Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Frst of ol i m really sry for being late.
Update was awesome
I loved it.
Uh know i am still in love with ur story usually i loose interest but with this story of urs i have not.
Plz continue soon.
And sorry Again.
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates
glad zoya stood up for herself
asad always wanted zoya's happiness
for that he even sacrificed his love
it must have been so painful

but happy he got his love back
life gave him one more chance
both to him and zoya

and now this accident of asad
this got one good news
they are expecting a child
and haseena is out of their lives

just wish asad gets better
zoya needs him now
their child needs him

can't wait to read more
update soon
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MagsDhingra

Frst of ol i m really sry for being late.

Update was awesome
I loved it.
Uh know i am still in love with ur story usually i loose interest but with this story of urs i have not.
Plz continue soon.
And sorry Again.

it's alright maggie...don't say sorry for such thing...and thanks
sure will continue soon 😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrindagupta

awesome updates

glad zoya stood up for herself
asad always wanted zoya's happiness
for that he even sacrificed his love
it must have been so painful

but happy he got his love back
life gave him one more chance
both to him and zoya

and now this accident of asad
this got one good news
they are expecting a child
and haseena is out of their lives

just wish asad gets better
zoya needs him now
their child needs him

can't wait to read more
update soon

thanks dear...
thanks for ur review...m glad u liked it...
sure will update today
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Next page me epilogue yipeee hai na aloo
asyaarshilover thumbnail
salam all...thank you all of you for your response at Part 12 i was happy you all liked the outburst of zoe and i swear no one, no one here expected it, everyone thought zoe will be blamed again and she may leave asad...but nothing like that happened πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž well here, i am with epilogue of the story...hope you will be happy with it too😳

EPILOGUE

She saw doctors rushing in and out of ICU since past 10 minutes, no one was uttering a word about how he is and what's going on, finally she managed to stop a nurse who passed by 'nur..nurse, what's going on? How is he?' she asked holding back her tears 'mam, patient was stable sometime ago but don't know what happened now, he is getting critical, please let us continue our work and you please pray for him' she said and she rushed inside, tears started to roll down her eyes clouding her vision once again, she felt a dull pain inside her heart, she moved back until she hit the wall and sat by it 'no it can't..you can't leave me asad, i won't let you...' she whispered, she actually wanted to shout but no voice came and she cried silently

-X-X-X-X-X-

Offering wudu, Covering her head with a dupatta she sat on the mat and raised her hand to HIM 'Ya Allah, i never asked you why you took away my ami abu from me, why i had to go through from all those humiliations i went, i never asked why life was cruel to me because badi ami always told me that YOU test your peoples...i never complained neither today i am here to complain, i always accepted the fact that my test is still left but Ya Allah!! today i want something, i want my true love, true love which i never got before because of my own stupidity, i want my asad back to me...he is fighting with his life and i can't see him like that, i will die if anything happened to him, please give him to me Ya Allah' and she cried in her palms, crying for all that time in which he cried because of her, craving for her love but she never understood it and today she is crying for him, craving for his love but he is not with her

'come back asad...i.' she cried out a loud 'zoya' she heard her name and look up to find nikhat standing in front of her, she didn't said anything as she was scared to hear any bad news while nikhat stared back at her blankly zoya' she stood up slowly 'wo asad bhaijan...' she didn't let her continue as she was already out of the prayer room running towards the ICU, to her asad...

-X-X-X-X-X-

'asad...bade abu, asad...is he fine?' she asked as she reached there, rashid just pulled her in a hug, she frowned 'what happened? Is he fine?' she asked breaking the hug looking at everyone for answers, ayaan came to her cupping her face 'Mona, bhaijan...he is out of danger ' tears rolled down his own cheeks while she blinked her eyes few times before the words finally sink in, understanding her situation ayaan once again nodded confirming her the news, fresh tears rolled down her cheeks as she slumped on the floor with ayaan sitting along with her holding her from getting hurt, she cried hugging him but this time the tears were of happiness and joy

-X-X-X-X-X-

Few hours passed, asad was shifted into a room and zoya was lying in hospital room unconscious due to the effect of injection nurse injected her because of her fainting in ayaan's arm...humaira and nikhat were with her while ayaan sat outside asad's room...Rashid and dilshaad left with imran and najma as it's been so many hours and both of them needed rest...

