Bilal and Zarina are hilarious!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
After a week of what felt like eternity with heavy drama and negativity it was refreshing to get a light hearted scene, Bilal and Zarina were hilarious in last night's episode. I love the way Bilal was crying as he watched Aaliya's nikaah and said he wouldn't leave Rehan, then came the epic part where Zaro started beating him with her sandals πŸ˜† It was good to see some entertainment for a change! Best mother-son duo!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too mandy... I can never forget his entry.. in vest and boxersπŸ˜†... A good looking guy too😊.. Sometimes I wonder, if there are people like Bilal who is down right dumb.. πŸ˜• as Zainab would say.. brain made up of cow poop
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true mandy!! I was gonna make such post! :)
U know wat keeping all things aside, I feel lyk one credit goes to cvs n actors dat dey didnt changed zaro n billu character!! Dey r lyk cherries on cake!! Billu's expression were amazing as if aliya was his gf!! πŸ˜† and den on top of dis zaro's expressions were jst awesome!! Lol I was lyk yaha 2 pyar walay juda hoghein hain or yeh dono apna rona roh rahey hain!! πŸ˜†
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol true this pair is hilarious
I don't find them as a threat actually they more likely play d roles of comedians
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

After a week of what felt like eternity with heavy drama and negativity it was refreshing to get a light hearted scene, Bilal and Zarina were hilarious in last night's episode. I love the way Bilal was crying as he watched Aaliya's nikaah and said he wouldn't leave Rehan, then came the epic part where Zaro started beating him with her sandals πŸ˜† It was good to see some entertainment for a change! Best mother-son duo!

I can't understad how Bilal recored in his phone .He entered BV after da Nikah with Zain.
Agree after the heavy dose drama we got some refreasiment.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes u r right...
Seeing the scene I could not watch laughing and I fell down from sofa...
My sadness flew away and holding my stomach with tears in my eyes I was laughing and laughing
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Me too mandy... I can never forget his entry.. in vest and boxersπŸ˜†... A good looking guy too😊.. Sometimes I wonder, if there are people like Bilal who is down right dumb.. πŸ˜• as Zainab would say.. brain made up of cow poop

Yes even his entry was hilarious! Bilal is shown to be dumb but he also turned out to be helpful when needed, that video now has his mom thinking and surely she will put the pieces together about Suraiya.

Bilal is adorable! I don't mind seeing his character there for entertainment, just bring back his better half. I love him and Shazia πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

So true mandy!! I was gonna make such post! :)

U know wat keeping all things aside, I feel lyk one credit goes to cvs n actors dat dey didnt changed zaro n billu character!! Dey r lyk cherries on cake!! Billu's expression were amazing as if aliya was his gf!! πŸ˜† and den on top of dis zaro's expressions were jst awesome!! Lol I was lyk yaha 2 pyar walay juda hoghein hain or yeh dono apna rona roh rahey hain!! πŸ˜†

I know right! I was not expecting him to cry bucket of tears because his nikaah didn't happen. You would think he and Aaliya were a couple and he got cheated at the last moment, too funny!! I prefer characters like this that have various shades, yes both have negative shades but they can also be quite entertaining when necessary.

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Lol true this pair is hilarious

I don't find them as a threat actually they more likely play d roles of comedians

Agreed, they are not a threat. I know Zarina has her schemes to take away everything from Suraiya but I am actually rooting her on πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I can't understad how Bilal recored in his phone .He entered BV after da Nikah with Zain.
Agree after the heavy dose drama we got some refreasiment.

Jyoti, logic never fails to apply in these shows. Bilal is not even supposed to have his phone! Keeping logic aside yes it was refreshing to finally have some comic relief.
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Yes u r right...
Seeing the scene I could not watch laughing and I fell down from sofa...
My sadness flew away and holding my stomach with tears in my eyes I was laughing and laughing

It was hilarious! My mom was wondering why I wasn't giving her updates about the rest of the episode, I just kept talking about poor Bilal getting hit with Zarina's sandal 🀣

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...MA BETA JODI are hilarious...though they are negative they still bring that laugh coz of their brilliant acting...πŸ˜†...ESP BILAL...I remember his dialogue MERE KHAYAL SE KOI GADDHA HI USSE NIKAH KAREGA...man that was epic...I went🀣...and yes guess who that turned out..πŸ˜†
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ya...MA BETA JODI are hilarious...though they are negative they still bring that laugh coz of their brilliant acting...πŸ˜†...ESP BILAL...I remember his dialogue MERE KHAYAL SE KOI GADDHA HI USSE NIKAH KAREGA...man that was epic...I went🀣...and yes guess who that turned out..πŸ˜†

Yes! He had this innocence to him when he said that dialogue next thing you see is him saying I will marry Aaliya 🀣