Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful take Tanu 👏👏

And another fab episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I lvoed what Shobha's friend Usha told her today .. there r basically four phases ... Denial , Anger , Acceptance and finally moving on ... Shobha is in denial phase till she finds out the truth and now her phase of anger starts followed by acceptance of bitter truth and then finally moving on and taking up a job so that she can take the responsibility of her family single handedly

Interesting fact here is Shobha is sort of directionless in her journey as her life has taken a pause and she does not know where to go from here on and thats when Vikram actually shows her the right path when she overhears his words about how most married woman become doormats in the name of a ideal wife and does not even bother to find out the real truth about her husband ... These words actually motivates her to go meet Samarth and find out the truth instead of remaining in denial .. so indirectly Vikram shows her the right path to her next phase of journey towards acceptance and moving on 👍🏼 ...

Vikram's Monkey cap is his protective shell .. he is just comfortable in it 😆😆 .. Somewhere his life too revolves around denial only till now .. Denial of the fact that all women r not really doormats ... No wonder his Nani gets irritated with his MCP thoughts and decides to drive the car on her own to show women power 😆😆...I wonder if in past he came across some women in his life who rejected him because she was not strong enough to fight for her love .. So mayb thats why he has formed a negative opinion about all women in general whether its his Moti secretry as he calls her 😆 or whether its the so called politician's wife ..

I guess Vikram is someone who loves honesty and courage in any person .. So when he addresses his secretry as Moti , he expects her to retaliate and show pride in the fact that yes I m fat , so what .. Mayb thats the answer he was expecting from her but she instead turned out to b cry baby to his disappointment .. In a way he was actually testing his secretry there like he himself told his friend about how she was being a cry baby instead of accepting the reality on his face ..

Its quite a contrast shown if we see Samarth and Vikram who r gonna b part of Shobha's life .. Samarth gave a lovely fairytale life to Shobha all these 9 yrs but that life was nothing more than a bunch of lies and deceit whereas Vikram might actually give her a real harsh time once she joins his coffee shop but in his company , she will actually witness the real world and thereby come across a honest and truthful man who might b rude and blunt but will never lie to her 👍🏼

Moral of the story is life is not a bed of roses like Shobha used to think post her marriage with Samarth .. Now she will come across those thorns within the roses which were invisible till now in her life but thats what will make her strong and independent as a woman .. And I believe Vikram will hv a major role in transforming Shobha into a strong and determined woman ... The journey towards this hv already started as we saw Shobha got the brainwave to meet Samarth and find out the truth only after overhearing the bitter reality from Vikram's mouth about most wives being doormats .. The sentence might hurt a woman's sentiment but in Shobha's case it actually helps her ... At times bitter reality is far better than those fairytale lies ..
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes, this jolt was needed for Shobha to wake up and see that she has been played along by her hubby since the start

Also they changed some lines of the background score when Shobha was sitting in the car crying & about to drive

I want see the transformstion of shobha from the trusting housewife to someone who stands up for herself n her kids n her self respect

@ vidi omg yes ..now tht u mentioned I just recalled