'sir, patient is awake..you can meet him' a nurse informed ayaan, he thanked her and went to asad, asad was lying on the bed, he looked really week, ayaan wanted to hug him tight but controlled because of his injuries while asad just smiled at him not able to utter anything due to weakness, he remained awake for few more minutes before drifting back to sleep due to the heavy dose

-X-X-X-X-X-

Asad didn't knew what happened with him in past few days, he returned back home days in two weeks because she requested him to come back very soon and he never had denied her anything, he managed to finish everything in a little time...he was happy with the way zoya was behaving, he was happy because she was finally moving on, he didn't informed at home that he is coming as he wanted to surprise everyone especially zoya, but don't know what happened or how, he met with an accident and it was the last thing he remembered...next time when he opened his eyes he found ayaan in front of him, later ami, abu, najma, imran, humaira and everyone else from family came to see him but zoya didn't...15 days passed and he is still waiting for her, no one from the family is telling him about her

If he ask about her they dismiss the topic, he was scared that what if she was again accused for what happened with him, he was upset because once again he have to struggle to bring her back out of her shell...it was the 16th day and today dilshaad came to stay during day 'ami...' he called out, she came to him 'you need anything beta?' she asked 'ami, zoya...why isn't she coming, had anything happened? Did anyone said something to her again?' he asked sounding worried, dilshaad smiled and ran her hand on his hairs 'mera bacha...you want to meet her na?' she asked without answering any of his question 'what do you think ami? Ofcourse, she is my best friend ami, and i know how she had been accused for my situation...ami call her na...please' he replied totally unaware of whatever planted days back

'best friend...is it asad? I thought you are worried for her because you love her...' dilshaad said showing fake confusion 'lo...love, nhe to ami' he denied simply, dilshaad smiled and sat beside him 'you know beta, i am your mother and a mother knows everything her child feels and like every other mother i am also aware of what my son feels, how much my asad loves his zoya...' he was spellbound while dilshaad answered his unasked question 'yes i knew, the day you realized, i knew that my son has fallen in love with his best friend but i was helpless i couldn't help you because you never shared it with me, and zoya, she too didn't realized what she actually feels about whom...but you know what let the past go, all is well now...' she said 'but ami...' 'shhh, no more questions to me, i will go home and send zoya here, you two can sort out everything yourself...ohkay...' she smiled and kissed his forehead before she left for home...

-X-X-X-X-X-

'badi ami...you are back so soon, who is there with asad...?' zoya asked as soon as she opened the door for her 'no one..' she replied and sighed 'he wants to see you zoya' she added 'but you could have told him na that i am busy' she said not wanting to go there 'zoya, he is not a kid, he knows being busy is other thing and ignoring someone for few wierd reason is other thing...he is hurt, very hurt and badly wants to see you..' she explained her the fact and then took her hand in her's 'look zoya, go to him and sort out your issues before he start thinking that you are not happy with all this...that you don't want him in your life...i know you want him to get fine and don't want to meet until he is perfectly okay and ready to face everything you wanted to let him know but trust me bacha, this is the right time...you go to him and clear out everything...humaira and ayaan will bring dinner for you too later tonight...' she silently nodded and went to her room to grab her purse while dilshaad turned to find humaira looking at her with a shocking look 'wow ami you did it, we were tired of telling her to go..but she never listened...' and in response dilshaad just winked giving her a proud look making her laugh

-X-X-X-X-X-

Asad opened his eyes as he felt a little different, his eyes roamed around the room thinking she must have come but found nothing and finally his eyes landed on the door, and there she stood weeping silently 'zoya...what happened? Why are you crying? Did phopo again blamed you...are you hurt? Tell me na please...but please don't cry...' he pleaded helplessly as he sat straight on the bed...

