch of lies and deceit whereas Vikram might actually give her a real harsh time once she joins his coffee shop but in his company , she will actually witness the real world and thereby come across a honest and truthful man who might b rude and blunt but will never lie to her 👍🏼

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo-I agree with Samarth she was living in a world full of lies oblivious to the truth which is bitter and harsh just like Vikram is ..he is open and honest while Samarth is the opposite