Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anopama

Thnx for res

Nice update but sad ending
Don't harm Asad and give zoya more pain she just found some happiness
So love his anger he is not going to let anyone badmouth his wife
Wow omg he confessed can't believe it didn't expect it
They got close and he go to walk away but then she asked if he will reject her too
So I guess she never had physical relation with haider
So Asad stopped and told her never will he reject her she is the most important thing to him
So I guess their marriage was consummated tht night
Oh as soon as they get together he has to leave Paris an entire month
But he asked her to go she should have gone
Love their chats
Haha he love his job more
Oh zoya feels there was always more to their relation not just friendship and she failed to recognize it
So she has a bad feeling and she tells dilshad then she get call abt accident
Can it be Asad is he back from Paris
Plz don't make asya suffer
Continue soon

welcome...
thanks...
m glad u loved it n love ur review dear...
thanks again..
yes he is 😉
sure
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amulya9

love u too api...
m gud...u?
thank u api...m glad nhe tha... 😊
sure api 😉

thanks dear.. 😊
m glad u took out time to read the story...
m glad n so happy with ur review...
i will pm u for sure... 😊

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Salam All...hope you guyz are well, i am here with part 12 of the SS...Yesh, i know it's been really long since i last updated but what to do, exams are on it's way and i have to concentrate on it, but then again coz of so many requests for the update i manage to write this part, and Persiko aka affu helped me with it...
thank you everyone for all your lovely comments i just replied few actually, i am happy with the response i got...🤗
scroll down for update...and you may find mistakes but please ignore them as i am updating after really long

PART 12

She ran outside finding everyone sitting in living room chatting with eachother, hearing her shouts they stood up and looked at her with questions and fear 'api...what happened?' it was humaira who came forward 'asa...asad' she sobbed 'bhaijan...what happen to him...' 'humzi ,asad...he met with an accident, he is in city hospital'she whispers and then ran towards to the counter took keys of her car and ran outside the house, making others follow her

X-X-X-X-X-

Zoya was pacing here and there, waiting for doctors to come out, it's been an hour since they took him in operation theater she was crying continuously, her heart beating faster, she felt like she will die if anything happened to him, humaira was trying her best to console her but everything went in vain, as she wasn't giving response to them...

Haseena too reached there with her family and najma, zoya didnt acknowledged her presence until she started with her drama 'dekha bhaijan, i had already warned you, because of this girl and her bad luck our poor asad will suffer, but you didn't listened to me at all...look now what happened...he is on his death bed, fighting for his life...' haseena said, zoya turned and walked to dilshaad, she sat on the floor beside her and took dilshaad's hand in her's 'badi ami, do you guyz also think that i am responsible for asad's this state...will you too hate me now?' she asked while dilshaad remained silent 'tell na badi ami, your silence is killing me...' she pleaded sobbing 'you know zoya, i have full faith in MY ALLAH , he will save my son, because instead of blaming the world for his this condition i am praying to HIM, to make him fine, and i know HE will listen to a mother's prayer, my son will be fine very soon and you zoya...not in my worst dream i will blame you, i don't want my son to hate me by hating the person whom he loves the most...and otherthan that you are my daughter and all this bad luck! I don't believe in all this, you are my daughter and you love my son and i know your love and prayers for him will bring him back, he will be fine very soon...'

Dilshaad trust on zoya made her overwhelmed, she placed her head on her lap and cried 'nothing will happen him na badi ami?' she asked crying, dilshaad ran her fingers through her hair 'yes, mere jan, nothing will happen to him, our Asad is a fighter' 'bhabhi, how can you still trust over this girl...believe me send her away from here and asad's life otherwise you will lose your son too ' haseena said trying to sound concerned for asad, zoya head shot up 'how could you...?' she shouted and stood up 'how could you say that? Can't you say something Good...instead of brainwashing them against me, can't you pray for my husband? Can't you give us a chance to think that you truly love asad...you never ever prayed for your own son when he was fighting for his life...and now again...you know what, haider never deserved a mother like you...no one deserves a mother like you, because of you he did all that to me, because of all those insecurities which you brought in our life, you had once destroyed my life through your poisonous words but i won't let you destroy my life again, no i...i ' she stopped as she stumbled, her head starting paining badly, everything around her turn blur, she held her head in both her hands trying to lessen the sudden pain she felt but failed and a moment later every turn black and she fell on the floor with a thud

Everyone present there were so shocked with zoya's outburst that they didn't realized when she fainted...ayaan was the first one to ran to her, he carried her in his arms and shouted for the doctor, and along with a nurse took her in a near by room while other following them...