She stood there as she didnt knew what to do and how...he was fine and she until now felt that it was a dream, as she saw him opening his eyes and looking around for her and finally almost crying because of her she couldn't hold herself, closing the door she ran in his arms taking him by surprise, she cried and cried for everything that had happened in there life until now, for all the pain he went through, for all the guilt she had for not recognizing her true love...he sat silent and kept running his hand on her back letting her cry and finally when she was ohkay she stopped crying a little and said in a broken voice 'please don't ever leave me asad, i will die without you...you are my everything...i will die...' she sobbed 'shhh, i am here zoya, i promise i won't leave you'

She sat back straight wiping her tears and found him staring at her helplessly 'i am sorry zoya...' 'so...sorry for what' she asked scared as she felt dilshaad was right and she really is late.. 'because of me you must had went through so much, phopo again accused you for all this...she again had humiliated you...and all because of me...' a tear rolled down his cheeks which she wiped abruptly and sighed in relief 'no...asad...no...this time i didn't let anyone accuse me, humiliate me, because this time i wasn't zoya Farouqi or zoya haider sheikh who was quite weak to trust the world that my parents and haider died because of me but i was zoya, Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, Asad Ahmed Khan's wife and my husband had always asked me to face the world and not to turn weak in front of them and haseena sheikh has no importance in my life that her words will hurt me..' she replied proudly

'if that's the case then why were you crying.. I can feel how much you had cried because of all this...' he said 'those tears were of fear asad, fear of losing you...i was crying because i didn't wanted to loose you, asad you know when i got to know that you met with an accident one part of me turned lifeless as if i lost everything..asad every passing second i was feeling that i am deing...those 24 hours were like a roller coaster in my life...they turn my life in something else...before that day i wasn't able to name my feelings, to realize what i am actually feeling...but with you in that condition made me realize that i love you...' she was crying by now as she held his hand in her's and bringing them to her lips she kissed them and close her eyes tight letting tears fall clutching his hand tight

"zoya...shhh, stop crying...' he whispered and taking his one hand out of her grip cupped her cheek wiping her tears 'you know na that i can't see you in tears...it kills me...please don't cry...' he said getting emotional himself 'please mjhe ab chod kar kabhi mat jana asad, i love you and i can't imagine my life without you...' 'i won't zoya...i love you too'

'i want to tell you one more thing asad...' she said after few minutes of calming herself 'hmm...bolo' 'asad, someone is coming in our life..someone who will change it completely...' asad frowned 'who?' she blushed hard unable to break the news to him and just hided herself in his embrace 'zoya, who is coming' he asked again confused with her behaviour, taking his hand she placed it on her tummy 'our child asad..' she said still hiding her face in his chest

It took him a moment to understand her actions and what she said, his eyes widened as he pulled her to face him 'zoya, you are not lying right?' he asked unsure, she hit him on his arm 'is this such a news to lie about..?' she asked with a raised eyebrow acting all serious while his smile widened as he pulled her back in a hug thanking her for blessing him with such a feeling...feeling of being a father

-X-X-X-X-X-

8 Months Later

'Zoya...here take your medicines...' asad entered in there bedroom with her medicines and a glass of water, zoya looked up putting the magazine aside 'uhh asad, please no... they taste yuck...i don't want them...please' she pulled faces 'zoya please don't act like a child...have them, it's important for you and baby to stay healthy...you know na how much sick you are nowadays' he requested, she made a face before giving in and taking the medicines from him 'happy?' she asked after she drank water 'very much..' she rested her head on his shoulder 'it was just for my son...i can do anything for him..' she said smiling too much and how do you know it's your son..it can be my barbie doll...' he asked 'ahh, i am a mother and i know it's a boy...' she said 'and i am her father...it's a daughter..' he replied 'ohh really...we will see...' she said sitting straight and folding her hand across her chest 'yeah, for sure...' he too replied turning away

Just then asad mobile rang, he took it out to pick it up but zoya snatched it and received it herself 'hello...badi ami, what happened? How is humzi and baby? ' zoya ask altogether

'zoya calm down, this is not good for your health...humaira is fine Alhamdullilah and congratulations she is blessed with a baby boy' dilshaad replied from other side

'sach...Masha-Allah...can i talk to her badi ami?' she asked

'she is sleeping now beta, i will let her know to talk with you once she wake up..ohkay?'

