Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Avi rehan is part of Beintehaa but not the lead of Beintehaa so v r bashing suraiya if she irritates just lyk dat v bash rehan...so if u say v shud not cal rehan as pillar pls tel everyone not to bash suraiya as chudail n nafeesa as kameeni n all
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree
we call him pillar but I call Rehan that but not Nandish.
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is the problem with phans! People forget that it is the character you do not like not the actor! But that actor unfortunately inadvertently gets bashed (through Twitter etc) PEOPLE DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 'REEL' & 'REAL' Makes me angry cos they actors are only doing their jobs!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Avi rehan is part of Beintehaa but not the lead of Beintehaa so v r bashing suraiya if she irritates just lyk dat v bash rehan...so if u say v shud not cal rehan as pillar pls tel everyone not to bash suraiya as chudail n nafeesa as kameeni n all

πŸ˜†, we have called.barkat also, beedi bhai, we bashed her more than thisπŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you AVI...if some one gets the blame it will always be the CVS coz actors only do what CVS and directors tell them...and haan if the bashing is required we can bash the character do not take it to actors...every time we have bashed negatives this is not new...it's just how we use our words

But nowadays the word frequently used here is "dark tunnel"πŸ˜†...so our bashing keeps on shifting from one character to another...πŸ˜†
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree wirh u, and u were not at all offensive :)
madhufx9... thumbnail
Strict lol🀣 avi u never fail to crack meπŸ˜†
U r right
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

πŸ˜†, we have called.barkat also, beedi bhai, we bashed her more than thisπŸ˜†

Bashing the characters is fine, and it's also fun. But when we start bashing the actor who is playing that character, that's where it gets ugly! So I am with both of u, bash we will call rehaan pillar, and suri churail, but what's zareena guys?
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Bashing the characters is fine, and it's also fun. But when we start bashing the actor who is playing that character, that's where it gets ugly! So I am with both of u, bash we will call rehaan pillar, and suri churail, but what's zareena guys?

Wow my kiran... I know u, 😳
I changed name of os to mahaan - the traveller
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post..topic maker...but still some ppl finding it fun to call rehan pillar n suchi chudail..n nafeesa kammeeni..n they want fans shudnt mind.well then zain fans shudnt mind if hes called the frog from now on..either no one shud use abusive lang..or all shud be free to use..isnt it..but good post dear..enough is enough now...we have tolerated enough..height of audacity..they crossed all limits...rehan fans read each n every post..in this forum..n frm now on it will be put on harshads timeline..if nyone uses abuses against rehan..it shudnt be used against nybody..wats d point of having fun at the cost of hurting others.?.nyways thanks for the post .it was a much needed post..