Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
they are so funny even when they are evil lol n bilal gets the funniest lines, his unrequited love for shazia lol if someone should mess with suri it should be her own sister always talking about class crap
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

they are so funny even when they are evil lol n bilal gets the funniest lines, his unrequited love for shazia lol if someone should mess with suri it should be her own sister always talking about class crap

I'm eagerly awaiting Zarina destroying Suraiya, she deserves it. Karma is coming for Suraiya and she has no one to blame but herself, despite losing so much it did not stop her from destroying the lives of others.

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandy, nice to see you making a post again after what feels like ages😛

Missed your review posts, please don't dissappear again & abandon us as I miss you 🤗

Anyway, coming to the episode I would really like the CV's to explore Bilal & Shazia's "blooming" relationship as I really like this jodi & think they would be soo funny together😉

Farhan if you have run out of ideas to continue after Zaya reunion then a good track would be Zaya trying to unite this couple??? I personally won't have any problem if Zaya are not centered around this track but on sidelines as the jodi is so cracking that I'm sure Zaya fans wouldn't mind bearing with the track (we've put up with a lot worse, ie HN) and BI tracks are not usually dragged (exception being HN, again😉)

What do you think??

Edited by Simplyairports - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Mandy, nice to see you making a post again after what feels like ages😛

Missed your review posts, please don't dissappear again & abandon us as I miss you 🤗

Anyway, coming to the episode I would really like the CV's to explore Bilal & Shazia's "blooming" relationship as I really like this jodi & think they would be soo funny together😉

Farhan if you have run out of ideas to continue after Zaya reunion then a good track would be Zaya trying to unite this couple??? I personally won't have any problem if Zaya are not centered around this track but on sidelines as the jodi is so cracking that I'm sure Zaya fans wouldn't mind bearing with the track (we've put up with a lot worse, ie HN) and BI tracks are not usually dragged (exception being HN, again😉)

What do you think??

Aww miss you too and I miss posting here but its been so negative of late, today was the first day in weeks we got a positive spoiler. I just hope CVs have learned their lesson and are out of this dark tunnel, the fans that remain are hanging on by a thread

My shipper heart still wants Shazia and Bilal, they are so cute together!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaa yes it was hilarious
and the actors are doing a great job in these scenes.
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true lol
i love all their scenes
way to funny

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

400 rupee ka facial kawaya humne aami, pura kharab kar dia Rehan ne!! 🤣

Neeche utar nahi to tera kharcha band krwaa doongi 🤣
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I can't understad how Bilal recored in his phone .He entered BV after da Nikah with Zain.
Agree after the heavy dose drama we got some refreasiment.

Exactly what i had been wondering, probably someone mms-ed him.
Regardless, if that person saw rehmaan being tailed and locked away, why didn't he/she unlock the door to let him out?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Neel uploaded this scene, its been termed best comedy scene of the month 😆 I love it!!! See this is one of the things I have missed with BI, the comedy. It is like Shazia and Bilal's scenes, granted they never made much sense but they were hilarious nonetheless and provided entertainment which is what fans want. They want to watch a show and enjoy, so I'm glad we got a scene like this.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

🤣🤣...I watched the whole torture just for this scene today...😆...I think they should permanently stay in BI as long as they do not affect ZAYA...their comedy lights up the episode...😆