Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Nice post
Lovely episode n Sonali was so nice ...I felt bad when she was crying but it's best if she gets a grip. N protects her kids ...

Samarth has been havung affairs all along ...the guy needs to be locked up forever

I also Lile the background score of KHNH they use ...

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Sho's sis's hubby...he is close to Sam ...and knows his womanising ways...all the sordid details

๐Ÿ˜ก..Men..all the same..
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Nice post
Lovely episode n Sonali was so nice ...I felt bad when she was crying but it's best if she gets a grip. N protects her kids ...

Samarth has been havung affairs all along ...the guy needs to be locked up forever

Yes eci.. i too loved the background score went very well with the episode yesterday.. yet to watch today..

Armu4eva thumbnail

Nice post

Yes, this jolt was needed for Shobha to wake up and see that she has been played along by her hubby since the start

Also they changed some lines of the background score when Shobha was sitting in the car crying & about to drive
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post

KHNH me Sonali ka ek role tha na..SRK ki friend ka..doc..wohi yaad aa raha tha...
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

๐Ÿ˜ก..Men..all the same..

Politicians aur lawyer ke nexus ke baare mein toh apne pehle bhi padha tha na...Lallan aur Adv Tripathi...dono badmaash the..
Yahan par Sam aur lawyer sophisticated badmaash hai๐Ÿ˜†

Every politician has a man friday and a pet lawyer...unko sab pata hotha hai...and majority of politicians are womanisers
Edited by Vidishaa - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu Fantastic Episode what a package Brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Tanu Fantastic Episode what a package Brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Yes.. pacy epi
Kitab-wali ko chorne nahi wala apna Vikram ๐Ÿ˜‰
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree, feel too bad for shobha..from now we come to see an independent shobha who will take care of her kids by herself๐Ÿ˜Š
totally in love with vikram character, he has a different opinion towards life.. and especially towards women's..๐Ÿ˜†..no doubt he has a strong personality๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Huma.Malik - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha's 4 point was also hard fact !!

Shobha will take all these shattered pieces & make her foundation ... Yes the facts which are closed aorund her will open up not only that realaity of the society seeing such things have many truths somewhere somewhere it pinches and thats what all these other people will project to her to see more that the bed of roses she thinks she always lays cozy ...