'yes, ohkay...i will ask asad to buy sweets...it's such a great news...Allah-Hafiz badi ami'

Disconnecting the call she looked up at asad to find him impatient asad... 'congratulations it's a boy...' she said and his face broke in to a beautiful smile and he hugged her in happiness

-X-X-X-X-X-

Humaira returned home after two days with her son and received a great welcome from the family and they named the baby as rehan...Rehan Ayaan Ahmed Khan...it sounds really great... Khan family was happy and there happiness doubled when after few days zoya was blessed by a baby girl whom they named as seher...Seher Asad Ahmed Khan...life seemed beautiful and really peaceful now...with the Khan Mansion echoed by the beautiful voice of those little angels makes the family happy...

-X-X-X-X-X-
8 years later

After seher rehan came to there lifes, it changed completely...a lot of things that never happened before use to happen now and along with those changes one change in there life was that now Asad and Ayaan use to come home to have lunch with the family and they never stayed outside house till really late, and just like always it was another day when both the brothers returned home for lunch

Zoya and humaira served everyone and then took there places...just then the door bell rang and as the maid opened it there stood light of house seher and rehan...but today something was missing, there smile..everyone present in the house get upset seeing them sad..rehan was making his way to his room without greeting anyone when asad stopped him 'rehan..' 'yes bade abu' rehan replied turning to look at him, asad left his place and went to him kneeling in front of him 'what happened to my prince?' he asked sweetly 'bade abu, seher, she said i am not her friend...' he replied with tears in his eyes 'awww don't cry, it doesn't suits you...you are a boy na...' asad replied wiping his tears 'but why did she said it?' asad added 'today few students were making fun of her because she got scolded by our maths teacher for not completing her homework, i came there to protect her but she stopped me saying i am not her friend...' he explained 'she said like that...very bad, seher come here..' asad called her

'Yes abu..' she asked 'why did you said like that?' he asked 'abu he was going to fight with them...you know there were five boys and they said they will go and complain about him to principal if he misbehaved with them...so i said to stop him from fighting...what if principal sir had asked him to leave school...then who would had taken care of me?' she asked innocently, zoya too joined them 'aww my baby...rehan look, she wants you to take care of her but don't fight with anyone warna princi school se nikal dete na...then how would you had taken care of seher??' zoya asked 'par she is my responsibility na badi ami, how can anyone make fun of her..?' he asked 'i didn't mind it rehan, i don't like them at all so it didn't hurt me but if you had fighted with them i would had hurt so i said that to stop you...' she explained...

'look rehan problem solved...now both of shake your hands...' zoya asked and they both obliged, they shook hand and hugged eachother happily that there problem is solve now... 'seher rehan now go and change and come for lunch fast fast' it was humaira this time 'ohkay' they both replied and ran to there room to get change while asya stood there intertwining there hands, staring at their retreating figure smiling widely as they found little asad zoya in them...

Soon the children returned and the family had there lunch happily planning about the birthday of both the child and how will they celebrate it..life was indeed really beautiful now with happiness all around them

-X-X-X-X-X-

so i end this SS here..thank you all of you for your support throughout this story, this hug is for all of you πŸ€—
you all guyz are the best readers...thanksπŸ˜ƒ
ASYA SS "Love Is In The Air here i started a new story and updated Prologue too but will continue it after exams, do have a look if you are interested

Thanks
aroo 😊
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
res for affu, aishu, yoyo, yashi, nino, asshi, maggie, heenu mumma, jas, gowtu, amu api, aman, liyu, nidz, shano, anopama and all my regular readers πŸ€—
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending πŸ‘
My AsYa are just perfect!!!!!
loved the epi!!!!!
I loved it!!
Alooo πŸ€—
I am first!!!!
Edited by Persiko - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail