WHAT is Nasima's problem?

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Why is she like that? Always one eye on Mariam, her reactions, who she's talking to... Whenever Mariam is standing and talking to someone, she comes up and asks 'Kya ho raha hai?'
She is jealous, I think. It's simple jealousy.

How dare she say about Imran 'Aa gaya hai Mariam ke peeche peeche!" I mean, how DARE she?
Younis and she have no tehzeeb at all - they called Imran and maamu for dinner one evening and starting being rude to them from the very next day. Mannerless.
Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dun know but i js hate her so much...hated the precap...and m so scared...omg...m kinda crying...bechari mariyam...n bechara mera imu...she is a witch.i guess she is jealous cox she wanted her sis to get married to tauseef ..wher mariyam came in place of her...so she is not able to digets this that how mariyam came instead of her sis..argh...dun know but m gonna kill her ...precap is so scary...n that younis he js dun hv evn a bit of etiquettes...he doesnt know to behave with people around him...hmph...i hate this couple...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think its jealousy, but its more of 'Why is she still here when her husband is dead. I hate that my husband has to spend money on them as well'. In short, she only cares about herself.
Younis is strict, orthodox & might be mean. But he's better than Nasima IMO. At least, he doesn't look down on Mariyam & had no qualms accepting that her sample was good. He was hesitant to take Mariyam's jewellery. Having said that, doesn't mean he is any good either.

I just hope that they never kill his father, because the moment he dies, Mariyam/Najma's life would be hell amidst Nasima & Younis.
AreYaar thumbnail
I agree with you that it does appear to be jealousy, plain and simple...if it was just plain resentment over Mariam-Najma supposedly being a "burden" on her husband's income, then why would she be trying to shoo Mariam away even from showing that sample design to Younis? That to me points to Naseema just being basically jealous of Mariam and not wanting to see her being appreciated in any form by ANY one...

Sad that she is so petty in nature...Younis atleast doesn't seem to have some kind of vendetta against Mariam like that...but yeah both of them are exceedingly rude and uncouth to Mariam and Najma.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think more than jealousy, it's about, the bossy and dominating feeling, that she is the "maalkin" as her husband is spending money on these two and she thinks she has right to dominate them and keep tab and question every action of theirs.and considers herself the head of the kitchen and family and has the right to taunt and mock and accuse her for anything and everything

And their behavior towards Imran on the day they invited him for lunch was very disrespectful, no matter what their equation is with Imran, but still he is a guest invited for lunch !
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I don't think its jealousy, but its more of 'Why is she still here when her husband is dead. I hate that my husband has to spend money on them as well'. In short, she only cares about herself.

Younis is strict, orthodox & might be mean. But he's better than Nasima IMO. At least, he doesn't look down on Mariyam & had no qualms accepting that her sample was good. He was hesitant to take Mariyam's jewellery. Having said that, doesn't mean he is any good either.

I just hope that they never kill his father, because the moment he dies, Mariyam/Najma's life would be hell amidst Nasima & Younis.

Allah na kare! I hope he securely hands Majma over to Imran before that ever happens! That sounds a bit patriarchal, but you know what I mean 😛
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I agree with you that it does appear to be jealousy, plain and simple...if it was just plain resentment over Mariam-Najma supposedly being a "burden" on her husband's income, then why would she be trying to shoo Mariam away even from showing that sample design to Younis? That to me points to Naseema just being basically jealous of Mariam and not wanting to see her being appreciated in any form by ANY one...

Sad that she is so petty in nature...Younis atleast doesn't seem to have some kind of vendetta against Mariam like that...but yeah both of them are exceedingly rude and uncouth to Mariam and Najma.

Uncouth is the word! True, Younis doesn't seem so bad, or so petty but he's no use to Majma - not good enough, not strong enough.
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I think more than jealousy, it's about, the bossy and dominating feeling, that she is the "maalkin" as her husband is spending money on these two and she thinks she has right to dominate them and keep tab and question every action of theirs.and considers herself the head of the kitchen and family and has the right to taunt and mock and accuse her for anything and everything

And their behavior towards Imran on the day they invited him for lunch was very disrespectful, no matter what their equation is with Imran, but still he is a guest invited for lunch !

Oh, yes, she's got the 'maalkin' syndrome 😕, no doubt. She seriously went beyond the pale when she expected Mariam to hand over the gehne...
Bubble