Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PriyaCherry

Thanks for PM.

It was so Good to see You.😊
ASYA(KABHI) went to Najma's in laws place but Zoya was Happy in that Place because he went there as Mrs.Khan,it was so Nice.😊
The way Zoya thinks about Haider how he treats her and Asad(KSG) who scarified his love for her her was so nicely explained.😊
The interview of Asad(KSG) was so nice,The way he praised Zoya in this was so nice,I loves it.😊
Asad(KSG) gifts sari to Zoya,it was so cute.😊
Hasinaa was just disgusting😑,How can she talk about Zoya like this?😑
The way Asad(KSG) replied to her was so nice.😊
I am Praying for You to get Good results in your exams.😊
All the Best for Your exams.Prepare well and write well.😊
Update next part when your exams will complete.😊
Take care and Always Keep Smiling.😊

welcome...
same here πŸ˜›
m glad u liked it..
thanks...sure..
no update is ready...
same goes for u dear
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Lovely update
Haider never gave her the respect which she deserved. He hurt zoya bc of become rich. She was overwhelmed by asad words which he said in interview. All surprise for rashid Dilshad wedding anniversary. Song was beautiful. I wanted to kill haseena myself. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pm

thanks bhai...m gladu lyked it...

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

it's ok re...
lol ab aesa bhe nhe behen...πŸ˜†
ohh m so glad...thnks...
thansk for showing patience...will reveal soon...
will update very soon πŸ˜‰

Hihi ok.
I ll wait. Jaldi kario update
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

Omg I love the update

But where do u be with updates
I love this story to bits but u make us wait so long
Zoya Asad Amhed Khan what a. Name always had an effect
So love zoya making the effort moving forward and Asad notices it too
So they went to visit Najma and she pay no heed to no one but Najma and her hubby
She didn't even look at her old room hahaπŸ˜†asad jumped hearing Haseena shout for dinner
So he agree to party for zoya happiness seeing her happy he loves her so much
Love the interview it was amazing Asad answer was wow
He thank all but zoya was the main purpose as they say behind every successful man their is a woman
I have to disagree with one of ur readers she said she give Asad minus points bcuz his mother should be the most important person bcuz she supported him when zoya chose haider
But it was not so dilshad knew of Asad feelings for zoya but he never told her or she never approach him she was waiting for him to come to her but he faced his pain and heartbreak by himself I beleive he did went away and return at haider death
The only support Asad had was hammad at tht time
As he said the thanked his amazing parents they R the best parents his friends(hammad) his siblings but most of all zoya as she was his driving power even when he was heartbroken.
Now back to the update
Love tht he bought her a saree after he choice one and she refuse to wear it bcuz was haider gift
So zoya was not happy in her marriage haider wanted to make it big earn and neglect her
When she said rejected her physically too so sad he send her her bday gift with an employee
So Asad sacrifice to give her her happiness and haider didn't even made her happy
Wrong choice wrong decision zoya now she realizes she has someone by her side always
Their convo abt the saree was so cute and they hugged
So didn't even know if he matched her thanks to Haseena and her witchy self
So zoya sang the song wow amazing wonder what Asad thought if tht witch didn't ruin it
It was a song tht so fit the situation loved it
Oh the lion roar dnot make him roar louder
She is not ur DIL or haider wife she is my wife Asad Amhed Khan wife πŸ‘
Oh plz plz continue soon soon

thank u so much anopama...m so glad...
such a long comment u gv...heartfelt thansk for it...
i m sorry, was busy wd studies...

😳

no she didn't meant tht...actually she didn't understood it well...i will explain her the reason so she will knw...

thanks m glad...really...
will do
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagsDhingra

Hihi ok.
I ll wait. Jaldi kario update

pehle help me to complete this page comments...tht is 8 or abhi tk srf 4 hue hain...
plz pretty plz
asyaarshilover thumbnail
thank u all for ue response
asyaarshilover thumbnail
salam all...i m back so soon πŸ˜‰ ... thanks for ur response on last part...m glad...plus i forgot to tell you all last time that the song i used in last part was suggested by heenu mumma, so all those who liked that song, give all the credit to heenu mumma πŸ€—
plus plz do leave back ur response on ths one...m very nervous...

PART 11

Asad sat on his bed, angry with whatever happened, his hand clutching bedsheet, this wasn't something he can tolerate, today she insulted his zoya in front of everyone, zoya came and sat beside her placing her hand on his 'it's ohkay asad, we know that lady is like that only, then why are you giving importance to whatever she is doing, forget it...' zoya tried to keep him calm 'forget it...really?' he asked standing up 'no zoya, she crossed all the limits, she insulted you in public, i won't spare her...if she wasn't abu's sister than i would had killed her that moment only' 'asad, don't say all this...let her say whatever she wants, it didn't effects me ' she stopped, he pulled her up holding her arm tight 'really...well it didn't effected you but it did to me..how could she...she insulted you , my zoya...she always had just brought tears in your eyes when i always had hated those tears in your eyes..i can do anything to make you happy and she, she has always ruined it...i won't forget it zoya, i will make her pay for it...' he said harshly

Saanson ko jeene ka ishaara mill gaya
Dooba main tujhme to kinara mill gaya

She placed her hand on his cheek as she came closer 'asad relax...you are angry now, why are you giving so much importance to it...it isn't first time for me...she had always just cursed me, even when i was with haider and he never ever stopped her so why are you thinking about all of it...' she said trying to make him calm thinking he will understand how waste it is to put some sense in that lady 'i am not haider zoya, i know how to protect you, from world, from all these painful words, you don't deserve them' he shouted 'asad i know, i know that you cares for me, i know that but why are ruining your other relationships just because of me? '

Saanson ko jeene ka ishara mil gaya
Zindagi ka pata dobara mil gaya
Tu mila to Khuda ka sahaara mill gaya
Ghamzada ghamzada dil ye tha ghamzada
Bin tere, bin tere, dil ye tha ghamzada

'because i love you' he cupped her face 'i love you and i don't like those tears in your eyes' he yelled 'if someone says a word against you i feel that person insulted me, that pain of yours kills me...i can do anything to bring that smile on your face, i can sacrifice anything to keep you happy and i can go to any extend to protect you from this world ' he said

Zoya stared at him overwhelmed, she sat on the floor as her emotions took over her, tears rolled down her cheeks continuously as his words kept ringing in her mind 'zoya please don't cry, i can't tolerate tears in your eyes, please...' he pleaded as he sat beside her... 'you loved me so much, and i..i never ever realized...why?' 'because you never ever expected it...we were friends na...best friends so how can a best friend fall for his best friend...right...that's why...'she cried badly as he still was trying to tell her that she hadn't committed that sin which she had...he pulled her in a hug letting her cry 'i am tired asad, i don't want to keep my past with me, i want to leave it behind , i want to move on...' she whispered as she looked at him , he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears 'you had moved on zoya, i can feel it...' he whispered back

Aaraam de tu mujhe, barson ka hun main thaka
Palkon pe raatein liye, tere waste main jaga
Aaraam de tu mujhe, barson ka hun main thaka
Palkon pe raatein liye, tere waste main jaga

They sat like that staring at eachother, they were so close to eachother that they can hear there heartbeats...as asad lessened the gap between them zoya closed her eyes taking a deep breath realizing asad his position, jerking his hands back he looked away 'i am sorry zoya, i didn't meant to behave like that...i am sorry ' he said feeling guilty about what he was going to do...and stood up to leave the room only to be stopped by what she said 'you too are rejecting me just like him...you too think that it will be a mistake...just like him...he too thought the same...i don't know why i never understood even when he explained once... wasn't my love his support? just like your love my support...we were together but he never cared...but you do...from always, i am sorry that i took time in understanding about your feelings but don't reject me, i am scared of rejection, i had now dreamed my future with you asad...my dreams had been broken once and i don't want it to be happen again...' she pleaded raising her hands for him, he came back close to her, stood her up and made her sat on bed

Mere har dard ki gehrai ko mehsoos karta hai tu
Teri aankhon se gham tera mujhe maaloom hone laga

'never ever think like that, i don't know what had happened with you but i am not like him...i will never break your dream...i will never let you cry...you know zoya you are my everything ...' he said caressing her face with his thumb , she smiled at him as she came closer and hugged him hiding her face in the crook of his neck...

asad carried her in his arm and made her lie on bed and lied beside her turning of the lamp, both ready to accept what this beautiful night had stored for them...

X-X-X-X-X

Next Morning

Zoya woke up late than her usual time, as soon as she woke up she found asad nowhere and that's when her eyes landed on a small chit at the side table...she picked it up to read

'i am going to office, i am sorry for not waking you up but i didn't want to wipe off that beautiful smile from your face that moment as you were looking pretty while sleeping...Allah Hafiz...will be back soon...take care...'

She smiled as she red the note and memories of yesterday night came in her view, but at last she kept all thoughts inside and went to washroom for shower...

X-X-X-X-X

'mona...where are you?' ayaan called out as he came in the house 'yes rabart, i am here in kitchen ' she informed him, ayaan came to her 'asad...where is he?' she asked smiling 'yeah...i have to talk about it only...please pack bhaijan's suitcase fast, he is going to paris in sometime we have just two hours...even now he is busy in preparing an important file for the project ' he said making her smile wipe away 'ohhh...i will do...umm for how much days?' she asked 'may be a month or morethan that...humaira go and help mona' ayaan said and went to his room while zoya and humaira went to her room to do packing...

X-X-X-X-X

'thank God everything is done in just half an hour...mona i will be late too, i have to drop him at airport so tell this to ami abu when they come from clinic' ayaan guided and started to leave when zoya called out 'ayaan wait' 'yeah...' 'wo...can i call him, just for few minutes...' 'ofcourse...it's not a problem...' 'thanks'

X-X-X-X-X

As his mobile rang , he closed his file to pick it up 'Assalam o Alikum ' he greeted

'Walikum Asalam' she greeted back

'zo...zoya?'

'han ...i hope i didn't disturb, i promise i just wanted to talk to you for a minute ' she said

'zoya, relax...my work is almost done and ayaan too will take a little time to bring my luggage ...we can talk'

'oh...actually asad...i wanted to tell you that i..i..' she hesitated

'what happened zoya...so mething serious?' he asked as she never hesitates in telling something to him...

'no it's just that...i will miss you.' He smiled internally hearing it from her

'but not more than me' he replied honestly, she pouted

'wrong...you won't miss me how much i will miss you...' she argued

'ohkay fine...you will miss me more...happy? By the way..do you wanna come along with me?'

'i wish..but no i won't...you are going there for business purpose, concentrate on that only...and me...we have our whole life together, and you have to take me paris soon after you get time from this work of your's... You know na how much i love paris...'

'i don't like being away from my work...it's my life...' he teased

'you are mistaken Mr.AAK, it's me who is your life...this work of your's is just my enemy...always take you away from me...' she pouted...

'oh God...zoya...don't say like that about my work...i love my work the most...'

'fine then just concentrate on your work only...i am disconnecting the call...but yeah remember have your food at time..Allah Hafiz ' she said before hung up... 'pagal' she muttered before she went outside to help out humaira

------
Main raaz tujhse kahun humraz ban ja zara
Karni hai kuch guftgu alfaaz ban ja zara

Main raaz tujhse kahun humraz ban ja zara
Karni hai kuch guftgu alfaaz ban ja zara

He rested his head on the back of chair, smiling, it all felt like a dream...her care, her attention, her feelings, it all felt out of world.. Yesterday for the first time he got a hope that, his way back to his love is not far...he can win her but then again he don't want to have high hopes...

Juda jab se hua
Tere bina khamosh rehta hoon me
Labon ke paas aa
Ab tu aawaaz bann ja zara

he is scared of losing her..if all this will be just till there friendship then he won't demand for anything else after all, zoya's happiness matters the most...just then ayaan came inside 'bhaijan, take this suit and go and change your dress then we will leave...' ayaan said 'ohkay ayaan i will be back in a while' 'uhhh bhaijan listen ..actually zoya...' 'what zoya?' 'did zoya called?' 'yes...and is now angry over me...' 'angry...why?' hr asked confuse 'because i told her that i love my work the most' he said chuckling and ayaan chuckled too... 'Omg...now she gets jealous from your work too? Haha i will tease her later it...for now bhaijan , do fast, we have to catch the flight...' asad nodded and taking the suit from ayaan he went inside wash room

Tu mila to Khuda ka sahara mill gaya
Tu mila to Khuda ka sahara mill gaya
Ghamzada ghamzada dil ye tha ghamzada
Bin tere, bin tere, dil ye tha ghamzada

X-X-X-X-X

Leaving all her work she ran in her room as she hear her mobile rang 'what the hell asad...five days and no call' she barked as soon as she recieved it..

'ohh so someone is really angry...'

'why such indirect questions when you know it's me and that's on you...where were you asad...you just informed me about your reaching there and then whenever i called it went to voice mail' she asked hurt

'i am really sorry zoya...actually i was really busy, even i talked to ayaan during meetings only'

'i don't wanna listen any excuse...i am angry'

'so what should i do to get forgiveness?'

'give me a promise...'

'what promise?'

'that you will be back soon...'

'umm done..but for that i don't want you to scold me for not being in touch because if you want me back soon then i have to do extra work na...'

'done...but in result i want you here soon...'

'promise...ohkay now i will go...i have a conference to attend'

'oh ohk...Allah Hafiz'

'Allah Hafiz'

X-X-X-X-X

'finally...we got a chance to witness that beautiful smile on this beautiful face' dilshaad teased as zoya came outside from her room 'oh yes ami...all thanks to asad bhaijan...' humaira joined, zoya blushed but ignoring there teasing she went and sat at the couch 'badi ami, shall i make kheer today?' zoya asked 'ofcourse, as you are happy today you are allowed to make anything you want' 'wow kheer...yes api, i am really missing that yummy kheer of your's' humaira exclaimed happily 'now i will ask asad bhaijan to call you daily so that we can get our favorite dishes daily' dilshaad laughed while zoya threw a cushion at humaira making her laugh

X-X-X-X-X

3 days later

ZOYA- Did You had your dinner? send

ASAD- no...have to finish preparing the presentation... send

ZOYA- are you serious...it would be 11 a.m there and you didn't had your dinner...send

ASAD- oho, don't get hyper, i will have it na send

ZOYA- No...first go and have your dinner, then i will talk to you...bye!!! send

ASAD- sigh

20 mins later

ASAD- had my dinner..happy send

ZOYA- very much πŸ˜› send

ASAD- such a blackmailer you are... send

ZOYA- i know... πŸ˜‰ send

ASAD- whatever...btw what are you doing? send

ZOYA- Missing you send

ASAD- lier send

ZOYA- you think i am lying [:O] send

Asad- yes send

ZOYA- ohaky then go to hell...i don't want to talk to you send

ASAD- Acha i am sorry... send

ASAD- ..?? send

Next Day...

'Api...ayaan asked mee too tell you to call asad bhaijan...he has some important work' humaira informed as zoya returned from market 'oh i will do after lunch'

X-X-X-X-X

ring ring ring
ring ring ----

'oho why isn't he picking up my call now...' she thought 'i should try once again...' she again clicked the gree button...

ring ring 'hel... *sneeze* '

'asad...what happen...why are you sneezing?'

'wo *sneez' actually, i forgot to turn off A.C yesterday night and it's so cold since morning here...i just wanted to ask you that where you had put my jacket..i can't find it...' he explained

'check that small hand cary, your jacket is in it only...'

'acha wait...let me find it ~~~~~~~ gr8 i found it...thank you'

'acha now have your dinner and medicines and go to bed...you must tired by working continuously ' she guided and then hung up

At night

'zoya...beta what are you doing here?' dilshaad asked seeing zoya sitting alone in the garden 'oh badi ami...i was jus...uhh nothing ' shr tried to dismiss the topic as she herself isn't sure of what was she thinking, dilshaad placed her hand on her shoulder 'zoya, you can share everything with me...just tell me what is bothering you?' 'badi ami, i don't know what to tell you...why i never understood that there is something more between us' she said what more beta?' dilshaad asked confused badi ami why i never realised that the relation i and asad share is morethan friendship... I mean, he means everything, you know badi ami since childhood asad's friendship, his support was so important for me but now this friendship, this relation, this love of him is like the reason of my life...badi ami i want asad with me all my life...now all this is my life, i can't live without him now...badi ami he will be with me na..? Haina...?' she asked looking at dilshaad with hopes... 'han zoya he will be..you two are made for eachother beta...you will always be together ' tears formed in zoya's eyes and she hugged dilshaad 'don't know why badi ami but something wrong is going to happen...i am feeling like something very bad...i am scared badi ami...i don't want to lose him' she cried 'shhh nothing like that will happen zoya, asad loves you morethan you do...and he always had wished to spend his life with you ...just relax...he will be back soon then i will ask him to take you for honeymoon, you should be away from this atmosphere for sometime...chalo now wipe your tears n forgetting all this go to bed...' zoya nodded wiping her tears...

X-X-X-X-X

It was evening time, zoya was asleep when her mobile rang again and again...finally after so many bells she picked it up...

'hello' she greeted in a sleepy voice

'Miss Zoya?' the other person asked

'yes...' she replied

'mam please reach at city hospital soon...this guy had met with an accident...' her eyes shot open as she straightened herself

'what are you saying...who met with accident ?' she asked

'we don't know his name...just saw the accident so brought him here...you were the last person he called so i called you' she look at her mobile and her heart skipped a beat 'asad' her mobile fell from her hand 'badi ami...badi abu' she shouted as she ran outside

so that's it...i hope you guyz like it..do leave back your response...
m waiting for it...nervously, ths tym as according to me it was a little mature, and ofcourse i am not comfortable in writing such part but still i did...do tell me it's not such cheap...

thanks
aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
res for maggie, yashu, liyu, yoyo, nino, nidz, amu api, gowtu, heenu mumma, apple, aman, ashi, anopama, fari, fui, choco api and badi api
AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

res for maggie, yashu, liyu, yoyo, nino, nidz, amu api, gowtu, heenu mumma, apple, aman, ashi, anopama, fari, fui, choco api and badi api

love u 4 res πŸ€—
res 4 me...
unres...

arooo
confusion hai yaarrr...
asad was in Paris phr zoe hospital kesy?????? 😲
coming to the update...
loved it aroo 😊
asya k scene...
beautifully written...
koi cheap nahi tha okaaayyy...
now plzzz update soon...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mai to last part ka comment krne aaya tha...
so late i m...
but res πŸ˜‰