-X-X-X-X-X-

Finally she opened her eyes after sometime and look around with a heavy head, and took a moment to remember where she was and why she was, her eyes widened as she remembered about asad's condition and stood up with a jerk making startling humaira who was sitting beside her 'baji, don't stand up, doctor had asked you to take rest...' humaira said stopping her from standing 'no humaira, asad needs me' zoya replied protesting 'baji...baji, bhaijan is still being treated, you can't go there you are not fine, please...' 'i am fine humaira, just let me go, i want to see him, i promised myself that i won't leave my asad alone, he is fighting for his life and i can't let him fight alone, i am with him, i need to go' she said but was feeling quite dizzy and in a moment she lost her conscious once again...humaira ran outside to call doctor and others...

It took her few hours to regain her conscious, this time when she woke up, dilshaad, rashid, ayaan, humaira, najma, razia and nikhat were present there, she stood up 'lie down zoya, you are weak, you need rest' dilshaad said to her, she was sitting beside her 'badi ami, asad how is he?' 'doctor are doing there best zoya, they said next 24 hours are critical, but you know na our asad is a fighter, he will be fine...' dilshaad, zoya eyes moistened 'he will be fine na badi ami...he has to be fine badi ami, if anything happened to him then i will die...' dilshaad placed her hand on her lips 'don't say that beta, he will fine, and he have to be fine, for you and his child...' dilshaad said smiling through her tears conveying that news through her words, zoya looked at her confused and then it hit her, her eyes widened as dilshaad nodded confirming her thoughts 'you mean, i...he...i mean we...badi ami...is it really true?' she asked and dilshaad cupped her cheeks 'yes mera bacha, it is true, doctors just told us, you are expecting, my son is going to be a father and you mother...how can he leave you two now? Never...' she had tears in her eyes, tears of happiness, she felt special...her life felt complete, she cried hugging dilshaad and dilshaad let her cry as she knew that these tears were of happiness, this news gave them hope that Asad is going to be fine...that all her test are finally over, that she got what she deserved...seeing her such state everyone around her had tears in there eyes and smile on there lips, they too were happy for her and had full faith in Allah that nothing will go wrong now...

Haseena entered in the room clapping, she was furious 'wah zoya wah...who will say that you loved my son and even after living with him for an year you didn't gave him the happiness of being a father and then how could you ever say that you loved him...what kind of love that was...han tell me?' she shouted, nikhat came to her 'ami what are saying , please stop it please and go back home' 'yes tai ami, just please go home, no one needs you here' humaira said to her rudely, haseena jerked away nikhat's hand which she placed on her hand 'stay in your limits humaira, don't you know how to talk with your elders? ' she asked 'and don't you know how to talk to my baji...for God sakes, why can't you leave her alone, why you always come to spoil her happiness, she was so happy but God knows what is your problem that you can't let her stay happy...' she replied back 'humaira, i am warning you, stop misbehaving, i am like your ami' oh really, and she is my baji, not like my baji, she is precious to me, she is my best friend...and i won't tolerate another word against her...just go away, we don't need you in our happiness neither in her sorrows, you better stay away from our families ' she shouted this time, neither ayaan nor anyone else there interrupted humaira as she was very right but zoya was losing her control, haseena raised her hand to slap humaira and that was it, she was stopped by zoya, she held her hand

Her eyes were showing pure hatered for haseena 'how could you zoya, leave my hand' haseena ordered, zoya jerked her hand away and stood in front of her 'you needed answers right? Fine it's high time i give you your answers...you wants to know why your son never got this happiness...fine that all happened because of you only...you were the only reason, you put all those lame thoughts in his mind, i know money is important to lead a good life, to fulfill your family needs but because of you he never took our relationship to another level, for him first establishing himself was important' 'just stop with this crap, everyone here knows how much important you were for haider, and now when my son is not in this world, you are blaming him for all your bad deeds...shame on you' haseena said with same rage

'that was for the world...' she shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks remembering those bitter memories, a nurse rushed inside 'mam please don't shout, it's a hospital' zoya wiped her tears and nodded and continued with a calm tune 'on our engagement he told me he need to talk about you, i thought he is upset because you still aren't ready for it...we went in my room, he was so nervous, i assured him that whatever he wants will happen even for you if he don't want this nikah then i am with him, because no one is more important then a mother, i was with him, but what he said was something i never expected, he said that you never were against this nikah, you just thought about us that we just completed our studies, an...and he have nothing, he needs to work hard, he needs to establish himself to secure our future'

'so...what's wrong in it?' haseena asked loudly, she closed her eyes, controlling herself from breaking down in front of them, because if it happened then no one otherthan asad will be able to handle her and right now, it's her asad who needs her and she has to be strong 'yeah nothing is wrong and that's why i told him that yes you are right and i will support him and both of us will work hard for a better future in fact i asked him to postpone this nikah as i am ready to give him all the time he needs but no he was adamant to get married because i knew even when you say that you are ready but if we had delayed our nikah then you would had tried your best to not to let it happen later...' haseena gave her a angry look while she ignored and tried to open her dirty mouth to defend herself when zoya stopped her

'i am not finish yet, i agreed and told him that i am with him in all decisions he take because i thought that i love him and he loves me too..we got married but that was the worst day of my life, the same night he came to me and told me that we won't share nay relationship inside this room, for outside world we are happily married but inside this room, we will stay like strangers, he didn't wanted me because his only focus was money, he said i have to give him time till he become something and till then he can't afford any responsibility, i shall stay away from him, he don't want me in his life because he did'nt want to commit any mistake for which he will disappointed later... That night i cried a lot, i thought all those promise, all those feelings, everything was a lie but even when i was so broken, i told him that i am with him, i have faith that one day he will accept me, he told me he is proud of me, i let him do what he want, he maintained distance i didn't argued, i thought that day isn't too far when he will achieve what he wants as he is working hard

But i never expected him to just forget everything, he ignored me always, for him i was nowhere as if i wasn't the part of his life, he just worked, day and night...he behaved with me as if i am the reason he is facing so much of issues, he has to go through so much in just a little time, i let him blame me if it will satisfy him, i heard everything, all humiliations by you, for him that he too realize that i want this relationship to work but he just turned deaf from my side, he behaved so badly, i use to cry every night but still i had faith in my love, i was losing hope after every single day but my love was not letting me leave him, i thought today or tomorrow he will come to me, apologize for his deeds and we will be together but that never happened and the day he apologized, it was the last day of his life...it all happened because of you, you made him believe all this, even when he didn't said anything about it i know you had told him that money is important to me, you mislead him, it's you and only you haseena sheikh, you are the reason my life destroyed once, you were the reason i went through so much humiliation in my own husband's house, those people who told me that they are my family just turned there face from me...i clearly remembered that day when you kicked me out of your house, i remember how i sat on your house stairs through out the day thinking that you will feel pity on me, but no you didn't, that was the day i felt hatered towards your son, because he never made you give me that respect which i deserved being the daughter in law of that house

I wouldn't had forgive you and your family ever, for whatever you all did to me, but now i am so thankful to you all, thank you for kicking me out of your house because then i returned to my family who supported me through all the odds, who love me unconditionally, for whom my happiness was the most important thing, who can do anything for me, for bringing a smile on my face and then those accusations, thank you so much for that because then my asad stood up for me once more and just because of you we got married, thank you so much because of you i am with the person i always loved, thank you, because indirectly you and your family helped me to realize how much he loves me, how much he trust me, how much i am important for him, thanks a lot, today i have everything, my family, my husband the person whom i love the most in this world and now my child and if you really think na that my asad will leave me then you are wrong, in fact it's the right time he will know how much i love him, your son never gave himself a chance to understand my love but i didn't repeated that mistake, i realized my asad's love for me, and with this realization i knew that no one in this world had loved me like this and may be that's why i came to know that i too had always love him but never realized...now if your question answers are over then just go away from here because i don't want you anywhere near my asad because it's always your ill faith which had kept me away from my loved once...just get lost, no one needs you and my husband won't even like to see your face in front of him...' she pointed her finger towards the door and showed her the way

haseena again opened her mouth to protest when imran came forward 'ami please, now how much more you wants to listen,even after facing all your bad deeds, you still want to argue, you should leave, bhaijan bhabhi please take her home' haseena glared at him 'you are also coming with us imran, we don't want to keep any relation with this family, today i lost my brother too, as he can't even stood up for me' 'ami please after what you have done na, i too can't even say something in your favor, you destroyed bhaijan's life, now please don't make my life a hell...i won't go anywhere, my wife needs me, and i won't leave her...you please leave' 'imran...' haseena was shocked 'ami let's go...' farhan came forward to hold her 'farhan please can i stay, i want to be with zoya' nikhat requests glancing at zoya who was weeping silently and humaira and najma were consoling her, farhan blinked his eyes allowing her and then forcing haseena left the room, zoya sat on the floor crying hiding her face in her palms while najma and humaira sat beside her trying to calm her down... 'baji please don't do this to yourself, asad bhaijan needs you please '

'Asad' she looked up 'asad, i need to go to him...' she stood up wiping her tears and went outside towards ICU 'nurse...nurse, my husband, he...he is inside, can i see him please' 'mam, i am sorry you can't ' she said 'please, i just want to be with him...please, let me' 'Mrs.Khan you can go' said the doctor who was treating asad and just came outside the ICU, zoya smiled through her tears 'thank you, thank you very much' she whispered before she made her way inside the ICU

She sat beside him and held his hand in her's 'asad...' she whispered his name and placed her head on there intertwined hands 'please wake up na, please don't test me like this, i love you and i can't lose you, please wake up for me, for our child, you are going to be a father, today is the happiest day of our life and you have to wake up for the sake of our child, please...' she sobbed 'you know, today i did what you always asked me to, i stood up for myself, i told the world that i am not weak, because my asad, my love is with me, because you are my strength, please asad wake up, i can't live without you, i need you, our child need you, please' tears rolled down her cheeks as she hide her face in her palms crying uncontrollably, she stopped as he heard something

Her eyes widened as he opened his eyes and called out for her 'zo...zoya' he said in a mere whisper, a smile appeared on her lips but it wiped off the same moment when she him breathing heavily, his view getting blur again 'asad..' she screamed 'asad, what happened...doctor...doctor' she screamed again as she ran outside to call the doctor

finally done...leave back your reviews and yeah don't throw sandals for leaving it like this... 😉 *chot agae to exams kaisa dunge 😳 ...i will,wait for ur reviews and yeah no guarantee for next update and do leave back your wishes for my exams, i need it 😛

p.s pm's after sometime
thanks
aroo 🤗
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Alooo!!!!!!

I am First

Mind blowing update!!!!

You know I am so Proud of Zoya!!! 👏

She was amazing!!!!!

This outburst was needed.

She needs get that out to move on totally!!!!

Dilshad and Humeira were so sweet!!!

Always there for Zoya!!

Asad made her a strong woman she actually was!!!!

Loved it!!!!

Superb 🤗

Ab u know me!!!

Asad ko theek kar jaldi!!
Edited by Persiko - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ressyyy
unres

brilliant update aroo...
well written...
glad Zoya stands for herself...
asad ko finally hosh aaya...
Zoya is pregnant yeahhh mjhy pata tha...
ab plzzz asad ko kch mat karna...
u meri senti twin..i love n enjoyed this update...
huggie for this...

all the best for exams...
love u...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
nikhathfatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update n best of luck for ur exmas
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres
well Aroo it was pretty much emotional but also Awesome Update
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! I'm so proud of Zoya! She was brilliant in this update...

Please let Asad be okay...He needs to be there with Zoya and the baby...
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Love it
Zoya revealed all the matter
Allah Miyan zoya also love s asad a lot
Plz save the asad
Zoya is pregnant oh yeah that's very good news
Thank god this haseena is gone
Thanks for the pm
Update soon